AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

RP: Gladiators Moon... Contents may be graphic and over 18 in nature...

Forum: AvP Universe
Everything that makes up the worlds of Aliens, Marines and Predators.
Topic: RP: Gladiators Moon... Contents may be graphic and over 18 in nature...
Total Posts: 279

Blackdawn_70631

Tam didn't want to release her throat when Hanz came running to her side but was able to pry her hand away and applied the pressure himself. His voice telling her to stay calm but was lost in the panic swirling through her head of the thought from bleeding to death; she first started to wheeze, then not even a minute later was hyperventilating and hands shook as she began slipping into shock. Wiggling slightly like it would help pass the shock succumbing her then her breathing turned harder as what felt like her throat closing then plummeted into darkness. Waking up with Hanz shaking her shoulder and calling her name, hand still on her throat and looked around using her eyes - she was still alive. Tam looked to him and was clearly able to read the worried expression written on his face, she breathed out slowly. "I think," she said between breathes, "It's just a flesh wound, nothing vital was cut."

Da'Yeyinde

Slash crawled through the duct work, leaving a trail of dark red blood behind.
After reaching the room he had started in, he dropped down, letting the yautja sword fall from his grasp. He looked down and saw the massive chest wound and felt the stab wounds made by her twin wrist blades.
He grimaced with pain. He loved the pain, but, he knew it had its consquences. Looking around he found a carcass of some former pit fighting creature. Letting his instincts take over, he started to rip and tear into the carcass. Relishing the taste, and letting himself go into the moment.
Some short time later, the gutted and mostly defleshed bones lay in a pile near where Slash sat. The itching feeling of rapid regrowth and healing caused him some irritation.
But within minutes, he had full use his arm, his finger started to grow back and the massive chest wound, was only seeping and he could feel the muscles started to knit.
Waiting to see if Zakalisss would join him, and to litsen for sounds of the bounty hunters.Slash leaned against a wall and waited.

kuroikappa

"now what Ki Nain? I told you not to ignore me."

"oh, shut up ooman! I'm trying to find a way through this piece of rubbish!"

"fine i was going to give you an idea but now i won't."

"good, i won't have to hear you."

I start to puch the door, leaving some dents but it is not enough. I continue punching but it is slow and tedious. Itwould take me a good while. now in more anger I unsheath my wristblades and start to shred the door but it is still not enough. "AH you stupid door! OPEN!!!" I continue to give the door some beating when I just can't take it any more.

"ok ooman, what was you idea?"

"now I won't tell you"

"you better!"

"ok ok. I will. but it depends on your equipment."

"ok I'm listening."

"since you don't like your plasmacaster, you usually carry some remote bombs. why not use one now?"

"are you kidding me. you want me to blow the whole place up?!"

"Arrgh, no! jsut control the power of the detonation."

"oh, yeah I forgot about that."

I get one of my remote bombs and place it on the battered door. I set the detonation charge and move away from the blast area. "go to hell you blasted door" I mutter and then detonate the bomb. immediatly the door is blown to smeathereens.

I get accrosse the hole where the door once stood and find myself in more stress. These pit is an endless maze. I walk and and finally find a clue of where the action is. I track down the target and the creature by following some holes and blown up parts on the walls. I continue until I finally spot Hanz and Tam. But some thing is wrong with Tam. she is bleeding heavily form her throat area. I quickly run towards them with my medkit in hand.

"what happened?" I asked as I started to open my med kit. I get the burner out and start the flame. I grabb some pieces of the tornout walls and place them in the burner together with the contents of a small tube. The flame rises the contents of the burner turn into a chrystaling gel substance. "Brace yourself Tam. Its going to sting a bit" I state calmly and then begin to apply the hot gel on Tam's wounds. With each application of the ge,l Tam screamed in pain as the hot gel made contact on her painful wounds.

"Rest up a bit Tam, I'm finally done applying the gel." I say and then turn to Hanz, checking to see if he too needed some medical attention. "are you allright handsome?" I ask, and wait for his response.

Crazy Alien Lord

Maybe I should just stop being nice and kill all of them. This is getting on my nerves. I swear most beings of intelligence would have just gone home to live another day. But no. Not these bounty hunters. Damn them. I shall give them one last chance...
Pulling myself out of the ruble I hiss in the direction of the bounty hunters. Change into my human form. then jump up into the vents to find slash.

