AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

The MP Cheats?

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: The MP Cheats?
Total Posts: 25

Corpral Hicks

Err... I would like to know who submited the MP Cheats on the main Absolute AVP site?

TIKI

Not me

}{elios

Uhhh i think that would be me unless there are other people who submitted cheats. Lol

AlienSlof

MP cheats - how lame

Corpral Hicks

Yes Slof my thoughts right on. Putting MP cheats on the main site was kinda silly because then if they work, people will use them! Unfair play will go on. Let just hope they dont work!

AlienSlof

I have NEVER cheated in a multiplayer game, and I don't intend to start now. I only use them in single player games for taking screenshots or if I've been mapping and need to get to a particular area to check textures, etc. They can be fun to mess about with in SP - I love stomping around as the queen in AvP2 for example, just to mess about and look like a real babe! But for MP, cheats are a no-no in my book.

If people can't play properly and fairly, then they shouldn't play at all.

TIKI

You got that right, but how can you cheat in multilayer? Well i played the game faire dint use any cheats in camp.

Shadow Drone

Boo cheats. I dont need them knowone else should. I use them in single player for the same reason as sloffy.

Slicer

omfg cheat in multi that pathetic i use cheats in sp same as sloffy (but i use praet instead of queen) whoever has cheats to multi AND use them should be bared from playing that certain game

}{elios

Hehehehe, Funnything about thoes cheats is that there only for single player. I always test the cheats out be fore i post em. Its imposssible to get em in multi

Shadow Drone

Not impossible can have hacker file to make it your own little realm. You can be invincible, speedy, 10x stronger, and jump very high. funny to watch aimbots fire many times and then run cause uncloaked pred keeps on commin. Or little lithe alien disapears and then you die.

}{elios

Huh, guess i have to reaserch. Well the one i posted are unable to be used in multy with the sierra patch.

Shadow Drone

Yea with sierra u cant use the cheats in multi but sp you can.

}{elios

See i did my reaserch. I wouldnt want to encourage cheating in multi

Shadow Drone

I dont have the program a friend of mine does. I never cheat in multi. Not an honorable thing to do. It also takes the fun out of it.

}{elios

Yea but i test every thing be fore i post infor on it.

Slicer

dats good unlike some people

Cliff

Well luckily you tested them but why are they called MP cheats if they only work in SP?

Slicer

well probley some people don't see the differance in SP and MP

Slicer

well probley some people don't see the differance in SP and MP

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 024c7e36880045293dbb3896764be6a0)