AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

RP: Gladiators Moon... Contents may be graphic and over 18 in nature...

Forum: AvP Universe
Everything that makes up the worlds of Aliens, Marines and Predators.
Topic: RP: Gladiators Moon... Contents may be graphic and over 18 in nature...
Total Posts: 279

hardkoreUSMC

"I'm gonna reply their message right now." Kore said

As soon as he did, another message came with a complete list of people for termination. Scrolling through the various information, Kore found a section relating to Slash.

"I'm sorry, I misread their message, I'm supposed to FIND Slash, as he has been stolen. They say a man known as Dex stole Slash." Kore explained "But I'll get on that later."

Scrolling through Kore found a smaller, easier target for the killing...
"Ah here we go, this one guy is wanted for treason and espionage to the US. He's even living some blocks down from here. They only offer about 100,000 on him though. He's not a dangerous man though, so we can take care of him tomorrow."

Kore stood up and stretched out, " For now we should all relax and take the night off. Why don't we go back to my living room and relax up there."

Blackdawn_70631

Cracking a smile upon hearing Hanz say they would terminate a target tomorrow. But it also made something click in her head and her heart immediatly began beating faster and muscles twitched and bulged causing her hands to react by balling into fists and taking in a deep breath over the sudden blood lust.
This was something she had been trying to contoll over the past years but could never seem to harness it.
Nodding her head in approval when he suggested they head back to the living room and stood up, almost hitting her head as she did so.
Hoping that maybe relaxing and conversing with others may dull the feeling untill tomorrow. They walked out of the cellar and Tam sped for the couch she sat on before and plopped down.

Pulp Writer

Continued

Blackdawn_70631

Watching Ki 'cti Nain-de sit down in the same spot before but watched as Hanz suprisingly walked passed Ki 'cti Nain-de to sit beside her.

hardkoreUSMC

Sitting next to Tam and seeing that Ki'Nain was sitting across from him, Kore motioned for her to sit next to him.
"Why you sittin over ther babe? Come sit next to me."

Kore looks at Tam, for a much larger female yautja, she looks quite attractive as well.
"What you thinkin Tam? You looked a bit worn out."

Blackdawn_70631

He was looking at Ki 'cti Nain-de and motioned as well as asked her to sit beside him then turned toward Tam, his gaze lingering on her for a few seconds before speaking. "What you thinkin Tam? You looked a bit worn out."
She chuckled and looked down to her sword that she had untied and was now between her legs turning it in circles, it's sheathed end on the floor. "I'm trying not to think of anything and look worn out because I am. Been rough the last hundred and eight years." Then looked to him and out of the blue asked a question she rarely asked anyone, "Do you enjoy your line of work? I mean, is this something you do for the money, the thrill, or just don't have any other options?"

hardkoreUSMC

Kore smiled and replied to her question, "I guess it's the fact that I get paid well while killing bad people, people that deserve to be removed."

Kore looked and Ki'Nain and back at Tam'gotchi, and chuckled to himself.
"And meeting you two lovely females..." Kore gave a flirting wink and smile to both of them.

Mr. Heinrich was loving every second with Tam'gotchi and Ki'nain as his company.

kuroikappa

The excitement was mounted when I found out that tomorow was the big day. Our first assingment. Sitting next to him and he winking at me sure made me feel wanted. Thinking for a while, Tam's job caught my attention. Just what kind of a job would get her so exhausted? Turning to Tam I decided to ask. I can't help it, I'm a very curious yautja.

"So, Tam. what's your old job like? I've never really had a job, so I guess I'm just curious."

Crazy Alien Lord

FOR THE LAST TIME READ THE RULES EVERYBODY.
I dont like editing posts but i will if the rules are not followed.

