AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Wisch?

Forum: AvP Universe
Everything that makes up the worlds of Aliens, Marines and Predators.
Topic: Wisch?
Total Posts: 16

TIKI

If you would have 1 wisch what would it be? It has to be aliens vs predator based!!!!
Ok my wisch would bee, that aliens and predators would live on earth too withe huamns and they would bee friendly. The preds would hunt on other planets but not for aliens something els.....

Crazy Alien Lord

i wish i could be my alien lord character.

Prezes

Own the ship from Resurrection (the main one, where all the action happened, not the piece of scrap that the mercinaries used).

TIKI

The whole ship thats a big wisch
Alien lord cool, your story caricters is very cool, i can think why you want to be him (i would have no thing agints it to be him)

Crazy Alien Lord

thanx. and if i hadnt wished to be him or something else probably what u picked would be next. but well i just love the idea of being able to morph at command into a xeno. by day a human and by night a xeno. now that would kick.

TIKI

Ya that would be awesome

Razortech Xeno ...

My wisch would be close to the same as Alien Lords but theres alot more, like all the characters in my story where real. I don't have it up yet so you wouldn't know how kick ass that would be but it's based on this time and the other time period. the way this works is there is hundreds of earths and all at diferent times in history so it incorperates all alien species not just Xenos and this hole earth knows about Xenos.

I have a question for Alien lord, was your character born half Xeno or did he get mutated or something?

Crazy Alien Lord

born. mother. sue from sloffies strange tastes and DoX2 fathers. H'rrlanthisss from strange tastes and simon from DoX2... added up into one kick ass xeno to human metamorphising warrior who is on his way to hell as we speak... my avatar pic is of AL. who is now called Alien Lord, New Species. i mean he has changed as a person so he needed a new name. along with a new kick ass get up and weapon.

TIKI

Your new avatar is strange i cant make anything out of it. Can you make a full sized Alien Lord picture?

Crazy Alien Lord

i didnt make the pic... its from some grim reaper website. the pic coincides with what AL will now look like... thats when i get TCOAK p2 posted...
let me see if i cant find the link to the site again...

Crazy Alien Lord

here is the site i got it off of
Alien Lord, New Species pic (grim reaper)

TIKI

Oh now i see the picture its a man withe a staff.....i thought i saw a grandfathers face on there lol
Its cool

Crazy Alien Lord

yeah that staff will have the tip on fire with a blue flame... kinda like the staff's in my other story Pain And Retribution

TIKI

Very nice. Oh yeah while we are at your storys when will be cronicles part 2 ready, i cant wait to read on what happend after Alien Lord was captured!

Crazy Alien Lord

glad u asked my friend. currently im on page 8 of the chapter... im about 1/2 done with the non edited version if all goes well it should be out within a month... with the holidays and school i havent had a ton of time to work on it... but now starting tonight i am returning to it... as Mar'kel-ja is not here with us Da'Yeyinde is taking his position for his writing part in this... AP is doing machiko noguchis part. so this is a bit complicated to get all put together...
but as far as the story...
well lets just say that my character christopher levitan formerly known as Alien Lord is changing alot...
mostly his character. i mean almost total change... well dont want to ruin it for u so sorry to say but u just have to wait... if nothing else it will be out by febuary 13...

TIKI

Woha cool cant wait

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(US || ba1387927afb78309c1473373028051c)