Da'Yeyinde

Seeing Zakalisss as he came out of the vent, in his human form. Slash walked over to him. Grimacing still in pain, but finding a strength in it.
He offered a haunch of creature to Zak, and pointed at the sword.
He subvocalized and said, "Dam bitch got me a good one. I so wish we were the bad guys. Its more fun when we are."
He growled and snarled in pain and slumped back against the wall, he pulled some skin back into place and held it there for a moment. He lifted his clawed hand away and the skin stayed in place.
"We gotta get the kid out of here, or kill him ourselves. It seems there is a bounty on his head. And he doesn't appear to be getting any saner. So I am thinking, we can try to reason with the kid. Hell it can't be any worse than a crazed, doped up merc in a suit and two yautja."
He walked over to the sword and picked it up. " You want it? Or should I keep it to taunt her with?"
He started to laugh, and coughed up a bit more blood.

hardkoreUSMC

Not feeling the giant bloody gash in his shoulder, but knowing it was there, Kore dissmed the wound quickly.
"Nah I'm ok, gotta little gash, but nuthin too much." he said.

After Nain finished up applying the medigel, Kore helped Tam up on her feet.
"It appears that both of our combatants have left the area...we can either call a quits on this one or continue on. But personally though, I don't want to endanger y'alls lives over a crazy sonuva bitch anymore. If y'all really want to continue, than I say we go balls out." Kore took a small breath

"But then again, if y'all aint too sure, I suggest we go home. We'll catch him when he is sleeping a bomb his ass later...but that is up to y'all though." Kore said.

Kore checked his weapons...five plasma grenades, one mega power fist. That's it. He has no projectile or ranged weapons.
Kore searched around on the ground and found his solar scorchar, it has 50% solar charge remaining.

"That's better, I have my pistol back at least." Kore chuckled.

Blackdawn_70631

Tam grimaced and moaned slightly, placing her hand on Ki 'cti Nain-de's shoulder to keep her balance as her eye's wondered down to her legs that looked like they were put through a shredder and onto the floor looking for her sword. Now planning on calling it quits for the day, to head back to Hanz's apartment and heal then look for the bounty later, but her mood slowly changed when she couldn't find her Samurai sword. Limping away from Ki 'cti Nain-de, she carefully scanned the blood laid floor where they had fought and seen no sword then turned scanning the rest of the floor if it had been flung to the side, still seeing no sword, she looked to Ki 'cti Nain-de and Hanz, they didn't have it either.
She was quickly becoming pissed as she hobbled around the floor frantically looking for her sword. It wasn't no where to be found. Looking at the cooled blood trail from the beast, she followed it that lead to a vent and stood staring at the narrow passage way and knew in her gut that the beast had it. Her eyes narrowed in a cold rage, this was personal now.
Tam-gotchi turned to Hanz and in deep growl told him, "I say we go balls out."

hardkoreUSMC

Kore stood there, pistol clutched in his hand.

"What is strange though is that panther. How and why is it always hanging around the insane guy?" Kore asked

"Tam, what the hell was that giant thing you fought, for a second there it almost appeared you were fighting Slash." Kore said helping the giant female to her feet.

Da'Yeyinde

Slash sat there against the wall, letting his nannites and the symbiote work their respective magics.
He saw a piece of paper on the ground, some list of some sort.
Thinking to himself, he started to laugh. Coughed up a bit of blood, but he spat it into the palm of one clawed hand instead of the ground.
He turned the peice of paper over and settled on his furry thigh. He dipped a claw into the blood and began to write.
"Blood is red, the sky is blue. Yautja Huntress with a sword that strikes true. You missed my heart, but it is yours, come and get it or I will use it to run you through. Your strength impresses me, your height a match. Let me share my spore with you and you will find out the catch. Shifting shapes while in the rut, thinking of you makes me think of smut."

Slash started to laugh so hard that he almost caused himself a blood clot. Trying not to mess up the paper, he handed it to a very puzzled Zakalisss. Who after reading it, held it at arm's length and said, "That is disgusting, even for you."
"I know, I know. But I was inspired. And just think how mad she will be. Plus, she is kinda cute. If she were'nt trying to kill me. Maybe...." He trailed off.
"I don't want to think of it."
He handed it back to Slash and started to search the area around them.
Slash took off the wraping on the hilt of the sword, it being a samuri sword, it had a cord wraped around the grip. He then tied a couple of rocks to it and blew on the blood to dry it. He then rolled it up and with a mighty heave threw it back down the duct work.