Blackdawn_70631

Tam was at loss for words.
What was she going to tell them, or how? Maybe it would be best to just tell them her line of work and not how she got into it.
Looking from Ki 'cti Nain-de to Hanz and her gaze stayed on him.
It may be alright to tell them everything. But what if someone still wanting revenge against her sent a message to him about going after her? What then?
She mentally shook her head, Just tell them your current job. and she did. "My job is rather the same as Hanz. Only I have killed many more that were dangerous opponents."
She stretched it out a little. None of her victims/targets were dangerous opponents, it were the bounty hunters that were hard to kill.

kuroikappa

"Neat, Tam! Maybe I can learn a few tricks from you. I am always up to learning something new."

Blackdawn_70631

She chuckled, "These "tricks" took years and pain to master." Running her hands over various parts of her body pointing to large and small scars of different sizes. "Targets fight back, and alot of them are quite dangerous." Looking to her for a long moment.
She was rather small, and young to be in this line of work.
"Are you sure you can handle this job, even kill someone? HAVE you even killed an intelligent being?"

kuroikappa

looking at Tam's scars I then proceded to aswer her question,

"Yes, I can handle it...and yes I've killed before."

Now looking at the floor, "That is why I am here..."

Blackdawn_70631

"Oh really?" she said in a slight chuckle and excited tone, "What happened? Taking another life weighted your concious and you tried fleeing from it?"
She was trying not to play around with the young one so much but couldn't help it. Tam had no problem of killing, not after her experiences as a child, but literally found it amusing when people couldn't handle the burden of killing another.

kuroikappa

"Actually... I took their lives because they deserved it. They deserved it for ruining two innocent lives. I am here, because to them, I am just another piece of scientific data to be messed with. And we are not going to subdue to their wicked scientific experimentations. Not once more."

Blackdawn_70631

Tam-gotchi cocked her eyes in total surprise.
Was Ki 'cti Nain-de even in her right mind?
Trying to say something and everytime she tried she would stop of really not knowing what to say.
What could she say, she was in shock. An expiriment? And did she say "we?" Who was "we?" But then she finally thought of the reason why Ki 'cti Nain-de may have been acting like this.
And Tam-gotchi asked plainly, "Are you drunk?"

kuroikappa

Chuckling lightly I resopded,"I'm not drunk, I serious." I took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. "Allright, I guess I can't hide my identity forever. Fifty years ago, I was captured by Wayland-Yutani Corp. They wanted to get our people's technology and the only way of geting it was by linking someone's mind to mine. To make things short. Their experiment went through a little accident and now the ooman that was linked to me at that time got stuck in my body. Yes, we are two minds in one body..."

Blackdawn_70631

That made her laugh out loud. Her GP this time buzzed and vibrated and she picked it up still laughing slightly and enjoying herself and looked at the screen. The screen wrote, "Sender: Goony" underneath that was, "Reciever: Queen Grim Reaper" and yet under that was, "Subject: U R targeted!"
Her mood quickly changed. Turning the GP's screen from their eyes.
Hoping they hadn't read all or even some of it. "Queen Grim Reaper" was her old alias name, the old name news articles dubbed her as when she was still a pirate. She had turned from that path a long time ago, but apparently the bounties were still on her head.
She looked to them, worry written in her eyes and said skakily, "I-I have to go." standing up and quickly turned around walking to the door while saying, "I will be back sometime . . . sometime later, I'm not sure when." Then walked out the door not saying goodbye or knowing if they had said goodbye to her and closed the door then looked to her GP while walking down the hallway reading the message. It wrote as is:
"Tam,
Tried calling, no answer.
Word is out. U r targeted by a BH!
Thought u should know.
Call me A.S.A.P.
Good luck.

Goony"
The message made her growl in irritation while placing it back in her belt then tieing the sword back on.
Damn Bounty Hunters don't know when to lay off. she said to herself.
She might be able to find out who the bounty hunter was by hacking into some computer data bases and making a few calls from her ship but doubt she would find any information, bounty hunters were the hardest to look up.
Then, she fast dialed Goony's number.

Pulp Writer

Continued

kuroikappa

Seeing Tam's expression quickly change from amused to worried kind of startled me in a strange form. And after seeing her leave without saying bye, got me a bit worried. "I hope she didn't recieve bad news" I softly commented turning to look back to Hanz.

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || e112cc4fd895019233571037ebfa568c)