AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

RP- OOC/character Bio./ Off Topic..Notes to players/Admin messages

Forum: AvP Universe
Everything that makes up the worlds of Aliens, Marines and Predators.
Topic: RP- OOC/character Bio./ Off Topic..Notes to players/Admin messages
Total Posts: 140

Da'Yeyinde

Hi All,
This is where Charcter Bios, Out of character information... notes to each other.. and all that other stuff goes.

YOU must post your character bio here.
And you must post a message saying you agree to the rules.
If you do not follow the rules, you will get booted from the game.
If you do not post that you have an agenda, a grudge, or have a hate thing for another character, who is playing.. you will get booted from the game
IF you as a character READ something posted here, and you have not been told it, by another character on the RP thread, AND you use the knowledge in game.. that is called using out of character information... You will get booted from the game.

Those are some simple rules, If you read the intro to the RP thread you will know what is going on. You can introduce yourself any way you want.
You must check the OOC thread before posting, AND you must read the posts before putting a post up yourself. It will save a lot of hassle, keep the time line in check, and you will know what the heck is going on.
Also, only one character per person.. unless you die. Then you must post a new Bio and introduce that character.
No multi person group -I, Da'Yeyinde did that.
No cute child clutching your ankle, needing to be saved.
No hidden agendas to blow up the world. You must post your agenda or vendetta on the OOC thread.

This is going to be a kick butt, get your butt kicked, free for all, hack, slash, steal, hunt, get hunted world.

I am sure that Kore, and ALNS will post more rules if they feel we need them.
HAve fun, kick butt..
And you can write luv scenes.. graphic killing scenes...what ever.. we did put up a warning on the RP thread.

C'mon Apes.... you wanna live forever!!!

Da'Yeyinde

Okay here is Azzy's character..
I said I would copy and paste it for you all to read..
Azzy if you need to add anything.. just post more stuff but be sure to say that it is more stuff for your character Bio.

Name:N/A
Height: 4ft 11in
Weight: 100Lbs
Race: Human
Other Physical Traits: Eyes are black discs. Hair is jet black except for a white streak on his right side. Hair is hippie length. Has extremely pale skin, and it looks like he has some kind of disease.
Equipement: Only the clothes on his back and pocket change.
What other RP characters know: Amnesia victom. Not in government files.
Actual bio: He is not known to any but those of the highest rank in the military and intelligence agencies. He was made by the government, as an expirement. They brainwashed him, causing current amnesia, and trained him in all forms of combat. His real skills are in his reflexes, speed, and quickness. His top speed is roughly 35 mph, and his reaction time is off the charts.

Azeroth

Thanks, from my skim and current knowledge of the RP everything seems to be in order.

edit - I just realized that I need a name to call him by or I'll have problems, but instead of a name, I'm going to call him by his code-name, which is Ripper.

Da'Yeyinde

Here is my characters Bio

Okay if you read the intro to the RP world... you may know something of my character...
I created this person some time ago, whilst writing a story... I may now add it to the free for all at game story.

His orginal name was Randy Daniel Midson, he was a researcher and xeno biologist. He was the poor stupid sap who got infected by the spores. The bad news is it turned him into a Lupine/Pantheris, the name given to the alien species now extinct on the gladiator planet. The good news is two fold, since he did not get a full dose of the spores, he only has a small colony in him. And the government stepped in, in their always wise ways and tried to "cure" him... it didn't work.
But they introduced nanites into him, and it helped him to remain human, mostly. He can change into any of the four forms that the Lupine/Pantheris has, and he can become human. Bad news,.. for a very long time he had an insane hate for humans, a by product of the spores symbiotic influence. He had the need to seek the company of other Lupines. But since they are mostly dead.. he sought any company but humans. His DNA has changed so much, that when he is in his Lupine or Pantheris form, you would not know he is human.
Mentally he has had to conquer the rage within him. But in the time that it took for him to do so, he was not much more than a very smart animal.
Unsavory buyers captured him and put him into the Pit. He is a reigning champion, fighting other shapeshifters, the occasional glory seeking Yautja, and even in one fight a dozen Xeno's at the same time.
He has recently come back to sanity, he is now trying to figure out the best way to get some money, hide his newly formed human self, dodge the government, and make some new friends, while finding out who his masters were, so that they can feel the claw and fang of his other selves.
He now goes by the name Slash, when in his other forms.. and is called Dan, to those he introduces himself to.

Da'Yeyinde

Oh yeah, I forgot.

I Da'Yeyinde do hereby attest that I have read and will abide by the rules for this RP.

( Please post something, BEFORE posting on the RP thread, that you have read and will abide by the rules.)
If you don't then ALNS will delete any and all posts you make.

thanks
have fun, kill lots, plot behind each others backs... and enjoy.

Da'Yeyinde

Crazy Alien Lord

I Alien Lord, New Species have read the rules and will follow them.
Character
Im sticking with Zakalisss.
Zakalisss is 7 feet tall. Wears a black cloak, black pants, and a black shirt. Cloak is grim reaper style.

Zakalisss enjoys killing rude people and eating them. He considers himself the modern day incarnation of the Grim Reaper. He has Scythes (yes more then one. One grim reaper style scythe and then two 1.5 meter scythes that can fold up) 4 pistols that shoot uranium depleted rounds.
Zakalisss can morph into a emporerxeno at his will. Zakalisss is one of those people that can take alot. But when he gets pissed off... you want to be on his side.
Zakalisss was a experiment by Wyland Yutani and Chigusa corporations. They were trying to clone Alien Lord. Zakalisss was one of many experiments. He escaped at the age of 13. Disappeered for 10 years and has now taken up residency on Gladiators Planet.

Azeroth

I, Azeroth, have read and will obey the rules.

