AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

RP: Gladiators Moon... Contents may be graphic and over 18 in nature...

Forum: AvP Universe
Everything that makes up the worlds of Aliens, Marines and Predators.
Topic: RP: Gladiators Moon... Contents may be graphic and over 18 in nature...
Total Posts: 279

Da'Yeyinde

Dan and Zakalisss walked down the street, it was dark out by now. As they rounded a corner they saw some guy clutching his neck, but walking like a drunk.
Pointing towards a little chinese looking noodle type stand, with many small and some large creatures in cages and tanks on the walls.
It had stools next to a bar, lit with neon. A heavy gravity worlder ran the stand.
"Hey D.J., you bring a friend this time? Good Good. You want your usual? How bout him!"
He then turned his back and started to grab things that looked like furry fish, he heated up something that smelled pickled and then at the last minute, dumped about 30 of the G'ak into the mixture, squeals were heard. With a flourish, the cook placed to large plexi bowls on the counter, the G'ak were swimming around, mixed with a noodle and a few vegtables. The cook then produced to small trident looking forks, they were on a long handle.
Zakalisss watch the man called D.J./Dan carefull scan the bowl and with lighting reflexes, he speared one of the G'ak. It squealed untill he bit its head off. Crunching it down like a piece of popcorn. The wiggling body followed, he then turned to Zak, after swallowing said.
"Good stuff!! Try it. You will like em!"
He then speared one as it jumped from Zakalisses bowl..
"You gotta be quick, they like to jump out!"
He handed Zakalisss the speared G'ak.

Azeroth

As I walked over to the storehouse, despair set in. Why the fuck couldn't I remember who I was!? I was tired of all of the stupid, pointless people moving about for their stupid, pointless lives. I got to the storehouse and then I wrote a note to Mr. Smith saying he could keep it all, that's its in the apartment. I then proceeded to the apartment, stood on the bed, turned on the fan, and hung myself.

It didn't work fast enough, though, as I was still aware and swinging around the room, although the rope hurt my neck like hell. I fumbled through my pockets and removed the last knife I had left. I had saved this one for later use, although I wasn't thinking about using it this way. I raised it up to my neck, hand steady as a mountain, and then I slit my throat.

I thought Damn, this was supposed to be quicker as I started dying. My last thought was, ohhh, my name is Zutrak! Or is it?

Da'Yeyinde

The mimic heard sounds around it, and wondered.
It heard some one new come in, it sniffed the air and despair,
it then smelled death.
A sensitive being the mimic, who wore the shape of Slash.
It howled, howled for the death of being it had never met, but felt the loss of.

Suddenly the doors to the warehouse clanged open, a group of select military personell came in. They covered the floor, and searched the entire warehouse. The leader of the squad, a colonel, asked, "Clear?" The reply came from a half dozen voices from all over the ware house.
One corporal fingered the cloth that covered the cage, he heard a snarl from within. He looked at the colonel and raised an eyebrow.
"If that is Slash, leave him be. He is not why we are here. Not this time."
A sergant motioned to the colonel and pointed into the back, he motioned quickly and the rest of the squad was in the apartment in seconds.
They found the unconscious Zutrak, who was choking his last. He was quickly cut down, and an oxygen mask placed on his face
The colonel looked at the bruised neck, and the blood from the sliced throat. Luckily for him, the subject had been too far gone from lack of oxygen to sever his cartoid artery.
The medic attending, brought in a stretcher and they loaded him up.
The colonel's eyes swept through the apartment, looked at the note, then he proceeded out the door.
"Who are you Smith?"
Well it didn't matter, he had the subject, hopefully not too far gone. Even as badly injured as he was, in time he would recover. But not escape again.
They exited the building, loaded up into an unmarked shuttle, and lifted off.

kuroikappa

After drinking the drink that the waiter brought, Hanz holds my hand and asks, "Shall we?"

I reply, "of course handsome", with a smile.

Turning to Tam, " Are you coming Tam?"