As Hanz, Nain and Tam were cleaning up and discussing their next move. A rock with a ribbon and a scroll flew out of the duct work, landing on the floor at their feet.

Blackdawn_70631

She looked to him curiously. "I didn't know Slash was a shape shifter, but as a matter of fact, I really don't know a damn thing about it except from what you told me the other night that it was stolen."
Her concentration was suddenly broken when a noise came from the air duct then a scroll of the sort rolling to their feet.
Tam growled to herself as she knelt down picking it up and began playing with what was keeping it rolled together, it was the handle wrapping from her sword. Dammit. she cursed to herself, The damn thing is already tearing apart my sword. She stood up and untied it, Hanz and Ki 'cti Nain-de looking at the paper curiously and Tam seen there was writing on it, in dried blood that wrote.
"Blood is red, the sky is blue. Yautja Huntress with a sword that strikes true. You missed my heart, but it is yours, come and get it or I will use it to run you through. Your strength impresses me, your height a match. Let me share my spore with you and you will find out the catch. Shifting shapes while in the rut, thinking of you makes me think of smut."
Growling loudly then yelled a series of curses and afterwards looked to Hanz. "You and Ki 'cti Nain-de go on after the target without me. This thing you call Slash is mine."

Da'Yeyinde

Slash was still giggling to himself when he shifted to Dan.
Dan stood there, still holding the seeping wound. Shaking his head. He looked at Zakalisss, and said, " What in the hell is he thinking?? He is going to get us both killed."

Zak shook his head and said, " I doubt he was thinking much at all, at least with his mind."
Dan grabed a cloth and wrapped it around himself. He grabbed the sword and felt its heft. It had a good weight to it, and was well balanced.
He almost decided to leave it behind, when a force almost took over his own mind. {{NO!! MINE!!}}
Feeling knocked back by his own brain, Dan stood and blinked for a few seconds.
He then looked at Zakalisss who was motioning down a hall, and followed, holding the sword.

Blackdawn_70631

With that said, she stormed out of the room dropping the paper to the floor but keeping the cord then looked for the nearest exit that held a passage way following the air duct, since she was too big to fit into it.
This time she calculated. The destination Slash was located at wouldn't be very far since he was able to throw that rolled up paper down the air duct, and knew he didn't have one on him or in some carrying bag inside the air duct since he left with only her sword. This meant he was in another room not to far away, all she had to do was follow the ducts and count her steps.
Finally, after a few minutes of walking through passage ways and turning around corners, she came to a room with a floor that had small pools of dried blood, the freshly eaten remains of an animal, and a blood trail leading from an air duct. Tam smirked under her mask.
Bingo! she thought.
Quickly looking around the room and seen no sword but a thin trail of blood spots leading out an exit and followed it.

Crazy Alien Lord

With silent steps Dan/Slash and myself make our way through the vents. I see the blood from dan/slash drip onto the ground. My xenomorph instincts and primal nature that i had relied on for many years began to rise at the continued smell of blood. Grimacing, i swallow, and push down the urges. Taking my mind off of the blood I tell slash/dan what i had been thinking.
"These bounty hunters do not seem to get it. We give them chance after chance to escape. Hell I let them live and gave them the option to escape when i transformed into my emporer xeno form. Yet they wont just back done, go home for the day and or go after someone else. I swear, i know humans and yautja can be prideful, but most of the humans and yautja i have met would have had the intelligence to go home. I am getting tired of being nice. My patience is waring thin. Maybe if i just kill one of them or injure them all heavily they will stop. Or maybe we should kill all of them. What are your thoughts Dan/Slash"

Da'Yeyinde

Dan chuckled to himself, willing the dam symbiote to hurry up and quit leaving a trail a cub could follow.
Here we were in the ducts of a pit, that Slash had spent a few years fighting in, getting his evil reputation. And here we all were, trying to decide if we wanted to kill some stupid, if obstinant mercs.
Dan looked at Zak and said, "You can just call me Dan. SLash hears everything I hear."
He thought as they crawled along, then nudged Zakalisss to turn towards the right.
"I say we find the kid, wrap him up again and take him off planet. Then if we want we can come back here and have all the fun we want."
"How's that sound to you?"

hardkoreUSMC

"Are you sure you want to continue Nain? These fuckers here are no slouches; they are real nasty sonuva bitches. I don't want to see your beauty get fucked up in any way." Kore said putting a hand on Nain's shoulder.