Pulp Writer

I, Mr. Wolf, have read and will obey the rules.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Name: Bryce
Hair: Red
Eyes: Green
Height: 5'10
Weight:101
Race: Human

Bryce is a freelancer...

She does what she wants to do...

Incredibly Gorgeous...

Yet Deadly...

Cunning...

Intelligent...

Sexy...

What more could you ask for?

All right this is my Char, i guess i will see eveyone in the RP.

Mr. Wolf

kuroikappa

I kuroikappa will comply with all rules and regulations of this RP game.

Name:any one want to help me with that?
Height: 6' 10
Weight: 200Lbs
Race: Yautja/human

Equipement: typical yautja hunting armor
What other RP character know or at least think they know: The yautja has a very severe case of double personality. They think she's crazy.
Actual bio: A yautja that was once captured and experimented with eventually escaped when an experiment went wrong. however, due to the process of the experiment two minds reside in the same body, the body of the Yautja. now the yautja has to deal with the human voice in her head.

Da'Yeyinde

Kuroikappa,

How about the name,, or some derivation of
Ki' cti Nain-de : Ki' cti-pa -means the double bladed wrist knives. So Ki' cti could and would mean double bladed...
Nain-de means a different kind of hunt.

So you put them together.. the would mean a Double bladed hunter....
for your two minds..
Ki' cti Nain-de- Double bladed Hunter.. you can go with that, or a version of it.. and your friends can call you Blade, or Kicti (kinda like kristy), or Ki, Or Ki 'Nain.. which could mean Double hunter..

Just some thoughts.
So what you need to do now is go to the RP thread and write yourself into the game. You can meet with my character, or land and look around.. or fight in a pit, or write how you watched a fight in the pit..
Just read the stuff, and write.. as soon as other characters start to write their intros.. you can introduce yourself, and start interacting..

Azeroth

My char is going to run away from Slash during the fight, scale the walls and escape from the pit.

Da'Yeyinde

Hey Azzy,

While in the fight..cause those walls are really high. Built too high for a man to jump over, otherwise the condemed would be jumping out all the time.

While in the fight, ask Slash to help you. He will, for Dan will find out you have done nothing wrong.
He can project his thoughts, and tell you where to meet him so that you can get some money. And a place to stay.

kuroikappa

Thanks, Da'yeyinde.

Ki' cti Nain-de shall be my name then. Friends can call me Ki' Nain. I like the sound of it.

hardkoreUSMC

A good and different idea Kuroi, i like it.

Da'Yeyinde

Attn to all PLAYERS...

The military base is on another continent... As in the first post of the RP game.
It is hidden, secretive.. deadly... for a reason..
And surrounded by dangerous, deadly animals.. for a reason..
You can go there,
BUT you must go to where it is. NOT bring it to the city.
Please Read the stuff posted before you, before posting..

The post that brought the base to the city will be edited. By the author OR by the Thread moderator.. ALNS, by my request.
Please keep the things where they are. I have left it pretty open so that you can put a space port where ever you want, you can fight in the pit.. or do tons of other stuff.
But to go to the hunters perserve, and to the military base, YOU must go to that other continent....

Thank you
Da 'Yeyinde

Crazy Alien Lord

wolf you have untel 7:15 pm central time to rectify your post or else i will delete the post.

Azeroth

Quote:
Hey Azzy,

While in the fight..cause those walls are really high. Built too high for a man to jump over, otherwise the condemed would be jumping out all the time.

While in the fight, ask Slash to help you. He will, for Dan will find out you have done nothing wrong.
He can project his thoughts, and tell you where to meet him so that you can get some money. And a place to stay.

I know, but I have a trick up my sleve. You can still have Slash or Dan try to help a little, but I was planning more on escaping from this my way...

Crazy Alien Lord

have fun you two.

Azeroth

Oh, and just so everyone knows, I'm in the middle of packing right now. I'm moving in about a week. So I may not be on as much as I normally am for the next couple of weeks. Just so you all know.

hardkoreUSMC

I hardkoreUSMC have read the rules and will abide by them
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Hanz Kore Heinrich (friends call him "Kore"[img]/images/forum/smilies/icon_wink.gif[/img]
Alias: "Angel of Death" "The Slayer"
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Height: 6' 0"
Weight: 190lbs
Race: Human w/(ultra-steel surgical bone plating)
***Interests: Killing bad people, meeting good people, guns, females, heavy metal, speed metal.
A hired mercinary...the perfect hitman. Kore is a mercinary for hire at the planet (that is, if you know where to look, and who to talk to). He has had bounties with various speicies including many humans, some yautja and xenos. His current kill count is 55. His current price has risen to 250,000 credits.

He does an exstinsive background check on every victim before he kills them...he ONLY kills corrupt or immoral people.

His weapons of choice ranges from an aged but effective Barret .50 cal Sniper Rifle to a custom knife made of Yautja steel. He is calculating, precise, swift, and deadly. Proficient with any weapon he gets his hands on.

He values life and living, but despises those who ruin it for others (murderers, rapists, etc.) If he's not hitting on woman in bars or at the range, he's visiting the security stations for updates, and in his off time he is a casual patron at some pubs and a few music stores.

He enjoys flirting with the opposite sex, and on a few occasions earned the attention of the different species too. (He struted around a yautja female, the male yautja became irritated because the female was ignoring the male, Kore as a result got a room number where the female was staying and a week in jail for knocking out the small male.)

Also does neighborhood watch: Meaning he settles small disputes, arguments, etc. for small fees. He does these under his real name. His aliases are for the assassination jobs.

@kuroikappa

try any yautja name, ask Dayeyinde for help
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I modified it some, I gave my character a cover job.

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(US || 4144e073b40ccceaa098a1589ea4ea00)