Blackdawn_70631

Relaxing slightly when hearing him say he was hired by other people.
This meant he wasn't a bounty hunter, but he could be lieing. No. Her gut gave the feeling he was telling the truth and was usually right about these things.
Remaining silent as she observed the two longer and the flirting passes they were giving one another.
It was certain they liked each other.
Hanz then turned toward her, after looking to his phone and speaking with Ki 'cti Nain-de, asking if she would like to join them on a job.
What was this guy, a recruiter? Like she was going on any jobs now, this was her break.
The waiter brought a round of drinks and the two love birds down theirs pretty quick then stand from the table followed by Ki 'cti Nain-de asking if she was coming.
She just looked at them then down to her drink running her fingers around the glass.
Then again. Was there any way to escape reality for just a few weeks and enjoy life in the line of work she was in, especially her past that kept chasing after her from time to time?
She downed the drink then stood up grabbing her sword, "Alright, I'll listen to your proposition. But I'll have to stop by my room real quick to grab my air pack."
She wasn't having any problems with her breathing in this dense air at the moment but didn't want to take any chances.

Pulp Writer

Bryce and Marlon had conversed all night about the crime ring here in Karackorum

hardkoreUSMC

"Okay Tam, seeya there." Kore waived as they went off.

Walking to his room while holding hands with Ki'Nain, the two talked up a storm. After a few minutes, they reached Kore's luxurious room. He unlocked the door and let Ki'Nain in ahead of him.

Ki'Nain's height was no problem in the room, she had about three feet of space in the room. The temperature would be warm for a regular human, but Kore was well aclimated to such temperature...at most, it might be a touch chilly for Ki'Nain.

"Go ahead and make yourself comfy, let me go check up on that message right quick." Kore said accessing his private sublevel room.

Kore's apt. room was very spacious, it had a very large videoscreen in the middle of the far wall with several sofa's, couches, and even a fireplace. On the walls were an occasional mirror, Metal Concert Showbills, autographed photos. On one wall was a few large old guitar and bass guitar speakers and amplifiers. He had some guitars and bass guitars on stands.
Kore's bedroom had a standard king size bed. On his dresser were several various types of colone, a large .44mag revolver pistol (loaded), various rings and jewlry. On the wall facing his bed mounted in a display case was a Barret .50cal AT Rifle. Below was mounted an M1 Garand( with bayonet) and an anciet mussle loading musket.

Kore descended into his private room and accessed his computer. The email he had been sent was something QUITE unexpected:
--------------------------------
Sender: Office of Secret Service
Subject: Consider this.

We, the OSS have seen your work. We have tracked you since your first kill. We are duly impressed with your skills and your ability to cover yourself and blend with society. You are the very person we need in the OSS. The goverment is willing to pay you in full for every kill we designate. The higher priority target we pick, the more we will reward you. I hope you accept our offer. This will be one steady job with a certain payment that you will be able to rely on. Reply within 48 hours.

------------------------------------------

Kore printed out the message, and carried it with him back upstairs.
"Guess what honey, we may have ourselves a constant paying job." Kore said smiling and walking over to Ki'Nain. The sight of her never ceased to amaze him.

Blackdawn_70631

A shiver trailed down her spine as she watched the two walk away holding hands.
And she thought she had done everything a yautja wouldn't even dream of doing. Boy was she wrong.
Making her way across the city to the hotel she was staying at and walked inside then nearly tripped over someone. "Watch it you little runt." she bellowed and almost laughed when seeing it was the same bell hop she had a run in with earlier.
"I'm so sorry." he said making his way up still not knowing who had run him over and gasped when seeing it was Tam and looked her up and down.
She cracked a smile, "You know it's not polite to stare, right?" Purposely playing with his head.
"Gnh, uh, yes sir," he yelped, "I mean yes ma'am. Uh sorry ma'am." Then turned back around the corner he had come around and ran.
Starting to the elevators and top level then to her door and grabbed the air pack and mask that covered only her mouth, turned around and stopped.
Just what in the hell was she doing? She had never heard of Hanz Heinrich before, hadn't even done a background check and she was already meeeting him on business. What if she was wrong and he really was a bounty hunter?
She shook the thought out of her head.
Ah, what the hell. She was going to die someday. Might as well see what this guy was made off. Hell, she even might make some decent profit off it.
Then walked out her room headed to his apartment.

kuroikappa

Looking around at Hanz's room, I noticed how nice it was. Very pleasant indeed. As Hanz went to check on the messege, the voice returned.

