AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

RP: Gladiators Moon... Contents may be graphic and over 18 in nature...

Forum: AvP Universe
Everything that makes up the worlds of Aliens, Marines and Predators.
Topic: RP: Gladiators Moon... Contents may be graphic and over 18 in nature...
Total Posts: 279

hardkoreUSMC

Kore opened the door and a small grungy man with a Ziggies Pizza box in his arm, he was standing there with his back turned to Kore.
"Umm...hello?" Kore asked

The little pale man was nervously looking around and turned to Kore, he nervously spoke up
"Uhhhh..um..Pizza" He said

"I ordered no pizza...." Just as the last word escaped his mouth he felt a punch to his chest and his body falling backwards, sharps pains going through his chest and his ears ringing.

In the Pizza Box was a large hole, that hole was the barrel of a shotgun concealed in the pizza box. He ditched the box and stepped inside right infront of Kore.
"Alright YOU, hands in the air...NOW!!!!" he screamed

Ki'Nain stood and readied her weapons, she was not bowing down to this intruder, but quickly she was Kore was not dead.

Kore quietly reached under his jacket and drew his Desert Eagle .50. The laser beam stopped directly on the man's genitles. Ki'Nain looked down at Kore and smiled, the robber saw Ki'Nain's reaction and looked down to see a very large pistiol aimed at his "Twig and Berries".

Kore smiled and pulled the trigger, the large run roared and blew the man to his knees screaming in pain, slobber dripping out of his mouth. He laid on the ground clutching the area that got shot. Legs were kicking and spasming in pain.

Standing up, Kore aimed the gun at the robber and squeezed off EVERY round in his magazine, the bolt clicked back with the smoking barrel exposed.

Ki'Nain's expression was one of wonder. Kore smiled and removed the shot up chest plate under his clothes. It bore several small holes.

Kore dialed emergency and the 'meat wagon' came and collected the corpse. Kore closed and locked his door, and sat back down with Ki'Nain again, she was sitting forward and resting her head against his chest, Kore's arms around her. The moment was awesome, until the doorbell rang.....AGAIN!!
"Never leave home without it." Kore chuckled

kuroikappa

"you, had me worried for a moment there, handsome. I can see that you are full of surprises." Now, hearing the door bell ring once more, I wondered who it was this time. "Hey, handsome, if its another pizza boy, I'll make sure to serve him as the pizza."

Azeroth

They were all ... out to get me. The only chance I had was to kill, and kill swiftly. The white monster to my left died, and he died before I made the decision to break his windpipe. Only one way to go about it. Must leave, now. I broke the door open, and started running through the halls. A maddening voice was in my head, repeating "The flesh, the flesh of fallen angels, the flesh, I think I died. I think I'm gone. The flesh." and other like things. I looked down into my hands and I saw a diamond studded chainsaw in my hands. How the fuck did that get there. "I think I died. I think I've been born. I don't know. The flesh. The flesh tastes, warm. Hot flesh. Dripping warm with blood" I had somehow entered an alternate reality. Nothing was real anymore. I was getting glimpses of demons moving in the shadows in the corner of my eye. The prerenial fear that my every move was being watched. There was maniac on the loose. I had to hunt him down. I got out of the complex after killing three more ducks that were disgiused as humans and then I realised that everytime I heard the demon, the map of the world changed. Objects in my hand would be different. I would be somewhere else. This demon was powerful. The way back in, when I looked, was a gaping mouth wide open and ready to eat me alive if I came near.

It was night now, and I was running away. Running from the demon, but that demon was as fast as I was. "The flesh. I need the flesh. I will be reborn. With the flesh, of fallen angels. eh eh eh eha eha eha eha eha he he he eh eha eha eha eehhhhhaaaaa." It was the most blood-curlding scream I had ever heard. I woke up in a hole. My throat was completely dry and scratchy. I had temporarily lost my voice. Dirt was covering most of the top, and I could hide there until I was found. I looked over to my right, and there was just barely enough light to see a rather large furry thing right there. It had my face.

I was in a tree now. I looked down, and saw the hole I was used to be in. The ... thing ... in there was gone, except for an ear. "You are insane. You must get yourself locked up tight. Or get rid of yourself. Those are the only ways to insure innocents don't die!" It was insane babble. I couldn't make sense of it. I was holding bark in my hands. The tree was now barkless. I burped. I then looked up and saw the demon.

