AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

RP: Gladiators Moon... Contents may be graphic and over 18 in nature...

Forum: AvP Universe
Everything that makes up the worlds of Aliens, Marines and Predators.
Topic: RP: Gladiators Moon... Contents may be graphic and over 18 in nature...
Total Posts: 279

Crazy Alien Lord

Roaring I charge the mech suit. The pilot of the suit aims his minigun at me and fires. a steady stream of armor peircing rounds slam into me. Thankfully being as large as i was had more advantages then just size. I also had great body armor. The rounds slammed into my armored chest and bounced off. The rounds left nice scratches but nothing more. As I near the mechsuit the rounds begin to chisel at my armor and could after a while break it. But I wasnt giving it time. Towering above the Mech suit I raise my arm to swipe at it, the pilot seeing my arm raise and about to swipe did something respectably insane. He jumped at me. Seeming to devy gravity the mech suit slams into my chest. The force pushes me into a striaght upright position. As the mechsuit bounces off of my chest and lands on the ground I manuever my tail and wrap it around his feet. Pulling I lift the mechsuit off of the ground. Lifting the mechsuit with my tail I then reach out with my right clawed hand. quickly I grab the minigun from his hands and crush it in my hand. Now disarmed of his main weapon I drop him. Not gently by any means. but not with any force to cause massive damage. The mechsuit slams into the ground and I quickly change into my human form. I see the yautja. about 100 yards away start towards me.
"We can keep fighting here until you or I am dead. Or you can stop hunting the insane kid now and both parties live to see another day. The choice is up to you" I say to both of them.

hardkoreUSMC

Kore flipped on his Mega Power Fist. The spiked gauntlet powers up, various facets glowing green from super intense energy. Seeing that the xeno was still over him and very close, Kore musted his energy and with the help of the armor, he gave a Colossial punch to the xenos chest, the blast forced it back several feet.

The blast didn't injurt the xeno, but merely "displaced him" back several feet.

Once back, Kore leaped to his feet, and whipped out his Solar Scorcher pistol which fires a burst of energy with the solar heat intensity of a large sun. He aimed it at the xeno.

"That insane guy is a fuckin murderer man! We are here to purge that scum from this planet, and will do so with great vindication and hatred in our hearts!! Afterwards we will collect the reward which will be rightly ours and then will be about on our business." Kore shouted through his mask.

kuroikappa

I watch as the insane guy is being helped by black panther. I quickly run towards them and try to avoid his escape, but this creature is in the way. At the moment, it is not my target so we find no reason to kill it so I use my net gun. Incredibly enough this panther like creature is very agile. It escaped my net. Now we are angry.

Da'Yeyinde

Slash continued to push the crazed and insane kid out of the line of fire.
Seeing Zakalisss take a hard hit, made him mad. But he had to stick with the plan. He growled in frustration, and grabbed the kid by his clothes, with his mouth and pulled him out of the line of fire, and into the maze of the outer ring that held rooms, cages and storage areas.

Crazy Alien Lord

"The kid is insane and has no idea whats going on. We can all fight here if you want. I may not defeat all of you. But if it comes to a fight you wont be walking away from this fight quickly. I suggest you call off your friends and all of you go home. Live another day. The choice is up to you. I dont want to fight you. But your not going after the kid" I tell them.
No weapons in my hands.

hardkoreUSMC

Kore raised a serious eyebrow:
"What affiliation do you have with the insane dude? Why are you trying to defend him? Why do you even care?"

Kore immediately backed out of the hole he had made and shot at the ceiling, caveing it in and sealing the xeno and himself off from one another, Kore ripped a steel floorplate from the ground and threw it where the rubble was, he fired his pistol and the steel instantly melted and cooled forming a hard layer of molten steel.

Kore scanned through the walls with his thermal imaging and saw Nain was searching for the real target.

