AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

I propose a chalenge to all artists

Forum: AvP Universe
Everything that makes up the worlds of Aliens, Marines and Predators.
Topic: I propose a chalenge to all artists
Total Posts: 27

Razortech Xeno ...

The chalenge is to see who can draw a charicter from my novel whitch I hope will be up here soon.

heres the specs

it looks like a mini queen exept it dosn't have the smaller arms and the legs are more human.
It also has armor like plates on its lower chest and stoach.
detale is the most important and you have to draw the hole body.note: it is a yuong queen of a type of xenomorph me and my freind cam up with so thers also a young king which you can draw if you want but is not part of the chalenge

Thats the chalenge, I now how it should look of corse and I will see who gets it the closest.

Write your name on a post if you are in on this chalenge.

LINUX RULZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]/images/forum/smilies/icon_cool.gif[/img] [img]/images/forum/smilies/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Acid-Death

ooo a challenge...I..cannot...resist!!!
I accept!

Crazy Alien Lord

ill give it a shot. i just found a scanner i can use also.

Razortech Xeno ...

Okay I would like to see more artists but for now the ones that are in should show me what they have so far, Im alittle anxuse to see the curent work.

Crazy Alien Lord

havent had access to scanner. and i have been rather busy. will get on it soon now that i am back at school and have a scanner i can use.

Razortech Xeno ...

Its okay if no one even started I kind of expectide it because of the hollidays and I was going to post that but ther was a mix up with my password and I had three. Its fine now but only one works and its not the one i memorized.

Crazy Alien Lord

well i had an old one that would have worked for ur king xeno. unfortunatly i cant easily get it to a scanner. so ill just draw a new version. hope u dont mind it being in black and white. i only really draw with a pencil.

Razortech Xeno ...

I really didn't expect color in the first place and I like to know that some one is actualy drawing the king. Also I find B&W better than color. [img]/images/forum/smilies/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Crazy Alien Lord

ok tonight i am going to have some time between studying for finals that i should be able to draw the queen or the king. im not great with doing queens crowns. the kings head will only be slightly ridged to help show that he isnt old. ill make him slightly more built up to add to the effect also. sorry for the wait but i have finals to study for.

Crazy Alien Lord

the drawing is finished. i should be able to get it scanned tom. ill post up the un edited one. then using photoshop i will clean it up and then post that one.

Razortech Xeno ...

Is this Forgoten or still in the works?

Crazy Alien Lord

i have the un edited copy currently in the process of being accepted onto the aavp gallery. should be up in a couple of days knowing this site. i will get on cleaning it up and everything. unfortunatly im bad at getting an image onto a post. so it might be alittle while. but it is scanned and up on a comp. sorry for such a long wait

Nuthouse_Escapee

getting pictures on 'pooters is way too much work then it should be o.O

Just recently (for example) a friend asked me to take a picture of my dinner of pork chops and mashed potatoes, so that i may send them to him. He plans to print out the pixelated pork and eat it. When i tried to get it on my cpu via digital camera, the cursed batteries ran out -.-
Now, i have new batteries (yay) and the program itself does not wish to work for me.
A CONSPIRACY I SAY!

Crazy Alien Lord

rough draft

ok here is the link to the rough draft. i need to clean it up still but tell me what u think. this is my first attempt at submitting something i have made myself.

Nuthouse_Escapee

sweet!

Razortech Xeno ...

It's good but alittle cartoon like. It's close to my idea but the legs are a little wrong, it's soposed to have human like legs. With a little more work it could be Perfect. Keep going and you'll get good.

Nuthouse_Escapee

cartoons are COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL razor!
c'mon *pout*

Razortech Xeno ...

I never said they weren't.

Crazy Alien Lord

thats how i draw. do u still want me to clean up the one that is up.

Razortech Xeno ...

Ofcorse I do I never want to discurage any one from drawing the way they do.

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 52f8cd2dba13049bea9483d53d0ae3a7)