AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Create a character

Forum: AvP Universe
Everything that makes up the worlds of Aliens, Marines and Predators.
Topic: Create a character
Total Posts: 37

Crazy Alien Lord

sounds pretty gud. but first and formost before u can start writing u have to talk to some of the head mods to get a writers acount.

AlienSlof

He already has - aka AlienMalk - wrote Alien Seduction, remember?

Crazy Alien Lord

but the noob with that story idea he just posted. his/her name is not Alien Malk. i may have missed a detail or something before though. dont know.
i was just telling the new person what they have to do in order to be able to get their work on here.

AlienSlof

Malkalypse and AlienMalk are the same person - that's what I meant by 'aka' - 'also known as'.

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

LOL @ ALNS, get with the times lord. AKA = Also Known As. like Sloffy said, but nice one anyways man!!

BTW: PM me slof, got something to ask you!

Blackdawn_70631

My character, Tam' gotchi', is somewhat new to this site but she'll steadily be makin' her way in "soon to come" stories.
She really doesn't have that one "Special ability that's unique to her" she also really wouldn't be better then her species the Yautja, more lower then better, but she surely would get ALL of their attention if she came out into open. You could say Tam' survives like any average Yautja but if things get to rough in a fight she'll cheat her way out in order to survive.
As for her job: hehe Have ya ever heard of a Pirate/Mercenary Yautja? Well, if ya haven't, this is one of them (I like putting a twist to my main Yautja characters).
Personality: Keeps to herself mostly, she would like to live a "normal" Yautja life but can't now since three Star Sytems has branded her as a most wanted and dangerous Pirate due to stupid mistakes she made in the past.
Likes: Yeyinde', an aging and respected Hunt Leader, of course male. Most of the time enjoys mingling with her species and joining male or female Yautja clans/groups in hunts, really doesn't matter WHAT species they're hunting.
Her dislikes: Bounty Hunters, Authority Figures and Clients who rat out to Bounty Hunters or Authority Figures.
Though she was and still known as a Pirate in three Star Sytems, Tam' now as taken up business as a mercenary, though sometimes those old personalities come seeping back and she finds herself high jacking a ship.
Physical Appearence: BIG, muscle wise as well as height, makes a regular six foot man look like a dwarf. Um, I'm not good with the metric system but a male hunter is like two and a half meters tall maybe three and she would be about one meter taller to one meter and a half taller or so. Weight wise, a regular hunter roughly weighs around 300 or so, so you could just add another 100 to 150 more onto that. Skin texture is a paleish yellow with the lightest of green spots speckled across that yellow skin, eye color is also yellow. Now I don't need to explain the rest being she's a Pred.

Crazy Alien Lord

well please get that story up on here. i would love to read it. the lit section has slowed down as much as these forums have.

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Agreed. Forums slowed down alot, when i left home they were all go. Now when i get online over here, its like they not even accessed much by users anymore

Crazy Alien Lord

its been slowing down since around the beggining of july.

R'iithsss the D...

Well yeah yu know how it goes when summer time is over...ppl go to work or school and are having lesser free time then when they used to have. And wel i bet yu guys all know how the rest goes....hope summer comes back soon.

Malkalypse

ARGH, sorry for taking so long to reply, but for some reason I always seen to have trouble with this forum. Either my original account got totally deleted or I somehow can't access it anymore (I did get some weird issues when I created it initially), and now it wouldn't accept my password so I had to make a new one. O well.

ANYWAY, back on topic.... yes Malkalypse and AlienMalk are the same xenomorph. Eh, person. Whateva. That's me.

Also, R'iithsss, the main focus of M'klithsss's abilities is on actual mind control, that's not something most psychics can do. Physically, M'klithsss has the strength of a regular alien, but he is aging at an accelerated rate, and his probable total lifespan is probably only 5 years or so. So basically he can do a lot, but only has a short time to do it in. However M'klithsss feels he will have served his purpose if, by the time he dies, his Queen's hive is well established and strong enough that it no longer needs him.

Robert_Wren

I'm awefull at thinking up characters so I'll use my DnD one
This guy (Joachim Armster) is about 6' with long white hair. His most distinguishing feature is his piercing red eyes
He is the cleric of a death god so he can summon undead and with a flick of his wrist he can sent you roiling in pain.
He rides a hippogriff that was traind by hand.
So mostly he is the baddest summoner you'll ever see.

Razortech Xeno ...

I'm writing a story now with this character but I'll tell you about her now.

Her name is Lara but she is a xenomorph, she took the name from the tomb raider games because she needed a human name to go by. she's what you could call a queen in training. The resson is the fact that her particular type of xeno changed to have a stage before a full queen. She's the same size as a pretorian and doesn't have the two smaller arms or the three section legs that the full queens do. she also has the abillity to turn into a human. she works for an organization that polices and deffends other planets or any other spieces that is willing to have an alliance. She wasn't born with the abillity to turn into a human, she had a very rare type of unstable DNA structure usualy found only in humans althow still extremly rare, this Instabiaty isn't harfull but she came in contact with a human with the same thing and her nanos took this as a chance to repare both of there DNA structures by combining the two. the risalt was a human able to turn into a xeno and a xeno able to turn into a human. her most valubal ability is her control over hers or any others nanos. She can even use them to hack computers to a limmited degrie. she is vary acurate with rifles and can shoot two lever actions rapidly by spining them to chok them. At her fourth year a squad of mariens attacked her original hive killing her parents and the pretorian that was soposed to be her king. Her kind have adapted to human rules by ther slower growth rate and she could only have a king when she turned 16. she is now 20 and has the human that can turn into a xeno as her king. she thinks both her parents are dead but her fathers body was never found.She is vary freindly with any one she knows and can be vary comfterable to be around but also can kill any thing that she has to. she has a very bad temper but will take allot before geting angry. Her one problem is she tends to be alittle intamit with her king even in public, whitch her kind usaly keeps under control.

Nuthouse_Escapee

an alien that plays tomb raider... that's a new one o.0

Robert_Wren

Quote:
she works for an organization that polices and deffends other planets or any other spieces that is willing to have an alliance.

Maybe she should work for Roberts USPP!
An honorary member!

Razortech Xeno ...

I also forgot to tell you that she hates the fact that human society ravalves around money.

Razortech Xeno ...

Oh and I also forgot to tell you that she is the second main charicter, the human is the main one and hes basicly me five years from now, he goes by my real name, but know one thing, he is in no way soposed to be me, my initial plan was for the character to be me but the things that happen to him arent exactly my dream, especaly having a worm like thing burst out of my arm and leave me to stuff my own musuls back in. Sound to pain full. [img]/images/forum/smilies/icon_frown.gif[/img]

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 28b7fba681e83f1e47f38d4ddff98a56)