AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

The dating game

Forum: AvP Universe
Everything that makes up the worlds of Aliens, Marines and Predators.
Topic: The dating game
Total Posts: 224

Crazy Alien Lord

exactly now if we can get the other 90% of the population of metropolitan people to agree then wars can be fought on the internet on games.

Nuthouse_Escapee

wow . imagine the penalties for hacking, and cheating!

A'hrisss

That would be as bad as killing someone!!

Crazy Alien Lord

it could kill someone. i mean if an old person has those electric oxygen things. those have comps in them. just hack into those some how and u can kill that person.

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Quote:
it could kill someone. i mean if an old person has those electric oxygen things. those have comps in them. just hack into those some how and u can kill that person.

how bout if you just get hold of some random Demo-Tech guy and get him to wire the old folks home with a few pounds of his most volitile compound? works wonders...

Crazy Alien Lord

ummmmm advice i would alter that post above... ur choice...

Nuthouse_Escapee

whats so bad about that alns? or... did mar already alter it?

A'hrisss

Wow, my post flung thing into a different direction!

Nuthouse_Escapee

what?

Crazy Alien Lord

never mind. he knows what im talking about. i dont know if he should or not only he would know that. ok OT: lets continue this story shall we.

Crazy Alien Lord

come on people we dont want to let this thing die do we. this was an excellent idea by acid.

Acid-Death

I know what you mean mar

Yes, lets contiue the story Norman......but OH MY GOD! I can remember how it goes....

P.S I want emphasize now how I would like to see a bit more action/conflict/death/pain because a good story needs a mixture of these things, thats why I included the parts about them returning form the planet with the creature onboard.

So from this point I am taking a drastic twist to the story, I'm sorry if you might not like it, so meh.....

Acid-Death

He knew how humans reacted to jealousy and thought that Victoria would be his next best choice.
He rapped his large knuckles against the door. Victoria answered looking R'agna up and down seductively
"Come in" Guiding R'agna by the hand and led him to the bed lying down beside him. She removed her overcoat and began rubbing him up and down vigourously
"Ouch!" He bit his tounge to control his pain.
"Oh, does that still hurt, let me get you something for that"
She left the room slowly allowing her pert beind to wiggle. He liked that, female Yajuta were too muscular to accomplish that. While she was inside the bathroom R'agna stood and stared through the visor, the nightmare planet leaving the view.
"Oh god! R'agna hel......"
Her scream was cut short, he ran into the bathroom where a struggle had taken place, looking up the grill was still swinging
"Bastards" He only knew one species that would do this.
Tearing through the hallways the dark figure raced through arming himself as he ran, the elevator would be far too slow for him, he tore down the lower levels by stairway untio he reached their hive, one of the queens warriors removed himself from the wall
"R'agna, the queen has been waiti....."
"F*ck you!" The drone was sent reeling from a a minutely charged burner shot.
He screamed down the hive bewildered by the lack of resisance he met, infact no resistance.
Upon entry of the main chamber the queen uncurled herself infront of R'agna
"Give her back you bitch!" Allowing his burner to become fully charged. He then noticed two figures that were strung to the walls, Victoria and K'thay.
"Now you see R'agna, I have the upper hand. Put down the weapon or I kill them"
He refused and aimed the gun higher
"What do you want with them?!" He screamed
"R'agna, as a growing hive we require both food and hosts. Now you amply provide us with the first but we're lacking in the latter. As you can see I have been laying for the past month and I require my eggs to be put to use."
"What has this got to do with them?!" His fingers becoming ever more tense.
"Ok this is what I want done, I need you to return to that little planet of yours and gather me some hosts for the hive"
He thought back to the planet where he had encountered the only species as dangerous as the xenomorph.
"God no"
"Yes, you can go back there with a batch of my eggs and take hosts. If you fail to comply then I will kill these two along with every other human and yajuta onboard, if you try to kill me or save them I will do the same, once you've done, all this can be forgotten....."
He stared into the queen, his choices were bleak

1) kill the queen, face the wrath of the hive
2) Do as she says and return to the planet where you first fought those terrifying creatures
3) Jump in your ship and leave for good, you were never ready for this..

Froggy

How DARE she?! This is supposed to be an alliance! The three species are supposed to live in peace! Capturing and murdering allies is not Ragna's idea of peace. The fact that this bitch even THOUGHT of doing this is far beyond unforgivable. Ragna's vision turns bright green as his burning rage consumes him. This cannot be allowed! His honor won't allow it. What kind of leader would sacrifice their allies like this? A twisted and evil one. One that is not fit to rule. One that must die.

Ragna sets his plasmacaster to its' absolute highest possible level and aims it at the queen's head. He will kill this queen, save his two friends, and kill any other traitors to this alliance. Or die trying.

He pulls the trigger. A white-hot blast of plasma engulfs the queen's head. A massive detonation fills the room, bits and pieces of her skull are scattered through the room. Shock and silence. And then chaos. The death of the queen sends the hive into a fury. They swarm at the Yautja warrior. Ragna throws back his head and roars out a Yautja battle cry. The roar echos down the corridors of the ship. The battle begins.

Ragna wields three weapons at once: his combistick, his pistol, and his plasmacaster. He battles like he never has battled before. Drones are slaughtered left and right. Ragna is pretty sure that he won't survive this, but he doesn't really care at the moment. All rational thought has given way to his blinding rage.

Facehuggers emerge from their eggs and prepare to leap on his two friends. Two quick plasma blasts later, the huggers are reduced to ash. Slash, blast, block, dodge. This becomes Ragna's entire world. There is nothing beyond this room. There is only carnage and noise and anger.

And then he sees something that snaps him out of the blazing hot rage and into a chilling dispair. Thinalissss. Laying dead on the floor. Because of him. He drops his weapons to the floor and stares at her in shock. He hears the sounds of combat echoing through the ship. Xenomorphs, humans, yautja, all dying. What has he done?

He overreacted. He let his pride and anger get in the way of rational thought. He could have settled this without fighting. But he didn't. And because of this, he has doomed so many people to their death. It didn't have to be like this. Ragna sees another group of aliens charge at him in slow motion. He doesn't try to resist. He doesn't really care.

Right before they are on top of him, the aliens are ripped apart by gunfire. The marines have come to the rescue. The marines clear the room with their advanced weaponry. The xenomorphs retreat into the ventilation system. Victoria and K'thay are cut down from the wall. Ragna doesn't move. What does he do now? He looks at his pistol on the ground.

1) Pick up the pistol and blow his brains out.
2) Finish what he has started and fight this battle.
3) Get to his ship and run far, far away.

(enough pain and death for you?)

Nuthouse_Escapee

WWAAAHHHHHH!!!!! :'( bad aliens!

Crazy Alien Lord

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
THANK U
THANK U
THANK U
U PEOPLE JUST FIXED MY BIGGEST PROBLEM THAT I HAVE HAD ON MY STORY.
that is all. u may now continue with ur lives.

Froggy

Actually, most of the aliens are good. Things have gotten chaotic, and everyone doesn't know who is on whose side, so they just kill each other. Tis the nature of war. Rarely is the other side full of badguys.

EDIT: You're welcome, Alien Lord

Crazy Alien Lord

u guys are bloody geniouses. i think i spelled that right. but now u guys are my saviors.

Froggy

Out of curiosity, how exactly are we your saviors?

Nuthouse_Escapee

i was wondering that too... cause a lil back, you were practically at froggy's throat O.o

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(US || 1b71f42e6640be46ed1cfde9d4e45f50)