"Nain, Tam, I'm now going after the primary objective, where is his position over?" Kore asked

Blackdawn_70631

Tam was lost, having turned from Hanz's battle when seeing the target pushed through the hole into the next room and decided in going after him instead by going around and thought there would at least be a doorway or hallway that would lead to the area the target had been pushed into but nothing so far. Now she was just wandering farther and farther away.
Hanz's voice came through the radio asking where the target was and she had replied in an irritated tone. "I'm trying to find him myself. He's a few rooms over from my position but can't find a way in there."

Da'Yeyinde

Slash started to pull on the kids sleeve, hoping to get him to go further into the labryinthe of the under ground part of the pit.
Hearing a blast and and angry hiss of a Xeno, Slash knew that he had to get him and the kid further into the complex.
Pushing the insane "Dex" past him he turned and pushed a button on a roll up door, it came down and then Slash nosed the fire alarm controls. Hitting it, and causing the sirens to go off, and the haylon extinguishers to go off.
Everything on the otherside of the door, would soon be without oxygen, and then be sprayed with a fire retardant foam.

hardkoreUSMC

Kore heard a cacophony that sound like a fire alarm. Then the haylon systems began going off.
"TAM, NAIN

kuroikappa

With that panther still helping the insane guy further into the hole, I find no other choice but to follow them through the hole. After getting thourgh the hole, I try to keep up with them but this pit is just so confusing.

"Nain, Tam, I'm now going after the primary objective, where is his position over?" said Hanz's voice on the radio.

I radio back immediatly with my response, "I right on their tail, but I don't know exactly where it is we are. "

I continued to follow until a door was shut in my face. The fire alarms go off and then I hear Hanz warning"TAM, NAIN

hardkoreUSMC

Kore charged through the haylon feverishly searching for the target when he entered the next room.

His weapon's drawn, he continued to searched and hailed a challenge to the insane one.
"If you have the nerve to kill innocent people, then surely you can muster the courage to face a simple bounty hunter now!"

Da'Yeyinde

Slash pushed the kid through another set of closing doors. Hoping he would make it into the bowels of the pit. It would make it far harder for even the yautja to find him down there.

Finding a vent shaft that went back towards the bounty hunters, Slash squeezed through. It was very narrow, and only his feline form allowed him to scrabble his way back to the hole created by the blast from the main hunter. The one in the hard suit then yelled, "If you have the nerve to kill innocent people, then surely you can muster the courage to face a simple bounty hunter now!"
Slash was close enough to subvocalize so that the bounty hunter in the suit could hear him.
"The military tampered with his brain, and his body. He is insane because of them. It doesn't matter what you say to him, he will hear it as some sort of threat about feeding him to a Demon. Killing him may get you money, but you only hide the problem created by the military on this planet. He is freeing the creatures in the pits, because he sees their plight, and them being caged as a mirror to his own memories, as twisted as they are."
Slipping out of the vent shaft, Slash slowly shifted, letting the Haylon drift out and holding his breath while it did so.
Knowing that the bounty hunter was for a moment, not able to go any where. Slash became his large wolfen self, shifting from the panther form.
"They tried to recreate me, but failed again. You have a choice Bounty Hunter. You can help him, or kill him. No one is innocent on this moon. And you will kill a man, who has been tortured, drugged, and is now insane. You may ask yourself, how do I know this? Because I was very much like him. And it took 10 years before I got some of my sanity back. And during that time, that I was insane, I killed innocent creatures and men. And some that were not."
Slash now snarled at the man in the suit. Ready to defend the retreat of the kid he had fought, aided and now fought for again.

