AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

The dating game

Forum: AvP Universe
Everything that makes up the worlds of Aliens, Marines and Predators.
Topic: The dating game
Total Posts: 224

Crazy Alien Lord

sorry cant tell u or it will ruin TCOAK for u all.

Froggy

Ah, I see. Well, we don't want that, so please don't tell us. I'm glad to be of help.

Nuthouse_Escapee

Ooohh.... suspense-tastic

Crazy Alien Lord

go read my post on TCOAK that goes over this.

Nuthouse_Escapee

Already done and i know whats gonna happen - he's gonna go ballistic and kill Machiko

Crazy Alien Lord

OMFG
how the hell did u know that. that was actually one of my ideas.

Deaderalien

he decides to pick up the pistol and shoot marines buase there stupid for coming in the hive who will know any way
UM IM NOT GOOD AT WRIGHTING

Crazy Alien Lord

im really sorry to say this. but i dont think that we can use that.

Deaderalien

IT WASNT SUPPOSED TO BE USED

Deaderalien

IT WASNT SUPPOSED TO BE USED

Deaderalien

WEIRD I ONLY POSTED 1 OF those???

Nuthouse_Escapee

How odd.

To Lordy: Well, it's kinda obvious... who does alien lord like? MACHIKO. How could Machiko most affect the story? simple. have her sleep with alien lord, then have alien lord go berzerk over something or other and accidentally kill her . It's a classic (i think).

Crazy Alien Lord

lol.
that may be used

Nuthouse_Escapee

maybe, but change it and take credit yourself - its your story after all!

Crazy Alien Lord

nope if i use that idea then i will give u some credit.

Deaderalien

im going to try wrighting next part um now for my first try to wrighting

Deaderalien

ragna grabbed kthay and victoria and took the pistol off the ground he decided that he had to go far away from this mess so he walked on toward his ship then 2 drones came from the ceiling and he shot 1 with his burner and its head exploded
the other jumped at hm and hit him hard in the chest knocking the wind out of him he dropped kthay and victoria
and the drone jumped at him and slashed his back with her tail then a marine shot the drone and k'thay woke up and picked up victoria and they ran toward his ship with a praetorian in persuit they got on the ship and closed the door then ragna started it up and they flew out of the larger ship...
in space they flew for days then weeks then they ran outa food in he distance they saw a huge ship orbiting a planet...

1:try to dock on the ship.

2:land on the planet

3:try to keep on going

how was my first try?

Nuthouse_Escapee

Sentances would be nice.... but overall a decent first shot

Deaderalien

thank you i think i put and to much

D'harknsss

hey sup all,lol first time posting and cant right so plz bear with,story is interesting me so i'll give it a go and post

R'agna,Victoria,and K'thay decide to land on the planet and avoid possible tention from the ship.They land in a open spot in the middle of a dense forest to find the many small creatures eating upon the vegitation.Suddenly they see fresh resin on the trees and ground and they saw a drone apllying more to a small cave about 200m away from them.The drone stops applying the resin and stairs at them with curiosity.The drones name was S'lithnsesss and was around a week old,still having the smooth dome of a youngster it reached into the hive mined and asked the queen on what it should do.The queen sees that it is 2 Yautja with a Human and wonders if the Human is either a slave or they r on a truce.So she sends to investigate them and try not to show signs of a threat.Sadly she was too excited at meeting them and begins to sprint at the three,her tail swishing,hissing excitidely.

What should the 3 unaware space travelers do?

1)Take S'lithnsesss aproaching as a threat and attack?
2)Wait until the drone gets closer before they decide S'lithnsesss 's intentions
3)Run back into the ship and try for the shuttle orbiting the planet

Well there it is,excuse my grammer if i got it wrong and my spelling (i know i made a couple)

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 747092d55ebf1daddbd1cae1fa0c3877)