"Nice move there, Ki 'Nain, we got a hot date and a job"

"ssh, voice, we don't want him to think we are a freak. ssh here he comes."

As he came walking towards me with a smile in his handsome face, I could only guess one thing, good news. A correct guess, now we got a steady job.

With a flirty smile on my face I respond to his news, "It looks like we will spend a good quality time together."

Blackdawn_70631

Just about to Hanz apartment, pack strapped across her back feeding air to her mask, until her GP beeped. Picking it up looking at the screen that showed the nickname of the person calling, it wrote. "Goony"
He sold her information on targets, whatever she didn't find or overlooked but was exspensive.
Tam cancled the call.
She had no idea why he was calling, she wasn't after anyone, and didn't want to find why he was calling. As a matter of fact, he had no business calling her.
Walking up to the human's door and knocked.

Pulp Writer

Continued

hardkoreUSMC

Taking off his jacket and hanging it up, he plops down next to her on the couch and relaxes.
"Yup." Kore puts an arm around her and smiled big, "I'm glad you joined me..." Kore remarked. For about a minute the two stared into each others eyes, until a knocking on the door broke the moment.

"It's open." Kore shouted
In came in Tam, with her air pack. Kore motioned for her to sit.
"Hey, come on it. Kick off those padded feet and chill with us." Kore said. "You are just in time, I got an offer from the OSS."

Blackdawn_70631

Tam squezed through the door closing it and looked to the two that were cuddled together on the couch then her gaze quickly trailed across his strange apartment and back to him.
Hanz motioning her to sit down, "Hey, come on in. Kick off those padded feet and chill with us. You are just in time, I got an offer from the OSS." he said.
And she did. Sitting on a couch beside the one they were seated on keeping her back straight and not leaning back from the pack. "What is the offer?"

hardkoreUSMC

"Simple, I will be hired by the OSS for removing targets. If y'all help me I will definately ensure you two a great piece of my salary." Kore explained "They're target they have designated is a figure well know in these parts as "Slash". They have offered me 500,000 credits for him. If you two help me, I promise the both of you 150,000 credits each. And this goes for all other targets if you choose to help me."

Kore looked and gave a flirting smile at Ki'Nain, "And we don't have to be after someone everyother day, we take a job, then vacation for about a month, and so on..." Kore winks then his hand in hers, he lightly kisses the top of her hand.

Looking at the two Kore spoke up, " I feel its time to show you my operations post."

Kore stood holding Ki'Nain's hand and helped her up, he beckoned for Tam to follow. Kore went first, descending into his cellar.

The cellar was slightly cleaned up, the various weapons stowed neatly in racks, the armour hung just so. The room was lit very well, as Ki'Nain entered, she has about one foot clearance above her head from the ceiling.

"Welcome to my Operations Facility." Kore said welcoming his two friends.

Blackdawn_70631

Tam was completely bent over, a cramp quickly forming in her back and grunted of it. "It is a little small Hanz." she complained and looked around.
It was a surprise to see all of this, his Operations Facility, in his apartment and indeed was a sight to look at but not for comfort, she would rather prefer her piece of junk ship, at least then she could fully stand up in some areas.
Tam-gotchi asking, "How long have you been in this business?"

hardkoreUSMC

Kore chuckled, "Yeah, I guess for a tall female yautja it is tight space. Feel free to kneel or even sit down if it makes you more comfy."

Answering Tam's question,
"I've been in this business for quite a while, I've had about 56 kills altogether. Only recently have I been getting a large payment." Kore said spinning around in his chair once.

"I'll do all the usual recon on this Slash fellow, then when the time is right, I'll coordinate with you and Ki'Nain for a "whack" job."

Kore became a little curious of Tam'gotchi, he smiles at her and asks some simple questions.
"So, what makes you interested in this God forsaken place? I have a see a general picture of why Ki'Nain is here, but you I can't figure out."

