AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

RP: Gladiators Moon... Contents may be graphic and over 18 in nature...

Forum: AvP Universe
Everything that makes up the worlds of Aliens, Marines and Predators.
Topic: RP: Gladiators Moon... Contents may be graphic and over 18 in nature...
Total Posts: 279

hardkoreUSMC

"Boy I'm gonna tear those motherfuckers a new asshole when I get to them, all three of them!"

"Whereever you are; and whatever your name might be..you have the courage to taunt me from the shadows...YET, you don't have the testicles to come out and face me!! Please don't tell me the person that has been giving my comrades hell is a spineless fucking chicken!!"

After a brief pause Kore continued...

"Yeah, that must be the case! A huge coward that taunts from the shadows and aint got the guts for a little rumble."

Kore chuckled to himself and then pronounced this part louder.
"PLEASE DON'T TELL ME THAT YOU ARE SCARED OF A ""God Forsaken Bounty hunter WANNABE!!""

Kore picked up sharp piece of alloy steel that was broken at the tip to where it looked like a deadly spear.

Da'Yeyinde

Dan really tried to not say, what he was thinking. But then that Slash side of him came out and he just had to.
"SO Wannabe??!!! You gonna give up!!! Walk away from all that money..???"
He turned around for a moment and then said,"Only a True coward would kill an insane man. And not ask WHY is he insane in the first place. AND I don't hunt kids with mech suits and two fully armed Yautja!!!"

He then scrambled out of the air ducts and shifted to his huge wolfen form, and Slash sniffed the air and picked up "Dex's" scent.

hardkoreUSMC

"You make it sound like he's six years old or something!! If he's truly insane, than I am here to release the poor tortured soul from this mortal plane and send him on his way to the next world! It is not my position to ask "WHY", my justification comes from knowing I killed someone who invuluntarily kills many....JUST IMAGINE IF HE WAS SANE? HE MIGHT KILL MANY MORE!!"

Kore clencthed the weapon and continued forth with his assignment.

"This voice is a distraction, I need to kill him quick so we can ALL go home."

Azeroth

I was back in the bottom of the pit. The Peculiar One had hidden me here, and potentially sacrificed itself for my sake. As much as I would like to avenge the Peculiar One, escape took precedence. I couldn't let him die in vain. I counted my knives. Damn, not enough. I wouldn't be repeating my earlier feat of escaping by throwing knives at the walls. I began looking for another way out.

While I was wandering, I paused near a vent duct, thinking maybe I should try escaping that way. Just then, though, I heard, faintly, repeated taunts and threats against me. The Demon was likely to be lurking somewhere near here. Luckily, my small stature and speed would make me a difficult target for any minion who wanted to try. I turned another corner, random thoughts and half formed ideas trailing in my wake.

Azeroth

I came across, randomly, a weapons locker for guards. I hurridly checked the weapons. I pulled out a pair of acurate, powerful pistols,as well as a pair of small, lightweight smgs with a firing rate few guns could match. The last thing I pulled out was a shotgun, but I knew I couldn't lug that much around. I found a lassaw, and quickly cut off the end. I packed in with enough ammo to keep things hot if I ran into serious trouble. It was kill or be killed. I knew that my way out of here lay through my enemies, and wanted to be prepared for anything, because anything was likely.

kuroikappa

I continued following Hanz closely and listened to more of the insults from the creature helping the target.

"how rude" said the voice in my head and I agreed with it. that person or panther or whatever it is, has started to get on our nerves. all I want to do is finish with the target and that is all, but if this guy wants to get in the way, fine. at least it would make a reasonable challenge. But first we must find Tam.

Azeroth

I was jogging, only runing a four minute mile. I could have gone much faster, but I figured that this was fast enough, for now. And besides, I really didn't want to be tired when I found the Demon, did I?

I suddenly felt chilled to the bone. I glanced behind me and...

"DEMON!!! DIE DEMON DIE DIE DIE DEMON MUST DIE YYYIIIIIEEEEAAAAARRRRRGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I shot the sawed off over my shoulder at the Demon and darted away, running now fast enough to put some distance between me and the Demon, but slow enough that I could still run for a while, or sprint if I really had to.

Fuck! Not only did he get the jump on me, he tricked me and made me scream loud enough to break a mirror! Now him and all his fucking minions would come after me!

Da'Yeyinde

Ducking out through a grill opening, Dan clutched the Yautja's sword in one hand and checked around to make sure he had a way in, out and some privacy.
Time to start getting the party started. He shifted to Slash, and let out a howl that would curl the toes and cause children to hide and cry in fear.
He threw open the door and made his way to the Pit. He howled again and yelled, "Huntress, who's sword I carry. Meet me in battle if you dare. Alone, in the Pit. I await you. Hahahahahahha Hoooooooowwwwwwwwlllllllll!!!!!"
And with a single leap he made it over the pit wall and sat a few rows back from the edge, shifted to Dan, and waited.

