AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

marines

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: marines
Total Posts: 36

Acid-Death

Yeah, just look at me, All I have to do is put a blindfold on. Then I can taste the wind on my tounge, the smell of fear and adrenaline. Then I WILL have my headshot......

SirYawnalot

If you crouch you may be harder to headshot, but the effect this has on your mobility makes you a prime target for pulse grenades (I assume you're talking about crouched marines, because crouched aliens are still fairly easy to headshoot). Jumping means headshots safely embed themselves in your ridiculously well-armoured midriff and grenades safely sail under your legs.

Nuthouse_Escapee

i still think crouching works better - most people dont use nades much they think theyr lame-o-rama. and jumping throws your aim off *shrugs* DO WHAT YOU WILL.

killadutch

i will what i do, thank-you

Nuthouse_Escapee

i've been practicing, and i'm pretty deadly with a sniper - vs humans. i suck with sniper against aliens... but thats why we have solid slugs for the shotgun

Deathtammer

Quote:
i've been practicing, and i'm pretty deadly with a sniper - vs humans. i suck with sniper against aliens... but thats why we have solid slugs for the shotgun

i like to use the sniper. i am very good at sniping.

Nuthouse_Escapee

i think R'iithsss is my lucky charm for sniping, me and him were in a marine to pred survivor, i was winning easily, sniping preds left an right... then r'iithss had to go... and i started losing O.o

Deathtammer

Quote:
i think R'iithsss is my lucky charm for sniping, me and him were in a marine to pred survivor, i was winning easily, sniping preds left an right... then r'iithss had to go... and i started losing O.o

that must have sucked. me and my friend kill a lot of people when it come to it at a far distance. my friend made a new sniper rifle. he has been able to kill people without being seen. me and my friend a lot of stuff. i don't really know how to make them so my friend makes them for me.

Noobie Hunter

i'm kinda good with the sniper. i have better experience with just attavking directly.

Deathtammer

Quote:
i'm kinda good with the sniper. i have better experience with just attavking directly.

i'm good with almost everything i do with the marine.

Deathtammer

Quote:
Shotgun is my favorite marine weapon, i have learned to be deadly with it . One of the few people better with it then me is my clan leader Secretrealms. If you see him coming your way with a sniper or a shotgun, GET THE **** OUTA THERE.

ya shotgun all the way.

Nuthouse_Escapee

Yup! Good ol boom stick

IcE

I like shotgun but prefer the scatter shells to slugs.
Each to their own I suppose

Deathtammer

i don't really care what shells they have. i just like that gun. acid rounds are pretty good.

TIKI

I think shotgunn sucks, i 1 EMP a pred and went for the kill withe shotgunn and shot it 3 times and it dint ty ( was wery close too and it was not a heavy predator) and it killed me withe a disc grrrrrrr

The Grim Reaper

My fav.guns, are antitank bazooka, psg 2 sniper rifle, Electic cannon Death Sword, Flare Gun, Nail Grenade, C4, Submachine guns with deathsytce,grenade arm /w blade,
custom mechanic arm w/laser site,SSM W shotgun and clefer
flying syclte, handheld minigun,heatseaking x-ray scanner gun, M66 custom rocket laucher,Double bladedsytle,and colt python/w laser siting all with weapon mods these are my favorite guns. now what buster!

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || bbd5e6d97ddb97620a813a5f8fa88e44)