AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

I propose a chalenge to all artists

Forum: AvP Universe
Everything that makes up the worlds of Aliens, Marines and Predators.
Topic: I propose a chalenge to all artists
Total Posts: 27

Razortech Xeno ...

I think I forgot to tell you how good it really was, it's one of the cartoon Xenos I'v seen, Its not to cartoon like. Most of them look like the artist didn't put much time into it, but yours is actualy drawn well. I'm thinking of using these pictures as consept art for a game I plan to make involving alot more than just Aliens marines and Preditors. Any Charicter I can get my hands on I will use. Its a big Project but once I get my new computer I'll start. Also it will include every real gun I can find Info on, so your not limeted to only ten to twenty. But back to the point, you definatly need to finish the pics, take your time so the other is just as good or better.

Crazy Alien Lord

ummmmm...
i suck at queens. sorry pal. but it would not turn out well at all.

Razortech Xeno ...

You should try any ways, it could turn out good and if it doesn't at least you tryed and the more you do the better you'll get. By the way, THEE PLANE THEE PLANE!!!! BANG BANG BANG, BANG BANG BANG!!!!

Razortech Xeno ...

HELLO what happend to this?!

Razortech Xeno ...

Maybe I didn't say hellow loud enough. HELLOW!!!!!!!!!!! What hapend to this.

Razortech Xeno ...

I'm bringing this back for any one who is willing to try it.
DO IT OR DIE!!!
Joking.

hardkoreUSMC

If i could draw worth a damn i would do it. I suk at drawing!!

No, really..........I do!

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || e5ebc4194d98f328e3b479031d98362c)