AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

avp2 game

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: avp2 game
Total Posts: 2

killadutch

hehe i just had an idea:

lets all get together for a round of avp2 sometime soon guys
i see all of you bragging on the forum, well heres your chance to strut yo stuff on mp ladies

depending on the ammount who are interested, maybe I could host a server sometime- or if you have a t1 or something, you may come forward

just tell me wat you think of this idea

9th YaL.Durandal

easier to say than fix it mate

there are too many differences and style of playing

think bout the weapons

for example not all the aliens are like me or GFA_Red_THUNDER who can play vs preds with pistols
or Many marines would just spam proxy and spider nades in auriga & tunnels ( skillfull isn't it ? lmao )

someone might even use stagger fire or hate pro snipers....man i've heard people complained bout the Miniguns LMAO

not all the players are the same.... u can make it vs every player no matter if they use pistols or miniguns...u can die ok. u can win
i can do the same.
but the others?

it's already difficult to get an accord between 2 clans when u have clan matches...guess with dozens of people all from diff clans or freelancers..

but if u can fix it let me know

and im not pessimistic.I'm just realistic cus that's something we experienced thousand of times .

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 9f571e5660d2a7beb35c47b14568b015)