Crazy Alien Lord

Zakalisss turns his head and looks down at the dead creature.
"If you want the trophie then it is yours"
Zakalisss then stares into the darkness. "Grim reaper and the hell hound... I like it. Together we are a force that Satan, if there is such a being, should fear"

Blackdawn_70631

Still wearing her armor, mask hung on her belt, Tam slowly limped toward Hanz's place.
Her foot had finally stopped hurting but the reason for her limp was a pain in the small of her back whenever she walked and ontop of that really couldn't turn her head without the back of her now blue and purple neck tighting in pain.
She finally reached the door ringing the doorbell and seconds later was met by Hanz. Looking him up and down noting the small holes in the chest area of his shirt and looked to him asking. "Did I miss anything?"

Da'Yeyinde

"Oh the devil exists, in the hearts of man. For with out it, evil would not exist and the universe would be Utopia. But then with out evil, the universe would get really boring."

" So do you want to find something else to entertain us? Or do you want to go reek havoc on the military base? They haven't had a good shake up there in a while."
"As they say, let loose the hounds of war!!"

hardkoreUSMC

Smiling at his friend Tam, Kore replied with a simple yet concerned "Nah, just a man who committed suicide on the end of my gun." Kore's expression went to one of concern.
"You look worn Tam, why don't you come in and relax." Kore helped her inside with his hand on the small of her back.

"Here, I'll get both of you something to drink, i'm also going to check my messages for any new assignments."

Blackdawn_70631

Led in and slowly seated herself across the couch Ki 'cti Nain-de was seated in as Hanz left the room to get them their drinks. Good, she thought, A drink sounds like a good idea. and she didn't care what it is was, just as long as it was something cold.
Looking to Ki 'cti Nain-de and not the least surprised to see she was still here.

Azeroth

Camo. A sea of camo. I ran from the camo. I really don't know why, I just did. Then I jumped up into the air and was in a tree. The army was approaching. I dropped down and smashed a man who had my face into a tree. Neither survived. I then procceded to eliminate the rest of the demon's hellish advance guard. Another camo suit was approaching from a grav bike at high speeds. Not fast enough. I sidestepped the bike and lept through the air, knocking the rider off and taking over the bike. I sped away laughing at how stupid the demon was.

I shut up when I realized how presistant the demon could be. I had to kill anything in my path in order to survive. Night was approaching. I kept on going. I didn't dare turn the lights on, and I ended up hitting a branch. As soon as I heard it hit I lept clear of the bike and caught another branch with sheer luck. I had to keep on moving. People where bound to notice it when a grav bike stops up its engine and explodes with enough force to wake the dead. I suddenly realized that I was still in hostile territory. I rushed ahead and ran right into two hunters, both of whom I felt I had seen before. One of them was almost twice my height, and he had his hood up with a sycthe in hand. He looked like the demon's little brother. The other didn't stand out much, except for a confidence and grace that screamed "DANGER" to anyone who knew to look.

I was stunned for a moment. Then I charged.

Da'Yeyinde

Dan looked up from cleaning his knife when an explosion rocked the forest around him. Zakalisss grabbed up his scythe and stood. A figure, shadowed by the flames behind him leapt from the crash and weaved above the branches to land scant feet from them.
He stood and looked at them for a moment then charged.
Dan quickly glanced at Zakalisss and then at the young man he had called "Dex".
"Yo, Dex, you okay??"
The young man, held no sentient look in his eyes. Dan looked at Zak, hoping he would see the same madness that he did.
They then heard the sounds in the distance of a large group of people.
"Crap, we don't have time for this." And with that the crazed young man who had escaped the base charged him!!
Silently but with deadly moves. Dan jumped over him and barely made it for his arm reached up, and he seemed to be able to read his moves before he made them.
Jumping again, and shifting with a blinding speed, his clothes shredded and landed like a cotton rain. The wolfen then faced the maddened man. Keeping him preoccupied, and keeping out of reach, he spoke to Zakalisss, subvocalizing.
"Zak, you look like a true Xenomorph. Can you create resin??"

