AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Multiplayer help

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: Multiplayer help
Total Posts: 42

TIKI

Quote:
Sounds a bit dodgy to me dude...

You are talking about the proper AvP FPS game ain't you?

What does mean Avp FPS?

Deathtammer

Ya what does that mean.

Noobie Hunter

Ya man what the hell is Avp FPS. your confusing everybody.

AlienSlof

First Person Shooter.

Don't tell me you don't know what that is.

Deathtammer

Quote:
First Person Shooter.

Don't tell me you don't know what that is.

oh okay well dude you should have said that before instead of AvP FPS. it's easy as First Person Shooter.

AlienSlof

Read other threads in this forum - you will find most gamers refer to it as an FPS - it's quicker to type out for a start!

Like RTS - Real Time Strategy or RPG - Role Playing Game, etc.

Noobie Hunter

Quote:
Read other threads in this forum - you will find most gamers refer to it as an FPS - it's quicker to type out for a start!

Like RTS - Real Time Strategy or RPG - Role Playing Game, etc.

deathtammer is right fps is not as easy as rts and rpg.

AlienSlof

It's perfectly easy to 3d shooter players!

killadutch

*everybody stops and looks at Dutch*

Yes yes, i knew it too

<------ 3d gamer

TIKI

Damn i am dumm lol thanks for telling

Deathtammer

Hey does anyone know where i can find a good multiplayer demo?

KenoTRS

Gee someone should post the address for the multiplayer demo download...wouldn't that be useful. Maybe in a paralel universe a poster called noobie hunter would have posted the address for the multiplayer demo on page 1 right at the bottom.

KenoTRS

Crazy Alien Lord

Quote:
Gee someone should post the address for the multiplayer demo download...wouldn't that be useful. Maybe in a paralel universe a poster called noobie hunter would have posted the address for the multiplayer demo on page 1 right at the bottom.

KenoTRS

i think i like u noob. stay for a while. get to be an absolute gamer. get the bloodshot eyes. get urself removed from society. and have one hell of a time.

Deathtammer

Quote:
Sounds a bit dodgy to me dude...

You are talking about the proper AvP FPS game ain't you?

hey can you tell me what a avp fps do. ii have no clues what that does. is it like a sharp shooter thing or something.

Nuthouse_Escapee

Have you ever heard of an acronym deathtammer? Its when you have the first letters of something, and just type those first letters. AVP is an acronym for Aliens Vs. Predator. Fps is an acronym for first person shooter. RPG is an acronym for rocket propelled grenade! How many times should i explain this??

Deathtammer

Quote:
Have you ever heard of an acronym deathtammer? Its when you have the first letters of something, and just type those first letters. AVP is an acronym for Aliens Vs. Predator. Fps is an acronym for first person shooter. RPG is an acronym for rocket propelled grenade! How many times should i explain this??

never mind about thefps i for got about it until i was told. i know that shortened word crap. i wasn't born yesterday.

TIKI

How knows

virus666

ok i think you need a cd key to get it or buy a new game

Deathtammer

Quote:
How knows

dude just forget it man. arguing won't answer peoples questions.

killadutch

wise words from a... well wise words
lol just playin

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 8824c68d87b745e98243a945c48ab9d9)