AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

AvP new trailer

Forum: AvP Universe
Everything that makes up the worlds of Aliens, Marines and Predators.
Topic: AvP new trailer
Total Posts: 15

Crazy Alien Lord

as my newsie tells everybody there is a new trailer at avp-movie.com and its great. im not going to say anymore becuase i do not want to spoil it for anyone. go check it out and reply here on your thoughts.

TIKI

A stupid question heire.........where can i find qucktime 5.0.2 or higher version?

TheBlackCat

Here

TIKI

Thank you

Da'Yeyinde

Hey All,
I watched the new feature-ette... WOW.
I got some great screen captures of Preds and of at two great shots of the Xenos.
If any one wants one,
Let me know.
Or if there is some way I can post them here, let me know.

Da'Yeyinde

J..here....

u could put them on this thread... and thx...

TIKI

Ya put some pictures!

J..here....

that would be greeeeeeeat... except my computer is fucked up.... hmm can i say fukc in here? alien lord?

Da'Yeyinde

I have no clue how to post a picture here... and there are about 9 or more of them.. including two to three xenos.

Let me know an email addy and I can clog them up with pics for you!!

da'yeyinde

Prezes

Pictures are usually submitted to the gallery section @ AbsoluteAvP

I say usual, as I have currently dissabled that, so I can speed up the update for that site.

TheBlackCat

http://www.photobucket.com/ is a good, free, image host that allows remote linking. You could probably use it temporarily if it's only nine pictures.

Corpral Hicks

I assume your talking about the new feature? New Blood?

Jayhood AKA Mas...

Yo whaddup every 1, new to da site, love AVP, game is like crack cant get enough of it. holla bcak at cha boi. Gotta cop the new featurette!

TIKI

Hi there, stay sharp and stay long!!!

J..here....

well hey so u like avp 1 or 2? avp 1 had better aliens... (realistic speed and strength) but avp2 had better multiplayer.. welcome...

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(US || c68bcee616311b9582f59205c8529fc6)