The tall cloaked figure nodded and while Slash kept the maddend "Dex" busy and feinted and wove around him, causing him to become even more disoriented. But he kept getting in lucky shots, while Slash tried to keep any damage
he inflicted to a minimum. He felt a rib snap and Dan had to fight down Slash's urge to chomp down on "Dex"s arm.
"Dex" felt that this man turned nightmare creature was holding back. He felt as though he some how knew this creature, and he knew how it fought. It must not think he was worthy to fight!!. Well he had not killed dozens of camoflauged men just to be stopped now!!
He looked to see where the cloaked figure was, and stopped for a moment in surprise to see a huge Xenomorph standing where the man had been.
It hissed at him and as he positioned himself to handle the two threats, he stepped into something sticky. He tried to move out of it but was unable to get one foot out of it.
He lunged at the wolfen who then caught his arm and held it.
" 'Dex', we mean you no harm. We need to get you and ourselves out of this area. Stop. We will help you."
He didn't know where the voice was coming from, but he had heard it before. He ripped his arm out of the creatures grip, and tried to jump, pulling his foot out of the goo.
Well at least he tried. He felt a cold sticky substance on his other arm, and the Xenomorph opened its mouth and spat a series of globular clusters on him.
He tried to cry out, but the furred hand of the wolfen prevented him. The sticky substance began to harden, immobilizing him.
The camoflauged and white coated demons would get him again. Make him sick, make him dizzy!!
He tried to move but couldn't, knowing that to do so would damage himself, he stopped. For the moment.
The Xeno moved quickly and picked him up, and he and the wolfen moved silently into the night.

Shortly after, a squad of soldiers from the base, following the swath of destruction came to the clearing.
They found the signs of a fight, and the shreds of clothing. they bagged them and took samples of some blood on the ground. Trying their tracking equipment, they found no evidence of the escaped patient/experiment. And could not find a trail . They eventually found the shag bear remains but nothing else.
The colnel in charge took the clothing, and the samples and then sent a message to his contact on the main continent.
If he got more involved, it would be bad. Better to leave it to a free lancer, one who specialized in killing.
He had done well and and even gotten two Yautja huntresses to join him. Who better than a hard core killer and two yautja to take out the man who had secreted away his best bio weapon. The Lupine Pantheris known as Slash. And they could possibly recover the latest experiment, found nearly dead in Mr. Smiths' ware house.
"Yes," he said to himself. " That Kore fellow might do the job, and rather well."

Azeroth

I was having trouble controling my breathing. Or my eyes. I knew that, subconciously, I panicing. My eyes open of their own accord, and then I remembered why. Luckily, I had some control over my mouth still. I opened it up to scream. Before I got a sound out, a big hand clamped over my face. My limbs were twichting uncontrollibly. I couldn't feel anything below my neck. Then I noticed I was in some sort of sticky goo. I was thinking rationally. I knew the demon's minions had captured me. Had to get away. I wasn't strong enough yet to fight the demon. I sat there, because I had no choice, thinking about the demon. I had to get away. The demon would do worse things to everyone else after he killed me. Had to run. Hide. Yes, hide is good. But first things first.

My teeth finally found a way to bite the arm that was covering my mouth. That hand pulled away, and then another arm, one with harder skin, was over my mouth. I got out some muffled words anyway. "I...Won't....Let you....Take me....To...The demon!" Far away, I heard the demon's laughter. They were speaking. To me, I think. But I couldn't understand them. My arms stop twiching suddenly, and then my arms started struggling against that demonic goo. From what I could see, the pressure was starting to lesson a bit from the goo. I would get free! Almost immediately, an arm clamped down on mine, and then more goo slapped on top of my arm. I howled in rage, as best I could with a hand over my mouth.

Da'Yeyinde

OW!! Goddamned kid bit me!! Slash so wanted to rip his mouth from his jaw. But Dan kep control of Slash's rage.
"Dex" then screamed as Slash tried to keep him quiet.
"I...Won't....Let you....Take me....To...The demon!"

He started to get free. What ever they had done to him, it had made him even more crazy and much stronger than ever before.
Slash spoke to him, trying to get him to understand.
"We take you FROM the demon. We run and hide from him. I know who the demon is. He did THIS to me!"
Stepping into a more lit spot, he let the crazed young man see a short wire, it protruded from his skull, right behind one ear.
I motioned to Zakalisss to put more resin on him. It was the only thing we had to keep him under control. The fun part was how were we going to get into the compound, and get me some new clothes.
Zakalisss turned to me and became his normal, cloaked self. I subvocalized to him.
"I will need some clothes, do you sense any other hunters around here?"
"Dex" struggled against his bonds, but the resin was one of the strongest things in the known universe.
Slash waited while Zak searched the immediate area, hw kept a death grip on the crazed young man.
Trying again to get through to him. He subvocalized to him.
"We hide you FROM the Demon. We take you to see Mr. Smith. You fought me and escaped. But then you were captured by them. We help you escape!! Understand!!"
Hopefully something would penetrate his crazed psyche.