Blackdawn_70631

Tam angrily roared when the Haylon systems went off, it just went from one problem to another.
Now surrounded in the thick fog like substance, she wandered aimlessly through the ongoing maze until blasting noises were heard that grew louder and louder. When the noise was almost on top of her there was another blast then the wall to her right exploded and Hanz's large heated form was seen on the other side in the midst of the dust and fog. She moved forward when he called for her to follow and did as he blasted yet another hole.
They had went through two more rooms when Hanz called for the target and was answered by an unseen person but apparently wasn't their target when it began talking about the one they were looking for.
The stranger was on the target's side as he talked about why the target was the way he was then stopped his speech as the same panther creature that pushed the target into the hole came out of a vent then miraculously changed like the reaper to into a wolf form.
Tam gripped her sword as she found the person that was talking was the beast standing before them and went on with it's speech but about itself, of how it was similar to the target, all while keeping full focus on Hanz. She snarled loudly when the creature finished and took a bold step forward. "Save your pathetic speech for bounty hunters that care creature." she said. "Tell us where you hid the target or I will really give you something to complain about." Tam threatened as she waved the blade of her sword.

Da'Yeyinde

Slash looked at the Yautja hunter, using his keen senses, he knew right where she was, and the male in the hard suit.
He did something, that he was sure the Yautja would not expect.

He laughed at her. A huge gut filled laugh, hearty and full of mischief.
"Little Huntress, I have lived and fought in these pits, fighting things you wish you could hunt. I have survived, triumphed, and killed more creatures than half your clan."
Slash shifted to full Werewolf form, standing close to 12 feet high, his arm reach almost 20 feet in radius. His 3 inch claws ready and waiting.
"Lets Rock!"
And with that he let out a blood curdling howl, and rushed the yautja huntress.

Blackdawn_70631

Tam released her own howl as she charged the towering-change-forming beast. She sprinted with her legs jumping to it's chest which she latched onto by digging the blade of her sword completely in it's chest and digging the talons of her toes in it's skin and proceeded in repeatedly stabbing the middle of it's chest using her wrist blades.

Da'Yeyinde

Roaring with pain, feeling the twin blades sink into his chest, but knowing that the heavy hide and muscles there would take the brunt of her assault. Slash used one clawed hand to pull at her leg, and the other to try to reach her mask, if he could pull it off, she would choke a bit on the HayloneLetting himself fall back, he clawed her leg, ripping through her netting that covered most of her body. His claws dripped a little with bright day-glo green.
He felt her stab him again and again, but felt little pain.
Reaching and clawing at her helmet, he finally got a hold of her mask and almost yanked it off. Kore fired, aiming for his shoulder. He felt the white hot searing burn, and his arm went numb. Still attached, but part of it missing from the shot.

Blackdawn_70631

Though the beast was clawing at her leg and almost yanked of her mask she still kept on going.
Completely immersed in the blood letting battle a single voice was running through her brain saying only one thing over and over, to stab the creature to death, and she did.
It fell back in another howl and she stopped her blood flinging stabbing just for a second but only to stand up, locked the blood covered talons of her toes into it's skin, pulled out her sword from it's sheath of meat and began hacking at the already gouged chest.
It's skin was tough but she kept going, and every time she laid the blade into it's chest more skin and muscle was sliced open.
It moved under her but kept herself latched on and balance almost perfect. The agony of the hand clawing at her leg grew and came to the point where she had to change targets and aimed for the hand. First slashing the blade across the hand to release it's grip from her then swung using the muscle power in her arm and cut off part of it's index finger causing a howl of pain to escape it's lungs. The hand came for her still and she quickly switched hands placing the sword in her left and jabbed the beast's other hand in the wrist making that hand pull back.
Both the hands now came for her but Tam fell to her knees slamming the blade back into the middle of it's chest causing the beast to jolt and howl a curdling cry just before her upper torso became entrapped in it's grip of death.