Da'Yeyinde

Making the preparations took little time. Dan booked a flight on a shuttle for him and Zakalisss to the Hunter's Paradise game perserve. He left Zak to get his own things, and stopped by with his grav truck to get the cage from the ware house.
His first suspicion was the grav bike sitting there, and no sounds from inside, except a growl or whine from the cage.
Dan stepped into the warehouse and noticed the scuff marks and sniffed the air, the faint smell of guns and shoe polish came to his over keen senses.
He carefully slid out his own small hand gun and checked up, and around the warehouse. He then entered the small apartment in the back, the blood from the young man's wounds was still fresh. The smell tingled Dan's senses, making him all the more alert. He spotted the rope, and saw the spatter pattern from where he had cut himself, he apparently had tried suicide.
Some one came in, the smell of cigarette smoke vary lightly scented the rope.
Who ever had cut him down had smoked, he knew the brands most common to those in the military. And this had the markings of their work.
He looked and found the note. Shook his head, and picked up the knife from where it had fallen. He sniffed the blood, and smiled. Well at least the kid hadn't killed himself. The blood in a major artery had more or less oxygen in it, depending on which one you stuck.
With a sigh, he left the apartment, and loaded up the mimic.
He took it to another, smaller facility that he used, and opened the cage into a larger holding area. At least it could move around now. He set a timer on a crude but effective feeding contraption. He had several live chickens in a set of cages, on a conveyer belt one cages bottom would open, and plop goes a chicken.
The mimic would be fine for some time, the chickens were in self contained feeding/watering/ self cleaning cages.

He left and locked the facility. Then left his truck there. He took a public grav to his ware house. There he picked up his bike, and went to a rathole of a set of apartments.
He parked in the back, and made his way up a rickety set of stairs. Inside it was emculate, but sparsely furnished. Nothing there could tie him to his true identity or to his ownership of Slash. But you didn't own something like Slash, especially when he was part of you.
He grabbed several sets of large knives, his favorite being the Khukri, a large, boomerrang shaped knife. Favored by gherka's of earth. He also strapped on a large caliber gun, and a small laser, for back up or general purpose.

He then left, wiping his prints as he did. He then hopped on the bike and made his way to the shuttle loading area, and waited for Zakalisss.
When Zak arrived, he handed him a ticket, and they boarded. Five other passengers were also boarding, so they sat back to wait.
About an hour later, they heard the pilot recieve clearance and they landed in a large compound. It almost seemed like a resort, except for the defenses around the parimeter.
Dan and Zakaliss checked into an area and had adjoining rooms.
Before going into his, Dan looked at Zakalisss and said, " So while we are here, I would appreciate it if you would call me Dex. And do you prefer to hunt at night, or daytime.. If you want night time, we have enough time to catch a nap. If you want to wait till tomorrow, then that is okay too."

Crazy Alien Lord

"I prefere to hunt at night. But if you dont want to hunt tonight thats fine also. Right now... I need to sleep for a bit. Thanx for having me come with" Zakalisss answers and then steps into his room. setting his back pack and duffel bag on the floor. Opening the duffel bag Zakalisss hangs up sevaral large black cloaks. puts together his main scythe and sets out some other things. Then making sure the door is locked Zakalisss goes over to the bed. Not caring about the bed Zakalisss just lays down on it and falls asleep. His body instantly starts to prepare itself for the hunt...

Da'Yeyinde

Before Zakaliss enters his room, he hears Dan say.
"No, I like to hunt in the evening as well. I enjoy the evenings. Especially to hunt the creatures who come out at night."

Dan enters his own room, stripping off to near nothing, he lays on the bed, and sharpens his blades.
Then drifts into a state sleep. But not quite sleep.

Blackdawn_70631

A "wack job?" Tam thought. Sitting down in groans right in the very spot she was standing, various bones, mostly around her ankles, popping loudly as she did so.
Now she felt low leveled. Even as a pirate she still didn't feel low leveled, maybe felt a little lost at what she was doing sometimes, but not low leveled. Or maybe this is what partners felt toward their leader.
That sent a pang through her.
Leader? She had to question herself that she was really considering his proposition, a proposition with a human, and he would be the leader.
Looking to Ki 'cti Nain-de.
Maybe she was considering this partnership because of her. Maybe she missed the company of another yautja.
Hanz asking why she was interested in Karakorum and looked to him. "This is my break, a vacation you could say. Job was nearly killing me everytime I turned around and wanted to get away from it for a little while."

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 756cebbe3fbd9b364a40f86c84dcedb1)