Blackdawn_70631

Tam looked up when she heard the Slash character, looking across the ceiling carefully listen to what was being said then growled when it formally challenged her to the pit. She would take her sword back and use it to caught it's head off and hang it's bleached skull from her ceiling. The thought of doing such a thing made her crack a yautja smile under her mask then made her way where the voice had come from.
She had no idea where she was going but then luckily had come across a lighted digital map on the wall to her right that wrote in big bold letters with a small dot, "You are here." Which the dot, where she was, was in a maze of hallways and found the pit wasn't too far away, it was only straight ahead and one turn to her right.
Following the directions from the map, she made her way to the pit and cautiously walked out ready for anything. Reaching the middle unscathed, she scanned the area, her eyes moving over the dead creatures and guards in the middle of the pit and across the stands about to call for Slash when he had not made his presence known but stopped on a lone human sitting in the stands. Tam quickly scanned the rest of the area, still seeing no sign of Slash and turned back to the human curious at why it was just sitting there, like it was waiting for something.

Da'Yeyinde

Dan kept his face in shadow. Making sure to keep his human self out of visible range. But knowing she could see his heat signature. He spoke softly but with out pause, "I see Slash has challenged you to a duel. But know this. This is not to the death, you cannot use your technology. And if you win, you get your sword back. If you loose, then you must face your own inadequacies in your own mind. Slash uses the gifts that he has naturaly. I hope you do the same."
And with that he shifted. To quick for eyes to catch. Slash jumped out and over the wall. Landing some feet from her. He tossed the sword so that it landed, blade first into the sand, at her feet. He then looked at her.
What she saw was a black 12 foot tall maned, pointed ear'd wolf like creature, his feral yellow eyes betrayed an intelligence not animal.
He then spoke to her, and only her.
"Bring it on!"

Blackdawn_70631

She yanked the sword out with a snarl bellowing to her opponent, "No problem, beast!" Then charged him in howl.
Coming into a slide, she slashed the blade of her dearly missed sword across the left calf and was in mid air of jumping to her feet when the heel of his right foot came reeling around slamming into the middle of her chest and knocking back to ground but a few feet back. Losing her breath for a moment, all she could see was stars and wheezed then felt the ground rumble under her. Straining, Tam pushed herself up and watched as Slash barreled into her but was lucky enough to have moved her arms where the blade was pointing upwards that slid into the right side of his chest beside the shoulder and under the collar bone on his own doing. Claws lashed out at her and in a blood curdling howl he reeled backwards pulling himself off the blade and stood to his feet. Arms stretched wide, he lifted his head releasing a mighty roar that sent shivers down her back.
Tam quickly scurried to her feet and readied for an attack. This wasn't going to be an easy battle.

Da'Yeyinde

Feeling the slash of her blade, on his leg, enraged he slammed into her, feeling her blade covered with sand and his own blood slice through his chest.
Damn! She was good, time to switch forms. He stood back and roared at her then ran, to the side, as he did, he shifted to feline four legged form.
Now to her side, the masked Yautja heard a yowling, and a low growl. Keeping low and behind the bodies of the dead. Slash used the stealth and the silence of his cat form to get close. He sprang from behind and clawed at her back, his razor sharp claws digging into her spine and back.
He clamped down on her neck, then he shifted to the two legged panther form. His weight increased and caused her to groan and drop to one knee. He used his larger jaws to gnaw through her dredlocked tresses, and got a bite into her neck. He then used his clawed hands to rip her mask off. Flinging it behind him, and the dead bodies.
He then used her back as a spring board and leaped, head first backwards, disappearing behind a pile of bodies.
He reappeared a moment later, back in four legged panther form. Opposite her again.

hardkoreUSMC

Finding where the insane guy was, wasn't that hard, just follow the gunshots.

Kore ran until he saw the crazy maniac fireing randomly at things only he saw. Kore heaved the sharp pole and it flew like a dart and impaled the insane guy straight through the chest. The pole forced him back and stuck to the nearest wall, suspending the insane man in mid air while impaled through the middle of the chest.

Kore marched over to him and pulls the pins on all five plasma grenades, he puts them all on a piece of wire he found on the ground, Kore and Nain walk away. The grenades detonate vaporizing the insane man to particles and the surrounding 5 feet area.

"Okay Nain, let's go find Tam now."