"That mother fucking xenomorph keeps trying to get in our fucking way, and he damn near killed me too. In any case, we need to catch up with Tam, let's go." Kore said as he motioned for Nain to follow.

In the process Kore turned on the speaker for his armor suit.
"To the insane one we are seeking, this is the lead bounty hunter that is after you...if you surrender yourself to us..we will not harm you further, but only turn you in. And to your sidekicks that are defending you; they are only makeing the situation worse than it has to be, nobody has to walk away dead from here, we only want the insane guy so that he will harm no more innocents...REPLY DAMMIT!!!" Kore shouted

Da'Yeyinde

Dan heard the bounty hunter say his speil. And started laughing so hard, he almost busted the work the nannites had done to fix him.
"IS HE NUTS???!!! Like the kid is in any sort of mind set to answer."
Dan turned his head and yelled as loud as he could over his shoulder, hoping the duct work would echo enough so that the merc would hear him.
"HEY ASSHOLE!!! Ya, you know the Asshole in the mech suit. The Kid is INSANE. You moron!! Fucking amature!! And whatever you say to him will not come out in a normal fashion. You can say STOP. And he would hear DIE!!! HE is insane. And Insane people don't stop and say HI, How are you!? They run, and kill, and are crazy. Just like YOU are for thinking he will stop and answer you!! God Forsaken Bounty hunter WANNABE!!"
"Stupid git!"
And with that he hurried through the duct work to catch up with Zakalisss who was chuckling under his breath.

Blackdawn_70631

Tam came to a halt when Hanz's voice filled the passage ways calling out to the target and 'sidekicks' then not even a minute after he finished was replied by another voice only this one had an echoe to it but at the same time seemed to be muffled by walls, it was hard to hear but made out most of what was said.
She shrugged their conversation off her mind and proceeded on in following the blood trail then quickly came to an open vent near the floor where the blood disappeared into. Her heart began to race and hands balled into fists that unsheathed her wrist blades and breathed out slowly then lifted her left fist in a howl and slammed in onto the wall then punched with her right digging the blades in and when she pulled back took out a big chunk of the wall.
"Give me back my fucking sword you damn beast!" she yelled at the top of her lungs.

Da'Yeyinde

Dan looked at Zakalisss, when he heard the female hunter's angry cry, she was a little too close for comfort.
Dan looked at Zak and said, subvocalizing so only Zak heard it. " Boy she sounds pissed."

Zakalissss looked back behind them and replied."Good, anger clouds the mind."

kuroikappa

Standing next to Hanz and now knowing that he does not need medical attention, I put away my med kit. Once Tam was better she looked for her sword but after not finding it she went after the target's helpers in search of her sword.

"Are you sure you want to continue Nain? These fuckers here are no slouches; they are real nasty sonuva bitches. I don't want to see your beauty get fucked up in any way." Hanz siad as he place his hand on my shoulder.

"don't worry about me, handsome, I knew the risks when I agreed to join you." I replied with a smile. and then listened to what he yelled out to our target and what they replied, as we ran towards Tam's direction.

Crazy Alien Lord

Still amused by Dans comment I turn around to face him and whisper "you go on ahead. Im going to slow these bounty hunters down. Find the kid and get out of here. or put a beacon on him and let him run around for a bit. I will keep these mercs busy". Before dan can protest I morph into a male xenomorph form. Perfect for the vents. Getting on all fours I charge back the way we came. Coming to a intersection of vents I begin covering each entrance with thick resin. Not enough to stop them. But enough to slow the mercs down and get them confused. Putting it on the other entrances I step back into the vent I had just came from. Quickly I cover it with resin. Running on all fours I follow the way I had sent slash. Coming to another intersection I cover the exit with resin. by following dans pheromones i determine which way he went. carefully covering the other vents with resin I make my way through the vents after dan. Always covering more vent entrances with my resin. It would take a minute of hacking at to get through each entrance or precious ammo to blow through it. Either way helped us.

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 113ba03a8c8d947a68dd9f0590254327)