AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Aliens Vs. Predator Miniatures game

Forum: AvP Universe
Everything that makes up the worlds of Aliens, Marines and Predators.
Topic: Aliens Vs. Predator Miniatures game
Total Posts: 46

Idoru

it WOULD be beter if you'd submit the idea as a permanent feature to AbsoluteAvP--that way it can get some exposure.
Good one BTW.

Nuthouse_Escapee

What do you mean permanent feature? like, an essay?

SM

Yes, like an essay. Forum threads fade and eventually die. Essays are always available for interested people to read.

Nuthouse_Escapee

BAH. If people lose interest, i'll put it on as an essay . If not, then its here to stay.... till you say no, of course :'(

IcE

Have to say this sounds a great idea
Ok some perks/flaws of marines
Maybe you could have a fear factor sort of thing with them?
If the going gets tough then they run like hell or something?
Also maybe a vengance sort of thing? So if they see a comrade fall they become fearless for a short time and strive to cause chaos? Of course it could go the fear way if they saw a buddy slaughtered...
But this is ur baby.. It sounds great already

Nuthouse_Escapee

i meant perks/flaws, not quirks/flaws! i mean, equipment stuff.

Corpral Hicks

You could post the rules and so forth on a website...

If you dont know HTML or cant be bothered to do one from scratch, you could use FreeWebs.

Its a good idea.....

Nuthouse_Escapee

Quote:
You could post the rules and so forth on a website

Its on a website. its called AbsoluteAvp. Here is the URL.

Crazy Alien Lord

actually hicks thats a great idea. she could either make a web page or she could also as she said earlier she could make it an essay.

Nuthouse_Escapee

actually hicks, thats a great idea, i finally checked out the link you provided - it looks like it would be pretty easy to make a page with that site!

Nuthouse_Escapee

ok, i took hicks advice, and here is the URL for mypage

TIKI

equipment how about the shoulder light,armore of course medipack, grenaides, jetback (maybe), a bigger knife, stealth jacked or so, night vision, motion tracker, a thing withe you can look wherey far, a helmet, and a self portable mine(s), a sentrygun, hacking device and beackon that shows where you are all the time or its just for asking help well thats all that i could right now think off, heh maybe they are better for the realgame dunno if you can use em in this game

Nuthouse_Escapee

i suppose i could.... the problem is portraying those in a good way

Crazy Alien Lord

nice site nutty

Nuthouse_Escapee

thanks it was easy to the point of mind-numbing!

Crazy Alien Lord

lol that it is. that it is. i did a site on that also. havent touched it in a month.

TIKI

Quote:
i suppose i could.... the problem is portraying those in a good way

Ya forgot that, hope you luck if you try to to it

Nuthouse_Escapee

what site lordy?

TankerJak

Hey just to let you know someone makes "space Hunter" alien miniatures that look a lot like our cloaking, crab-faced freinds.....including clear plastic ones for the cloaked effect.....im sorry i dont remember who or have a link but i am searching and will post as soon as i find

Crazy Alien Lord

welcome to our wonderful site. im the crazily mad mod who wants to kill gamespy arcade.

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || a6a1734480f5e73421a2a794fbe82e19)