AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

RP: Gladiators Moon... Contents may be graphic and over 18 in nature...

Forum: AvP Universe
Everything that makes up the worlds of Aliens, Marines and Predators.
Topic: RP: Gladiators Moon... Contents may be graphic and over 18 in nature...
Total Posts: 279

Azeroth

I looked at the guy who took me to the booth. The only reason I knew it was the one who had helped me was because the bartender seemed to know him for it.

"Well, my earliest memory is walking into town from someplace else, and I don't know where. I seem to recall how to do things. Like in that fight we "had", I needed to throw those blades into the wall, but how the hell did I get every single one to stick point first and within an inch of where I wanted it to be? And how is it that everyone seems, well, slow, in comparison to me? Even when I'm not in a heightened sense of activity, everyone just seems to take far too long. Even during the fight, no offense, but you were moving kind of slow. Maybe it was on purpose, but what about all these people. They're moving slowly too. And that's my life story. Or at least, as much of it as I know."

Then I realized that Smith had not been talking, and to fill in the silence, I had kept on going for longer than I meant to. Wait a minute, how the hell do I know that? What the fuck is wrong with me!?

Razortech Xeno ...

I walk up to the main deck of the ship. "How long till ther sensores detect us?" "They should detect us in five minutes sir." "First off I keep telling you to call me Max and second, don't bowe to me every time I come in the room, where did you learn that from?" "The dark tactics training core sir, I mean Max." "Thats funny, they never told me to do that." The door slides open behind me. "You didn't learn it because you are the one there soposed to bowe to." My Mother states. She walks up beside me. "Your father is the king." "So." "So nothing, you are roalty." "But you still let me go on missions." "Thats because I don't want you sitting on your ass all day and you won't do anything else." The pilot cuts in. "Sir, they have detected us and are hailing us." "Put them on screen." "They only have vocals sir." "Then put them on speaker then." He pushes the button and a voice says. "This is planet side security, please tell us who you are and what bisinuss you have on our planet." "We are the Grevvelis, our..." He cuts me off. "That isn't on our files." My mother goes to talk but I put my tail over her mouth and wisper. "I'll handle this." She sighs, turns and walks out. "I will give you the information on my kind if you trust us." "Go ahead." I point at the pilot and he starts the down load. "We have recieved the file, what wial our personel read through it and consider letting you in, tell us why your here." "We're here for recreational perposes." "We will let you on the planet, but only in a shuttle." I signal to the pilot to finish with the security and walk to the shuttle bay.

I walk in and my shuttle is waiting, fully loaded and fulled up. I hop in and start it up, the craft hovers in the bay. My pilot opens the doors and I fly the ship out and strait for the planet. The security calles in over the com system. "Your heading at to steap of an angle, you'll burn up." "Don't worry, our ships are ment for this." He doesn't reply. I fly right at the landing pad and pull up, the G forces pushing me to the seat and the ship stops an inch from the ground. Only a few ships are capable of such a thing and one just happens to be my personel shuttle. I land and walk to my armoury and grab all my weapons. straping on one Five seven, one MK23 and one Coilt 500 on my left leg and an asortment of knives on the other. Then I grab my sword off the shelf and strap it on. I open a wal mounted cas and grab a standard ishiu G36E and sling it around my back. I walk out and open the hatch.

As soon as I walk out three Solders stop me. "We where told you where here for recreational purposes." "I am, I'm here to go hunting." They lower there pulse rifles and let me past. I give one a good stair for looking at me funny, it makes him nurvose. I walk strait to an allyway and go into a shadow, I hide untill I see a human walk by. I reach out and pull him in. Before he can scream I taser him with my fingers. I make shure I don't knock him out and then clamp my jaws down on his shoulder and begin to suck the energy out of him. Lucky for him hi can't strugle. I finish and drop him. Theres no trace of what apened and I knock him out, hopeing he'll think he got drunk. I walk out and strait for a larg colocium like building and walk in. "Hey, you want to see a fight or would you like to fight your self." "I'd like to see the fight." I buy a ticket and decline his offer to bet. I walk in and look around, there's a human fighting some animal in the pit and every one seems to be cheering the animal on. I look across and see a demon (I'm used to that name, so sue me). I Look closely and he has the head band of an oposing faction, it's right in plane view. I bring around my assault rifle and shoulder it, looking through the scoop I turn on the laser sight. He sees it on his chest and goes to move. "Too late, dog meat." I fire, the shot going strait though him and into the stands behind him. The shot echos through the stadium and two gaurds rush at me and I leap up to the raftors. "Hey get down from there, your going into the pits, theres no shooting out side the spesified zones." I jump down and they go to grab me. "Wait! You want me to go into there and fight some animal? Ahahahaha! Thats easy, Even if I don't have guns theres nothing you can put me up against." "You think so." "I know so."

