AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Question

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: Question
Total Posts: 42

IcE

It all depends on what level i'm on... I usually love alien (runner) for their manuverability... I hate molting to queen on a level like Leadworks.. since you're limited to where you can go.. I love molting on big open levels like Compound
Also gotta love sniper rifle and combistaff

Nuthouse_Escapee

The best alien for leadworks is the praetorian . No doubt about it. You can pop in the lava, and while theyr laughing pop out and smack the smile from their ugly face !

IcE

If a Prae falls in the lava I don't stand there laughing. I run up and pop it one in the head

Nuthouse_Escapee

Remember the first time i pulled that trick on you? you had a sniper rifle, i jumped in you went "ROFLMAO" i popped out and bit your head off

TIKI

Keep on the topic

Nuthouse_Escapee

*doesnt recall tiki being an admin*

TIKI

whats your point even if i am not a admin you still should keep on the topic

Crazy Alien Lord

yo tiki. nut house is right ur not a mod. leave it up to us mods. and there just explaining why they like certian types. so u just be a gud little tiki statue and do what statues do best.

Nuthouse_Escapee

Lets light em up like a tiki torch, lol

Crazy Alien Lord

lol. those torches are pretty gud at keeping away bugs.

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Quote:
yo tiki. nut house is right ur not a mod. leave it up to us mods. and there just explaining why they like certian types. so u just be a gud little tiki statue and do what statues do best.

Whoa man, arn't you a good mod, what did tiki say to you?

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Oh and BTW, don't abuse the word "Tiki" either, it just happens to be indiginous to where i live, and most of my family at that. ok? for those of you questioning this, a Tiki was a name given to a spiritual figure or guardian carved from greenstone.

Nuthouse_Escapee

Theres tiki stuff in New Zealand? i thought it was mostly in.... um... wow, i dont know where i used to think it mostly was. Ok. So, does your family do tiki stuff?

TIKI

I aint any statue

Nuthouse_Escapee

yes, a statue would type better... Just joking! just joking!

Crazy Alien Lord

ok people. look we dont want to affend anyones religion or culture. so no more making fun of tiki statues or anything.
and tiki im sorry we got carried away. u right ur not any statue
u are an absolutegamer and im sorry.

Nuthouse_Escapee

Ah, but arent we all sorry little *******?

killadutch

just you...
Quote:
Just joking! just joking!

ps ALNS, i recall you doing stuff just like that before you were an almighty "Mod"

killadutch

Quote:
yo tiki. nut house is right ur not a mod. leave it up to us mods.

saying stuff like that i mean

Crazy Alien Lord

i already said that im sorry. what more do u want.

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || f3e011591b5dee7df0b94da7b170c074)