AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

best mod

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: best mod
Total Posts: 29

killadutch

well dont talk like P-avo dont got any downloads, they got fileplanet

Nuthouse_Escapee

hmm.. i never said planet avp didnt have downloads... they dont have a large selection, they just filter out the crap and rate all the good stuffs . but, actually, planetavp doesnt have any downloads of it's own.. theyr all hosted elsewhere!

Acid-Death

I love replacing wav files....the last one I did is the trumpeting sounds for the aliens, and the facehuggers make that scary screaming noise from avp1. Also I had bill gates skin from GTA3 on the pc which i put on the aliens, scary!
And for the preds I gave them the sound from the movies, when they repeat voices (Such as macs) "Over here....anytime"

Nuthouse_Escapee

i replace .wav files to - but its with wierd al music

IcE

I loved X Co-op mod but two things really:
1) it had a LOT of bugs since it's still a beta version
2) You need quite a few people with the mod to get the benefits of it

Noobie Hunter

Quote:
planet avp . Planet Avp is in my opinion, the best avp site on the net! For information, that is. it's forums are a tad confusing...

what is your favorite mod there?

Deathtammer

Quote:
man i think axp is the best mod! altho i go to avpnation to get my stuff. they have maps, patches,skins,mods, and more!you dont have to download the stuff from another site, all of thwe stuff is right there! but theres one drawback: it is only a download site. you cant do the same stuff you can do at planet avp!

what kinda mods do they have there.

Deathtammer

weapons mods all the way.

The Grim Reaper

got that straight.

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || f8ee72a36e6fea0892e9766fa0f77ca1)