Blackdawn_70631

Two hours and twenty-one minutes later, Tam-gotchi was awake.
The room nice and toasty, far warmer then any human and most smaller creatures would prefer.
She made her to the bathroom to take a shower and had started staring at her reflection looking over the many scars that riddled her body.
This was becoming tiresome. She had more scars then most elders she knew.
Turning from the reflection and to the shower then stepped out nearly twenty minutes later. Quickly dried throwing the towel over her shoulders and walked out into the living room stark naked and started digging through her duffle bag.
Minutes later she had dawned a pair of sandals, a simple loin cloth and top then two pieces of thick chain link armor. The top hung from her right shoulder tightly hugging her chest and stopped just below her breasts. The bottom piece could simply be slipped around her waist and was held together by hooks.
Then she walked back into the bedroom grabbing the belt her keycard, GP and other items were held in from the pile of armor. Strapped it on then grabbed her Samurai sword. Unsheathing the blade from it's metal sheath dropping it to the bed then ran her fingers down it's curved back.
This she had attained by handsomely paying a japanese blacksmith, an expert in swords, twenty years ago that took nearly two months to complete. The entire thing, sheath, blade and handle made from metal used in yautja weaponry, acid resistant metal. The sheath was plain, the handle braided over with leather and a demon head with ruby eyes exstending from the end and japanese writing carved into the blade, "The demon shall be the judge." it wrote.
Tam sheathed the blade strapping it's cloth strap to the belt and walked out of the sweet.

Crazy Alien Lord

Now with even more money Zakalisss puts back on his cloak and starts walking. Scythe in his right hand.
so... are you going to go to that bar? a voice asks.
"Yes... It seems I have finally found someone worth my respect and time. I will go and chat with this Dan and see what happens" Zakalisss says to himself.
After a while Zakalisss comes to the bar that Slash had told him to go. He opens the door and walks through. Standing inside at the entrance is another bouncer. The bouncer opens his mouth to say no weapons inside. Zakalisss suddenly stands infront of the bouncer.
"Do you really want to take my weapons from me human" Zakalisss says to the bouncer. The bouncer opens and closes his mouth several times. His eyes dart from Zakalisss's hooded face, to his scythe, and to his large pistols hanging at his belt. After a minute the bouncer moves to the side.
"You made the right choice. Dont worry Im not here to slaughter the patrons here" Zakalisss says and walks into the sports bar. He sees the young man that had escaped from the fight sitting in a both with another person. Seeing that they were in a private discussion Zakalisss walks up to the bar. The bar tender avoids Zakalisss and starts tapping at a computer. Zakalisss can tell that the bar tender isnt really doing anything with the computer. He can smell the anxiety and a small amount of fear coming from the bartender.
Fine. Let him be afraid and not serve you. Just sit here and wait for the one called Dan. Dont go killing anybody though.
Nodding to himself Zakalisss sits down on a bar stool and waits...

Da'Yeyinde

Dan, looked up and saw the tall blonde guy that Slash had fought earlier.
He looked at the young man he had given the name Dex to, and said,"you know, I understand. You might not think so, but I understand. I was in a similar position to you about a year ago."
He reached into his pocket, he withdrew a key and a mass of cred sticks. He pushed the pile accross the table to "Dex".
"Look, with this you can be any one you want to be. This is half of Slash's take from the fight this morning. Its about 75 thousand K. It will help you get started. This key is to a store house down the road here. There is an apartment in the back. Don't mess with the cages. And no Slash isn't there. I have a key but I won't go there untill tomorrow, and then I will remove the cages so its all yours."
I stared at him, he was suspious of course. I stared hard at him, and lowered my sunglasses.
<>

At that I stood up, and looked at him.
"There is a grav bike outside, its blue. And its yours."

At that I got up and walked to the bar, I looked up at the 7 foot tall blonde Conan looking guy.
"Hi, you must be the guy, the hairy beast sent."
"Lets talk, we can use the lap dance area, no strippers this early in the day."
He turned and gestured to Zakaliss, and then walked through a beaded curtain.
His voice low but able to be heard. "So I'm Dan, what's your name?"