Azeroth

They gagged my mouth with torn strips of clothing, so I couldn't bite anymore.. I couldn't get out either. They had me trapped for sure. I heard only a few words that one said. All I heard was "Demon", "take", and "captured". My eyes widened about as far as they could go. I howled as best I could under the present situation. My worst fears were confirmed. They wanted to bring me to the demon.

Da'Yeyinde

He struggles increased, and Slash tried one last time to get through to him.
"Calm down!! We free you when its safe. You Safe here!!"
"Unhurt, unharm, safe, friend."

Slash looked at the now human looking Zakalisss.
He spoke to Zak, "Dan will need clothing. Can you either lend him your cloak, or go get some clothes. I will keep our insane friend bound."

Crazy Alien Lord

Silenty zakalisss takes off his black cloak and hands it over. Dressed in black jeans and a black T-shirt zakalisss adjusts his holsters and sheaths.
"Im not sure that we can help him here. I say that we get him to a more secure location" zakalisss says.

Da'Yeyinde

Handing the bound but struggling human to Zakalisss, Slash shifts to his human form. Dan pulled the cloak up and around his shoulders, hiding his now naked body.
"You are right, but we have to get in to the compound, and then on to the first shuttle back to the main land."
With his near superhuman strength, Zak easily kept the crazed 'Dex' under control. They made their way to the compound and entered the facility.
Hunters and staff looked curiously at them but said nothing. They reached their rooms and Dan ducked into his to throw on some clothing. Zakaliss went into his room and kept the near shrieking 'Dex' from escaping.
When he heard a knock on his door, his acute hearing told him it was Dan on the other side.
"Enter."
Dan stood in the door way, his bag packed. He shifted a little to a more muscular build, a light fur could be seen on his hands. He held the insane man while Zakalisss gathered his own things.
"Your cloak is in the top of my bag, Zak."
Nodding as he packed. He stopped and pulled his black cloak on. Then stood, "Let us be gone from here. It is a temporary safety at best."
Glancing back to ensure nothing was left behind. Both young men then made their way to the shuttle landing area. Zakalisss held the crazed man, and Dan carried their luggage.

Perhaps their timing was good, or luck was with them. No one challenged them as they got on board. The trip back was tense for them, and the near incoherent shrieks, although he was gagged, still made the trip an unpleasant experience.
As soon as it was safe to move, both men and their unwilling captive made their way off the shuttle.
Dan scanned the area, and then said to Zak. "We are gonna have to take him to one of the smaller towns outside the city."
"I think I know of just the place."
"Do you want to come, or shall we seperate for now?"

Crazy Alien Lord

"This is turning out rather interesting. And I have nothing else to do. Besides. I enjoy your company. So you lead the way" Zakalisss answers adjusting his grip on the insane man.

Azeroth

My breathing quickened. I was losing control over my body. Now, the only thing I could still control were my eyes. By now, I was scared shitless. I couldn't get out. I knew that now, after hours of pushing and struggling and even screaming. My body was finally tiring. There were two of them, and they could switch off every now and then to keep me under control, and they had done so quite a bit. I realized that I was finally going into shock. I'd had too much adreniline for too long. Right now, if a baby decided to give me up to the demon I would be defenseless against it, even if I was free of the two that were dragging me along to the demon. My eyes glazed over. Damn! Now I'm catatonic.

kuroikappa

I was glad to see that it was Tam at the door, however, she look tired. Now that she took a seat, I decided to ask.
"Hey Tam, what happened?"

Blackdawn_70631

Slowly leaning back on the couch deeply breathing out. Her back felt a little bit better now. "Eh, nothing that important. Just had a small run in with some trouble." she smiled at the thought and looked to Ki 'cti Nain-de. "You'll be hearing the outcome of it on the news shortly."

A moment passed before Tam spoke again, "So what have you and Hanz been doing since I left? Did you two terminate that target?"

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 1be5ea4738d0cd8b8260205aedda2225)