Blackdawn_70631

Screaming from the new wounds, she fell to her hands and knees in a gasp. Inhaling the pure air and almost gagged on it that caused her vision to spin slightly and once it passed pressed her weight onto the handle of her sword, it's blade driven into the ground, and used it to stand. She tried not inhale as greatly but it was hard to with the pains pulsing through what seemed like every part of her body and when she did was able to smell Slash, able to smell his blood.
Groaning again, she looked ahead from hearing heavy breathing then a heated form jumping out from behind a large corpse. Slash's front legs spread wide and claws bared but was able to side-step but not without a single claw scraping a deep line across her chest. He landed then ran in a large circle hiding behind another pile of corpses.
Tam swayed from the light hit and coughed as her lungs started to burn, the feeling was unusually fast acting and instead of searching for her mask pressed a few buttons her left keypad activating the helmets targeting system. A stream of light caught her eye from behind some bodies by the wall of the pit and there was the red beam she was looking for and half walked half ran to the helmet where she quickly dawned it.
Not even a second after appyling it a roar was heard from behind. Her finely honed senses took over and found herself spinning around narrowly missing a blow from Slash. He flew by her from his leap and brought her hand to her belt pulling out a knife and threw it, almost just soon as he landed the blade contacted with the bottom of his leg impalling it onto the wall.

Da'Yeyinde

The blade went through the bone, and muscle and was stuck some inches into the the hard wall behind. He knew he would not be able to take much more damage. She was good.
As he struggled to pull the knife from the wall, it was at such and angle that it was hard to pull. Roaring in pain, and leaving it in his flesh, for now. He got himself unpinned and then heard a loud boom, it echoed through the empty dead halls of the pit. And the smell of smoke, explosives and burnt flesh came wafting through. Instantly, Slash knew what had happened.
Shrugging his shoulders, a tear rolled down his cheek, his furred muzzle went slack for a moment as he mourned the loss of one so young, so full of life, yet so insane.
He shifted to wolfen form, not caring about the pain, he wanted to make a point now. This.... bounty hunting yautja would learn, or he would kill her.
She had her mask back on by then, and he made a flying leap, high into the air and landed in front of her. The ground shaking as his nearly 600 pounds of meat, muscle and menace came within inches of her.
He pushed her back, using the flat of his hand. Punching her, slapping her hands away from her weapons.
She did a high leap of her own, coming down to land almost on top of him, her sword swinging a blow that would decapitate him
He used both furred palms to catch the blade. It cut into one a bit and caused blood to drip from its tip. He whipped his arms around and pulled the blade, with much resistance from her grasp. He had also kicked her in the stomach, balancing on his bad leg for a moment. He then back flipped with the sword away from her. He snarled and yelled out as he dug the knife blade out of his leg and threw it at her.
Tam caught it with no problem, she was about to throw it again at him when her sword, landed, bladed tip first in the sand at her feet.
He then spoke to her, a low whisper, but filled with emotion.
"I will tell you the story of a young boy, a young man, who had the whole world ahead of him. He trained to be a Xeno Biologist, and came here. Before all these buildings were here, before there were fights, and before I came along."
"He came with a research study group. To look at the ruins not so far from where we stand. This moon was off limits to people, the few Lupine Pantheris were here, and people disappeard. They knew they could stay for two days, to study safely and not die or go away. But the young man was in the wrong spot at the wrong time. He met an old, dying Pantheris. And it spoke to him, in his own tongue. That dying creature had been a scientist, a human. On an expedition to that moon a hundred years before. He said, go. Go Now. But the young man was too intrigued to listen. And in his dying breath, the creature's symbiote spawned out as a spore.
The young man inhaled some, not much, but enough.
They took him away, they took him to space and tried to find a way to help him, cure him. But to no avail, he became a Lupine Pantheris. They tried nannites, programed to try to change his dna back to human. But the symbiote, was parasitic. It changes the hosts dna to that of its original host, when it was truly a symbiote. He came to become insane, to have an insane hate for all humans. Thus it is so, with the changes."
"The urge to kill, all humans, was too great. The young mans mind splintered, and a new creature came into being. He was pushed into a corner of his own mind, trapped by the insane need to kill. The military thought this might be useful, and although mad, and dangerous, they studied this Lupine Pantheris. "
"He was stolen from beneath their very noses. And brought here to this moon. For it seems all the Lupines are gone, dead. Even the converted ones. So it was opened as a military base, then a colony, and created to be what it is now.
And he fought, the humans, killed many, and was put forth in a pit. Much like this one. His insane rage and hate of the humans now had an outlet. He fought and killed in the pits.
But when the military tried to get him back, they could not. For he was of this moon, and the men who stole him could say anything. And nothing could be done. So the military used the blood samples, and the data and tried to recreate their own. "
"One day, another cartel found another shapechangine species, and brought it to this moon, and challenged the owners of the creature to a fight. He nearly died from his wounds, but that near death, brought the young man back from the dark recesses of his own mind. Now able to think and be sane again. He found that the nannites after 10 years, had not been able to cure him. But they granted him another form, they returned the host body to its original state. So now he had a way of hiding. And he said, his own farewell to his captors. But the blood lust is strong in the creature, and so he must sate his hunger."
"The young man, whom your friend just killed, was the result, probably, of the ongoing experiment to recreate a lupine pantheris. It causes you to go insane, It causes you to kill, when you have know reason. And you cannot control it, unless you are almost dead. Instead of trying to find out why, or to help. You and your friends just made a quick buck. The young man who was also in the wrong place at the wrong time. Grabbed up, shot up full of chemicals, and cocktails of genetic enhancers, then treated in such a way as to crack his mind."
"The young xeno biologist lives, and will live for a long time. Hiding, helping and hoping."
"You Yautja know of honor, but do you practice it?"
Slash walked towards Tam, his large 12 foot frame shrinking, his whole apperance blurring, until he stood mere feet from the huge huntress. He stood before her as a naked young human.
"Keep your sword, and remember that not all insane humans who kill for no reason, are their own fault."
And with that he did a fast shift to Slash's feline two legged form and leaped above her and to the edge of the pit.
"Remember him."
And with that Slash went to find Zakalisssss.

