AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Augest 6th ,2004

Forum: AvP Universe
Everything that makes up the worlds of Aliens, Marines and Predators.
Topic: Augest 6th ,2004
Total Posts: 27

the_demigod

I do not undestand the "lets make it on Earth" approach.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY??

Its a scifi movie.

Blackdawn_70631

Quote:
There's actually very little in terms of gore in the Alien films, as most of it is fleeting or just off screen. Headbites last less than a second. Something like Jude's death in Alien3 is entirely off screen. All we see is blood spurting against a wall.

They showed more then that is Resurection when the scientist got his head bitten in half by the new born, the effect when the soldier had his head crushed in and then the part when the new born was being sucked through a small hole in the window was pretty gory. Or the part when the guy was bitten in the head then pulled out some brain tissue and looked at it.
I watched all the Alien movies but not too big into them to where I know all the names.

Quote:
Agust 6,2004 eh?The movie will more than likely suck.The sad thing is,when a movie with good potintiel is thought up,it always seems to be screwed up.

Exactly! I've seen that done who knows how many times.

I too hope the movie will not suck.

the_demigod

WHY OH WHY would they bring Lance Henriksen BACK??

I LOOOVE the guy as an actor [Millennium is amazing], but...
Is he supposed to play the ORIGINAL ORIGINAL ORIGINAL Bishop role-model?? The creator/inventor??
Remember, that in A3 it was insinuated that the guy negotiating with Ripley WAS the Bishop MAKER [although when he got hit on the head with the pipe something began sticking OUT of his head, like in any DROID...]

the_demigod

BTW--check out the NEW POLL about the AvP movie.

Viray

I hope it is good because I have been waiting a looooong time.

hardkoreUSMC

I think the GORE award goes to the Predator part of it. Ripping peoples spines out of their corpses, cleaning the icor of their captured skulls, leaving them skinned and hanging upside down w/ intrails at the bottom. This is starting to sound like a Death Metal Song.

And the most gore award goes to..(drumroll)......the Predators.

the_demigod

its not the "goriness" that matters, rather its the viciousness of the kill

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 4b9e874f6bbc432b03d6c659e067b351)