Crazy Alien Lord

"So I'm Dan, what's your name?"
Zakalisss looks around the room. Eyes scanning every inch. Nodding to himself.
"Thats not the correct question. I have been called many names" Zakalisss says. Irritation flashes for a second in Dan's eyes. Come on. Dont mess things up.
"The question that should be asked is who am I? I am Zakalisss. Now is your name Dan or is that who you are?"
Zakalisss asks.
"Its not who I am. But thats my name" Dan answers.
Zakalisss smiles. Well atleast hes intellegent.
Something happens in the bar and the patrons go wild.
"What the fuck just happened"
Zakalisss grabs his scythe.
"I think that someone just shot inside the colesium"
"Ohhh man their gone"
Something flashes in Dan's eyes.
"First we get that interesting match today between slash and that walk on guy. And now we will get to watch some idiot who shot inside the colesium get torn apart by something"
"Hey maybe they will keep him locked up untel tommorow. Then have slash fight him."
"Maybe"

Da'Yeyinde

Dan looks at the tall guy who calls him self, Zakaliss.
"I go by the name Dan, because I used to have that name. A long time ago. I am a cross roads, and I have dealt death to many, many beings. So now I am trying to redeem at least to myself, some of what I have done."
Hearing the uproar in the bar, he shakes his head.
"I never should have brought Slash back to fight.'
He sits down, nursing his drink, not feeling it. He swallows hard. He looks up at Zakaliss, "I've kept him to the outer towns for almost a year now. No more than about one fight ever three months. But I never intended him to fight back here, not in Karakorum. He is too well known, too popular"
Persing his lips into a thin line, sucking and biting his cheek,
"Last time he fought a humanoid, he played with the poor bastard for 5 rounds. You know that a round lasts 15 minutes, can you imagine what that does to the mind, an hour and fifteen minutes. Each time you expect death to come, and he taunts you. Slash disembowled the guy, then tied him up with his own entrails. He went and got the guy water, so that he would stay alive. But that is in the past now.
Groger, his former owner is dead. I killed him myself. Slash and I have an understanding."
"So, Zakaliss, you fight well, a little dirty , but you fight well. I need a vacation from this place, you want to go hunting?"

Blackdawn_70631

Tam was sitting at abooth enjoying her vodka, her sword laid on the table in front of her.
Having the threaten the bouncer a few times when coming in here to let her bring it in with her.
Sipping on the drink and placed it back on the napkin.
This was her second medium sized glass of vodka, a large to humans but this was how she drank. Due to her large body, she first had to start with two glasses of straight vodka to kick her off, about four beers to ger her buzzing and a steady flow of Sex on the Beach drinks to keep her there. It was enough where there would be a sway, even a stumble when she walked.
Sipping again on the drink then brought it down when she heard a familiar voice and looked around. her eyes coming across the yautja whom she had spoken to earlier in the hallway, and then to a big human male sitting across from her. Her eyes widened.
Was that her date?
Downing the rest of the drink in one gulp and made her way to the table they were seated at and sat herself down without an introduction leaning forward staring at her.
Was this really the same female?

Crazy Alien Lord

"Its Zakalisss. Try drawing out the s's more. or just call me Zak (Zok is how it would be pronounced). I am always up for a vacation. So why not. Lets go hunting" Zakalisss says. Zakalisss quickly steps out of the room. Suddenly the bar tender yells then abruptly stops yelling. Zakalisss returns holding 3 different bottles of something alcholic in nature and a few shot glasses.
Filling up two glasses Zakalisss hands the new glass to Dan and lifts up the second one.
"A toast. A toast to getting away from these unworthy mortals and helping the worthy and innocent" Zakalisss then downs the drink in one gulp...

kuroikappa

Upon arriving at a bar he takes me to his favorite spot and we sit down and talk for a while. "So tell me Ki'Nain, what is it you do?" he asks me we were about to respond when he signaled a waiter and asked him to bring him the usual and then asked me, Do you want anything? I know you don't drink much, neither do I, but it is my treat."

"Sure, thank you, your such a gentleman. I'll have a martini"

The waiter leaves and then returns with our drinks.

"So, Mr. Heinrich, do you enjoy your job? I don't really have a job. I have no need to. I have enough to live a comfortable life in this planet. But I do take a job here and there once in a while. I tend to get bored just sitting around."

I take a sip of my martini looking at my date and boy is he handsome. I was about to ask him a little of his personal life when the noise of a chair caught my attention. To my surprise it was the tall yautja whom I had asked about what to wear. I wondered why she was staring at me and then decided to talk to her.

"Can I help you, fellow huntress?"

Da'Yeyinde

"Okay, Zak, a toast. And to finding a purpose for our talents. To death, and those who dance with it, and cause it>"

He gulped the shot in one swallow, "Say you hungry? I know a great little place around the corner that serves the best G'ak.
I dunno about you but I prefer my G'ak live. They taste better than the stewed ones."
"I have to move a cage to another compound, but other than that, I will be free for a while. I got enough money to cover expenses for a long time."

