AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

what is favorite thing about Alien

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: what is favorite thing about Alien
Total Posts: 28

Deathtammer

dude i wasn't born yesterday i knew what they did and if you think fightting me is going to help. then you are wrong because if you fought me in multiplayer you will see that all my troops and i would be ready to take you out. i'm not here to fight with you though. i knew what they did but apparently Alienslof is not that smart if he doesn't know what a Spawner alien is.

Crazy Alien Lord

two things
One Alien Slof happens to be a girl u fool. She is the best damn writer on this website and of any alien book published.
Two.
Quote:
if you fought me in multiplayer you will see that all my troops and i would be ready to take you out

U need to have ur little jar head friends help u kill one person. U want to go lets go. My avp2 isnt working right now but my PH should be working. U me. No tracking weapons (smartgun, disc, shoulder cannon, and rocket). no life cycle. classweapons off. u be a marine. no cheap weapons like gernade luanchers and miniguns. I will be a runner alien. i will show u the power of ALIEN LORD. THE POWER OF A HUMAN AND A XENO IN ONE BEING!!!
I host. i pick level.
ARE U GAME!?!

Deathtammer

Quote:
two things
One Alien Slof happens to be a girl u fool. She is the best damn writer on this website and of any alien book published.
Two.
Quote:
if you fought me in multiplayer you will see that all my troops and i would be ready to take you out

U need to have ur little jar head friends help u kill one person. U want to go lets go. My avp2 isnt working right now but my PH should be working. U me. No tracking weapons (smartgun, disc, shoulder cannon, and rocket). no life cycle. classweapons off. u be a marine. no cheap weapons like gernade luanchers and miniguns. I will be a runner alien. i will show u the power of ALIEN LORD. THE POWER OF A HUMAN AND A XENO IN ONE BEING!!!
I host. i pick level.
ARE U GAME!?!

wow slow down man i didn't mean to afend either of you. i just have a very very bad headache. now i'm not trying to back out from fighting you but hey we can still go on the net and battle if you'd like to. Sorry about those comments you guys. i'm acually trying to control my anger. see my headaches cause my anger.so but for the record i have done that alot on other forums. but still if you want we can still go for fun or whatever.

Deathtammer

Quote:
The queen lays eggs...

hey i'm sorry for messin with ya. lets just get back onto topic everybody.

Crazy Alien Lord

hey ur just like me. i have a bad anger problem also ( u may have noticed). It NP on the afend thing. but yeah i would like that. u and me just for fun. u do have PH right?
no hard feelings.

TIKI

Heh 2 smartasses
No offents

Crazy Alien Lord

go to hell TIKI

TIKI

Heh not you smartass hehehe lol

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || b1b47c77faef6beb262aa9122be896ec)