AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

New Poll

Forum: AvP Universe
Everything that makes up the worlds of Aliens, Marines and Predators.
Topic: New Poll
Total Posts: 24

Crazy Alien Lord

ok.
about every weak or so i will change the polls at absolute avp.
there is a new poll up now so go take a look and vote if you want.
this weeks topic: Your favorite types. types of xenos, yautja, and even alittle bit for the humans.
enjoy.

Ziggo

Quote:
ok.
about every weak or so i will change the polls at absolute avp.
there is a new poll up now so go take a look and vote if you want.
this weeks topic: Your favorite types. types of xenos, yautja, and even alittle bit for the humans.
enjoy.

all i'm getting is what kind of connection do i have

Prezes

Thats here : absolutegamerz.com
So I know what size pages I can make.

He is talking about absoluteavp.com

J..here....

Quote:
Thats here : absolutegamerz.com
So I know what size pages I can make.

He is talking about absoluteavp.com

yes.... but....

J..here....

where is the predalien or warrior????? (aliens)???

Crazy Alien Lord

Quote:
where is the predalien or warrior????? (aliens)???

first off. The Preatorian Guard is the warrior. secondly even though the predalien has always just been called the predalien it still has to fit into one of the catagories. drone, preatorian guard, king, queen, emporer, or empress. Runners are still drones. just not in the same form as the human based drone. so the predalien still would have to be a drone, a preatorian guard, a king, a queen, a emporer, or an empress.
thats my oppinion anyway.

Crazy Alien Lord

also i do believe i said the new poll was on absolute avp.

J..here....

so u mean with drone warrior alien and worker too? and predalien just suck..... but its too much predish in avp2... and that sucks.. have someone seen featurette2? its great... look at the space alien...

Crazy Alien Lord

no. there are drones and then there are preatorian guards. there not the same thing.
a predalien could be one of those or a queen or a king, or an empress or emporer.

Crazy Alien Lord

Oh also everybody. If you have any poll ideas or suggestions please say something. i want these polls to be interesting to you and be able to let you have some say in them.

Ziggo

gotcha
i have a suggestion:

list five bands for the top metal bands or something like that

Crazy Alien Lord

since your new here. and your not really a fan of the alien or predator movies im not going to call you a stupid noob.
the polls i am talking about are for the absolute aliens vs predator site AKA absoluteavp.com .
The polls should be about aliens and, or, vs, predator.
but that may be an idea for a poll on the AGN site its self. but i dont mod that. you would have to talk to prezes. but im going to guess not. mainly becuase this is the absolutegamerz network. but i think its atleast worth asking about.

TIKI

Maybe: Why to you like aliens?, Why to you like Yautja?, Why you like avp?, How did you become a fan of avp? (by movies or some1 told you) or something?! I know there has been no avp movies i mean Alien and Predator movies

J..here....

what bout favourite character in aliens or predator movie... or ur favourite aliens/predator game....who shall win in avp.. heheh....ur favourite weapon (movies or games) (claws teeth sniper, plasma-caster and so long)

Crazy Alien Lord

those are pretty good ideas.
TIKI
your idea is good but im not quite sure how i could do polls on that. although i could make the "why you like xenos?" and "why you like yautja?" polls one or two different polls.

J..here...
those are pretty good ideas.

I probably will use one of those in next weaks poll.

TIKI

Ok just a few ideias that popped out when i was playng renegade lol

J..here....

well thx alien lord..... what bout.. naa it wont work (i was thinking bout grude but that is on planetavp...) or....wha tcolor should xenomorphs or yauja be.... black, yellow, red, blue, ash-grey... what should next avp game like (fps, strategy, third person shooter and so long)

Crazy Alien Lord

hey keep the ideas coming.

that would be an interesting poll on the colors and all.

J..here....

hmm.... what do u download... mods, skins or maps? how bout what kind comics u like? alien, alien vs someone, predator, predator vs someone or avp or avp vs someone....
best movie....should next avp game come to pc, psx2, x-box, gamecube, game boy advance or mobile

Crazy Alien Lord

Ok people we have a new poll up this weak.
Who ever wins... we loose... but who wins.
thats the subject. who will win.
and so now go and vote at absoluteavp.com

this was not my idea and im not going to take credit for it.
this was the idea of J...Here...

most likely i will use fan ideas everyother weak or so mixed in with other ideas.

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 2dee29e5cb1e3cf52bc1bf82c8cedeff)