Blackdawn_70631

She clicked her mandibles and leaned back then looked to her date.
He was a rather big thing, for a human that is. Large arms and shoulders, the same went for his chest.
Placing her sword on the edge of the table still leaving them some arm room and flagged down a waitress. The waitress walked quickly to her side and she ordered another drink, a beer this time. Jinx Jeebes it was called. New and with a bitter taste but had the perfect side-affect she was looking for when it settled into her system. The waitress walked away with her order then Tam-gotchi looked back to the little one and asked. "What is you name little one?" Looking to the human then leaned toward her again speaking in a lower tone. "And are you really dating this human?"

Pulp Writer

Bryce looked around the bar

hardkoreUSMC

Kore smiled, "Hello there Miss Ma'am, I believe I saw you earlier, my name is Hanz Heinrich.". Kore looked back at his awesome date and replied to her question. The female yautja becoming quite an attractive sight by the minute.

Kore puts an arm around his date, with a big smile looking at his date.
"My more serious job can be somewhat stressful, in a general sense, I am in the removal business, I remove bad people." Kore paused for a moment, and whispered in her ear, "Would you be interested in joining? It is a WELL paying occupation."

Every time Kore looks at Ki'Nain, he can't help but smile.
"I can explain more if you are interested..."

kuroikappa

Being asked what my name was I responded, "my name is ki 'cti Nain-de, fellow huntress."

After the question about my date I just nod in yes this is my date fashion and turn to see my date. He places his arm around me making blush a bit. I could feel my heart rate increase by the second.

He tells me about his removal job and then whispers in my ear, "Would you be interested in joining? It is a WELL paying occupation." Smiling at me he says, "I can explain more if you are interested..."

If I were cheese I would have melted long ago. I just can't resist his offer. The voice in my head tells me to join, and for the first time I must agree with it.

"I could enjoy the pleasures of joining Mr. Heinrich. "

Blackdawn_70631

"I'm Tam-gotchi." She replied and looked to the human named Hanz as he wrapped his arm around ki 'cti Nain-de and whispered in her ear.
Her drink was placed in front of her by the waitress then leaned back in the chair observing the two.
It just wasn't the perfect picture. But who was she to complain? For all she knew they were probally in the same situation.
Taking a large gulp drowing out everything around her and spoke. "Sooo. You're in the "removal business" huh? An official public servant, or something lower than that?"

hardkoreUSMC

Looking at Tam, Kore smiled and replied,
"No, I'm hired by other people...my primary job usually earns me about 250,000 credits an assignment. My side job is much less than that, although I wouldn't call it a public servant job..." Kore took a sip of his whiskey shot. "My primary job is and can be very dangerous, I have angered many of crime lords by what I do."

Looking back to Ki'Nain, Kore grined and continued quitely talking to her,
"That's awesome, I think you will find my work to be just and honorable as well as lavishly paying. My only concern is...and I know yautja's are good hunters....but how good are you at stealthy assassination. My work, bluntly explaining, is the hired killing of immoral and evil people. I am a hitman, an assassin, or some know me as "The Slayer"...I surely hope this does not seem to strange for you."

kuroikappa

"trust me handsome, I can be ghost if I must. We find nothing wrong on slaying the immoral ones, on the contrary they make a perfect hunting prey" I respond with a smile.

Da'Yeyinde

Motioning to the bottles, "You can bring those with."
He grabbed his shot glass, made sure his sunglasses were on, and then motioned for Zalisss to follow him.
He ducked past a few patrons, and saw the guy who had been hitting on Karta the night before now with two Yautja females.
He stopped a moment and motioned to the bartender.
"Hey, Larmer, give this guy and his friends a round, what ever they want."

He winks at the guy, and walks out with Zakalisss.
Just before Dan heads out the door, he shoots a look at the young man he calls Dex.
<>

hardkoreUSMC

Kore could help but smile at his female friend's compliments.
"Thats awesome, the only backfire to this, is we have to wait to be hired by other people willing, that why i charge so much. But its ok, I have plenty in my account." Kore finished off his whiskey drink. "Another good thing is that you don't live to far off from me." Kore winked and runs his hand through her thick black hair.

Kore looked at his watch....2240.
"Since you'll be working with me, I have something to show you, though it might be a little...cramped for your height, but your not that much taller than I, so its all good baby."
Kore's personal phone let off a ring, Kore checked it. It read "1 new email for "Angel Of Death".

Kore looks back into her beautiful colored eyes and says...
"Guess what baby, we got ourselves a job. I'm definately going to enjoy workin with a great creature like you..." Kore winks and then puts his hand in her hand.

Kore switches gears from flirting with Ki'Nain, to some business with Tam....
"Would you be interested in our job as well? Why don't we discuss this further in my quarters, I have a lovely "pad" that we can all relax there, after we down these drinks."

A waiter brings up three drinks for each of us. Kore kicks his back fast.

Looking over to Ki'Nain, Kore holds her hand gentlemanly and asks "Shall we?"

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || e71bfa843e2d2c0ebbd3532c5cd4959f)