AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

New Here! Hicks stories

Forum: AvP Game
Everything about the First Game from Rebellion.
Topic: New Here! Hicks stories
Total Posts: 26

Acid-Death

theres definetly no hicks stories I know of. shame really because he was the coolest. I especially hate the director of A3 for killing him. Hes been overlooked and hudson has to, another badass.

Crazy Alien Lord

we all hate the A3 director. aliens 3 was the only movie on preds and aliens that i cna say with out a question SUCKED. it totally ruined the series. i say that the directors just say that the a3 movie was a posibilitie of what could happen to ripley and all of them. then do another movie on having hicks alive and newt. or heres a good idea. TAKE OUT SIGOURNEY WEAVER. make an alien movie with out her.

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

i think that hicks was classy motha F**ker!!! i also like Bishop!! he was tha man!!! i can do those knife tricks he does!! after alot of prectice!!!

Acid-Death

If I was attacked by a wave of aliens ill want them with me. Hes the only guy I know who could face down an alien hive, and be kind
"Dont touch that sweetie, its dangerous"
Bloody marvelous!
The only people who touched upon this subject would be slof and anise, (very well done)

AlienQueen

No Hicks-fics you know of? Uh... let me give you a brief update: There's Corporal Hicks' The Match' and the "Intergalactic Space DAting Game (in the AVP section), her "A Tale to Tell", and my "Presence of the Predator", "General Alien Hospital" and last, not least, "Chrysalis 1+2". I know there aren't many using him as their major character, but I'm doing what I can.

Acid-Death

Yeah I read those, I thought they were all good. But im kinda angry about Alien 3. Damn those people who thought Hicks had to die in such a way. come on the man who amongst the chaos and the flames pulled out his entire team from an alien hive. When everyone was running around getting their heads ripped away, got to his senses and saved his team and ripley at sevral occasions. A guy who faced hundreads (possibly) of aliens down the end of his shotgun/pulse rifle and got away with mere acid burns. Written off by a damn support pillar! He saved ripleys ass so many times throughout you wouldnt believe.

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 100a0b47a8c6bd89774ebc3591863ea5)