AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

[honor] clan - Good Marines/Preds wanted.

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: [honor] clan - Good Marines/Preds wanted.
Total Posts: 30

ZZYZX

Hey gang...

[honor] needs a few good men (or women). Although it is primarily a Pred clan, we also play Marine. [honor] prides itself on no spawnkilling, the ability to switch character and race mid-game to help make the game fair for everyone, and frowns on Pred lock weapons. We encourage non-energy tapping weapons (blades, stick, speargun, net). Frag-whores need not apply. We play for the enjoyment of the hunt!

Please, FAST CONNECTIONS ONLY! No dial-ups!

If you're a good and fair player, look for our server or drop me a line.

urin2nd@hotmail.com

Corpral Hicks

u got a website?

ZZYZX

Nope, no website as of yet. Not a whole lot of interest in making one either, unless you have the time and the tools.

We have only been around for 2 months, and I started up after seeing the crappy way so many people play (frag whores). They take the fun out of the hunt!

Drop me a line if you're interested.

Corpral Hicks

I am already in the process of doing a site for another clan! Aswell as admining my Clan site, own site and the other site, I wont have much time! I will however get back to you. Also check out my thread in this forum about new clans!

TIKI

You make wepsites?

Shadow Drone

Well zz I am already in another clan but I dont think that I would be able to switch from race to race. If they cant cope then they shouldnt play. I play as a light pred so I am pretty good with the wrist blades and speargun.

Prezes

ZZYZX why don't you list your clan in the AAvP clan listings page????

Shadow Drone

y dont we make a branch off site for clan games and tournaments.

Durandal

Don't give up Pistol

70% of the preds i play against when im alien die or stun 'emselves
lmao

pistol is was make a pred hunt funny

i encourage people when im marine to use pistol

try in large maps and play sniper u will kill 80% of them faster than they reach u

sad but true decent/good aliens will never lose 1 map if the preds play only non energy . at least i've never lost a map that way playing alien with some team mates or alone 1 vs 1 or 1 vs 2 against melee/speargun/bombs predators

and im a Predator by the way alien is my second ( still good ) class
but i have to admit i love light pred and standard pred or assualt pred in Dm_alley : net 'em and bombs 'em
pistol ain't that fun when u play maps with good snipers.speargun/bombs rule

Shadow Drone

O ok...

Corpral Hicks

Dude....I fancy seeing some of your guys play. What server do u hang on?

Durandal

actually i played in a server and i saw u in but i got Avp2 crashing and it closed the application after some time.stupid AVP2 it ruined a good match going on

but i had another name and when i tried to change it i crashed LoL.

well im on the 9th Amry CMC T3 or on some 101st servers or i just hang out and join the 1st appealing server i find ( good pings and DM or TDM )

sad but it's been 2 days i can't find it on the server's nor other 9th team mates can...it must be a provider problem...

Crazy Alien Lord

hmmmm. can u give me a list of those who are in ur clan. i might join. the things u said on what u had rules on are what i follow. just tell me the when and the where i will try and be there.

Slicer

hey i've seen you play before not the best i seen but still you are pretty good at camping during overrun games

Durandal

mmm overrun ? never played overrun eheh

i only play DM and TDM

maybe it was another Durandal

im always : 9th YaL.Durandal in games ( DM and TDM )

Ps: Alien Lord : was the message that you posted direct to me ? those boards are confusing lol

i'll change nickname maybe on the board

9th YaL.Durandal

ok it's me again with my official suit lol

killadutch

not the best!?
oh you have not played with him before LOL

Crazy Alien Lord

umm i was talking to anybody that was in the honor clan. i will be totally back on line with AvP2 by this weakend. then the rath of alien lord and many headless bodys will be upon all.

Q-ball

well im one of blitz bests preds im more of a heavy pred guy net um & slice & move on to my next victim

killadutch

oh yeah lol

listen to durandal: dont give up pistol
hes friggen impossible to beat no matter what species, what class, and how good you are

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 7b390afdb3ca7fdd84e78eb13d8666c1)