AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

The game

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: The game
Total Posts: 6

TIKI

Hi you all can you help me, i dont know how can i intstall Avp2 any more,i deleted Avp2 when i had it and now i dont know how to intsattl it any more, it show the bar where you can install but there are only 4 options and no install only can play and if i try to play it say Avp2.rez file is missing please help

AlienSlof

Make sure that every last little element of the old install is deleted, then it should let you reinstall no problem. When you deleted it, did you just bin its folder, or did you do it through the control panel 'add/remove programs' first?

TIKI

No i deleted the fox file i dint let me uninstall

TIKI

in other words the folder

AlienSlof

I'm not sure then - there could be a few odd files left in the system somewhere that the installer is detecting and is unhappy about.

TIKI

No no it does not let me intstall there is no install option if i insert the cd Only lunche button and the others

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 5792d8ca71e54de1c5ea3bf0e9f8394e)