AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Vehicles in an avp game.

Forum: AvP Universe
Everything that makes up the worlds of Aliens, Marines and Predators.
Topic: Vehicles in an avp game.
Total Posts: 8

Alien Master

I got a good reason why vehicles should be ingame, I know that aliens cant do good vs a dropship but why not add a flying alien? Bird+facehugger=flying alien! And preds have vehicles,good vs a dropship(I think preds only have a pred ship).Preds have cloaking,but a dropship could have a vehicle motion tracker(?). And the pred ship would have lots of armor but the dropship has missiles. And no dropship would wanna fly with a swarm of flying aliens coming towards them. Anyone agree with me or not? I would add more details but I cant remember them right now.

Nuthouse_Escapee

Quote:
a dropship could have a vehicle motion tracker

Isnt it called radar?

Alien Master

Oh ya thats what its called,stupid me.

Nuthouse_Escapee

Quote:
stupid me

I heartily agree (i joke )

TIKI

Like the vehicles but wouldnt the birdbursters grow in to a small alien pic the birds are small

Alien Master

Oh ya,the flying aliens would be small but if you travel in swarms,maybe you could destroy a dropship,also since they would be small no missiles could hit it but chaingun maybe also the bird aliens would be weak,and ive been thinking about anti air guns,any ideas for them? Oh and the weak points for the dropship would be cockpit and rocket area(attack rocket area at own risk). Lol and funny reply Nuthouse_Escapee .

Nuthouse_Escapee

Funny replys is what us wiseass's do best

SM

Since we've got two threads about very similar things I'm locking this one down. Please discuss any mod/ source code/ vehicle stuff in Alien Master's other thread.

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(US || 1ada17b48c0f3ebbe471c6d4cab88857)