AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Cant see the statistics in Multiplayer game

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: Cant see the statistics in Multiplayer game
Total Posts: 4

ComeGetYaSome

This is for AVP2 Multiplayer. I am running an AMD duron 800, a prophet 4500 res at 1028x764 32bit detail. 1 gig of ram 133mhz. It runs the game perfectly.

The only problem is I can't read the statistics after a round is over or during the game when I hit the tab key. I can see the icons for example a star at the left, but it is as if the letters are the same color as the background.

This is the full version with the latest patch.

Thanks

the_demigod

We haven't even tried MP yet. but the fact that you got no stats on SP pisses us off. why collect trophies and such?????

ComeGetYaSome

Actually, it is turning out to be a KyroII problem. In the readme file it says that the prophet card works in 16 bit mode. However it doesn't for me.

I have since upgraded my system (processor and motherboard only) and now the card don't work at all with the game. Something about the refresh rate in the game not matching my monitor. I am going to go back to my ATI rage fury pro, my reliable standby.

Shucks.......

ComeGetYaSome

Well, I just said to heck with it and bought a new GeForce2 Ti Xtasy 5864 card from Visiontek and all I can say is oh my! I have xp and this thing is stable and I max the res out. Had some time so I played a good 2hrs and not one hitch.

I'm now an nvidia believer.

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || a7b7ee00521c9ea64224a0732d9c326f)