Blackdawn_70631

The explosion and rumble had no affect her, emmediately countering it's attack and soon was completely acting on instincts. Her knife came flying for her as her sword had been lost somewhere admist the brawl and was about to throw it back but was knocked off track as her sword landed at her feet. This had also sparked something in Slash when he started speaking. His whispering caused something to tug at the base of her brain that made her lower her weapon and listen.
This apparently wasn't a normal beast as it began speaking in ways a murderer would not. It spoke of a past and things that had happened and soon turned toward the target that what seemed like Hanz had killed, this explained the explosion.
The long speach had finally ended and to her surprise, Slash shifted again, but this time to the human that was sitting in the stands. He said his last words then shifted forms again and left.
This had answered everything! But exhausted, she collapsed to her knees in gasp then turned her back and scooted toward the wall where she propped it against and relaxed. She was so intent on killing him that she hadn't even thought of a reason why; first it was for the money on a seperate target, then had turned toward getting her sword back that had quickly changed to pure revenge of hatred. But she had forgotten, she wasn't a normal yautja. She, like Slash, also had bounties on her head. She had grown tired of bounty hunters and wanted a change of life style where she would be free of them but just couldn't do so. Perhaps by becoming a bounty hunter, but one better than the usual rif raff, she would be free of them.
Sighing deeply, she looked to her sword laying a few feet from her and to the knife still clutched in her hand then let it fall. This one, Slash, she would allow to walk away without anymore worries of her chasing him.

hardkoreUSMC

Kore limped over to Tam, she appearing totally exausted. Kore's stimpack and adreanaline had worn off completely now. He was feeling every little bit of the gash in his shoulder.

Once he got there, he immediately sat down on near a wall and fell asleep for a few mintues. Once he awoke, he walked over to Tam, and helped the giant female to her feet. He also grabbed her sword for her.

"I did it...the insane guy is vapor dust...let's go home and rest up."

Blackdawn_70631

Tam almost didn't realize Hanz was standing in front of her, or anyone of the matter. He generously helped her to her feet and grabbed her sword then said the target was dead, and that they'll be going home to rest. She couldn't agree with him more. Not bothering to grab her sword or reply him but only walked by his side in slow careful steps out of the pit.
This had been a record for her; teaming with a human and another yautja and creating all hell in less then a total of three days. She was sure it hadn't even reached late afternoon, and would hopefully be the last of anything this eccentric. But who knew, her future was always unpredictable . . . .

Da'Yeyinde

Blood seeping and matting his fur, Slash was in a terrible mood. That damned sense of right and wrong impossed on him by Dan. He had so wanted to eat the still beating heart of the Yautja. But letting her live knowing she well could have died by his hand, or fanged maw. Was a better lesson learned. Now he was hungry again. But old, dead corpses were not to his taste.
He came upon Zakalisss holding a bit of residue, that had been the insane young man. He was seething, angry beyond words. And Slash completely understood why.
"He is gone, my friend. We cannot kill the ones who stopped him. They did it out of ignorance, and for the greater good. But we can stop those who created him, from ever doing so again."
He howled out his pain, his anger, and his anguish.
"Let them feel the wrath of the executioner, and his hell hound!!!"
Mutely, but with thoughts of tracking down the man in the mech suit still in part of his mind. Zakalissss nodded his head.

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 0c19745c4254a197375c95e26e065770)