AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Lamers and Hackers

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: Lamers and Hackers
Total Posts: 27

Slicer

Nimrod-This guys just a regular a**hole he can't stand to loose in hunt, he will pull out every try to make sure that the other predator gets killed.

Nuthouse_Escapee

you posted this right after you left a hunt server in a huff yesterday - i'm guessing nimrod was there?

IcE

Wow HOW did you figure that out
What I hate as well as hackers is people who, for example, say "OWNED" after they shoot you in the back with a sniper rifle and think they have skill when they don't...

J..here....

well... thats lame but still sg.. hmm its lame against runners and preds but if u ply with stronger alien they shouldnt be any kind broblem...there is lots of discers and spammers but one (the most bad) was llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.. terrible plsmer...he used nothing except plasma.. and we others were huggies...... if someone shoots u to back... thats ur fault.. look back, look front, ook to sides... and if they hit u they are just good shooters...well not everyone...whats wrong with flamethrower?and dude or girl/woman used hackso he/she was two times faster than runner.. with marine!!!!!! then he kicked.. his/her name was "dragonfly.............T"

Super Hampster

i had trouble with a hacker called Ralf. real jerk. he had this "Brighten skin" hack goin so he could se a pred anywhere on the map. i cept on asking for him to be booted until i found out he was admin . i also played with that xXx kid and he had this speed mod on. i couldnt eaven get him in my fire line. all i have to say is hackers suck. im going to eat a cracker.

J..here....

hmm.. this one guy he plays with predato.. in alley he camped n that one buildings roof and shot disc continally... and he camped, spammed and his speks were very lame... "i have skill u dont" "ooh 0 kills what a loser" see.... and he was the only pred in that place.....so we couldnt kill anyone else and he just camped on the roof spamming we with his disc..naem was lllllllllllllllllllllllllillllllllllllllll and lizard_boy

M.O.A.B

Ok i'd just like to say something at this point i've been following this thread since the start although i haven't actually posted on it and i agree with it but I'd just like to get something sorted out here Hackers ain't bad ppl. The ppl who use these hacks are the bad ppl because i myself am a hacker and i do not use them on AVP so I am living proof that all Hackers ain't bad.
31337 RULES!!!

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || f2556dc15214c994c28225817ee46210)