Crazy Alien Lord

STUPID STUPID STUPID. Why is it that all these species, even being different genetically, are all so alike. So stupid and compelled by greed.
Changing into a smaller version of my emporer form i follow after the human and the yautja huntress. Following their distinct pheromone trails. Even in the thick gass filled tunnels they were easy to follow. Hearing all sorts of shooting and explosions, along with roars. Stalking my prey through the tunnels I come accross the human in the suit and the huntress. I see slash fighting with the huntress when the human adds his fire power. Thats not very nice
I stalk up behind the mech suit. Reaching with both clawed hands I grab the right arm and shoulder. Pulling, i twist the human to me. He stops firing for one second, I hiss at him then shove him backwards into a wall. Before he can respond I jump at him and pin him to the wall.
Hissing at him i then use my mind speech to say to him <You should have left before when I gave you the chance. When you wake I suggest that you stop your search and go after another bounty. >. As i finish I rip off a section of his suit, bring my tail up, the human sees it and tries to shake me off. Almost succeeds, then my tail blade rushes forward stabs him in the shoulder and injects a large dose of a sedative drug into his body. Instantly he stops resisting and falls to the ground. Turning I watch slash and the huntress battle. I wait to see if i should help or not...

Da'Yeyinde

Slash grinned, ahh the pain. He had not felt pain like that in over a year. The burning and stinging pain of metal racking through his insides, fired a fuel in him that he loved.
He pulled himself further up on the blade untill its guard was red with his blood.
By pulling himself closer to her, it would be nearly impossible for her to pull the sword out, and it pinned her hand to her chest. He grabbed that hand with the one she had cut, and then lunged for her neck.
Using his heavier weight to push her all the way to the floor, he dug his teeth into the neck her collar ring. Ripping it away, he then ripped into her soft throat. Not wanting to kill her, he only closed within centimeters of her windpipe. His teeth knicked it, and he then gnawed his way down towards her breast bone, leaving a nasty but non lethal wound about 6 inches long.
He clawed at her legs with his paws and ripped her netting even further. Finally getting enough leverage. He stood up, the sword still in him.
He stared at her through her mask and spat her blood out of his mouth. He had some use of his arm again so wiped his fang toothed maw with his hand.
He glanced at Zakalisss then at her. "Huntress, go find prey worthy of your skill."
He then pulled out the sword, howling with pain and joy, held onto it, and shifted to his two legged panther form. He jumped
into the small air duct and vanished back the way he had come.
From the duct, Zak heard a voice, " You comin?"

hardkoreUSMC

I snapped out of the brief unconciouss sleep after a few minute. Kore's heart rate dropped unacceptably low, and as a result; the mask initiated an automated injection of adrenaline. The chemicals went through Kore like quick silver and woke him up like a kid from a nightmare...in a cold sweat.

Kore snapped out of the sleep feeling two things; a sharp pain in his shoulder and very, VERY pissed off.

Seeing that the large xeno was again; on him like white on rice, Kore grunts, pulls the tail out of his shoulder, and then flips over still holding the tail. He then grabs the xenos leg and pulls him closer. When the xeno morph was in very close proximity to Kore, Kore pounds the xenos head with the power fist. The blast forces it's head down into the floor, makeing the floor crumble and crack when the face hits with a "WHAM"!!!

"I'm going to bust a little Smackdown on your ass." Kore walks to the side of the beasts and grabs it by the crown, lifting its face high. Kore then slams the xenos face even farther into the cold hard floor, and does so three times.

WHAM, WHAM, WHAM

Kore sprinted out of the room and back into the previous room, where he saw Tam clenching her bloody throat, green glowing blood dripping down from her neck.
"God Damn Tam!! Hang on, I'll be there in a second." Kore rammed his way through a flimsy wall and reached Tam, upon reaching her, he removes her hand from her neck and uses his larger gloved hand and applies preasure to the wound. His metalica armored hand against her warm yautja flesh, the armor quickly became covered in the day-glo colored liquid. He rips a piece of tshirt from his ripped armor side and applies it to the cut.

"Damn...just keep cool Tam, Nain should be here pretty quick too...I hope."

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(US || 3f947ebc89db694c3f566126643958e6)