AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

RP- OOC/character Bio./ Off Topic..Notes to players/Admin messages

Forum: AvP Universe
Everything that makes up the worlds of Aliens, Marines and Predators.
Topic: RP- OOC/character Bio./ Off Topic..Notes to players/Admin messages
Total Posts: 140

Crazy Alien Lord

since Azeroth is escaping from the battle...
Da'yeyinde how would you feel about Zakalisss dropping into the pit for a little bit of one on one. not a fight to the death. And Zakalisss will lose. but what do you think about that Da'yeyinde. if your not comfortable with the idea then thats totally cool.

Blackdawn_70631

I, Blackdawn, have read and will obey the rules.

~~~

Name: Tam-gotchi (Tam for short)
Species: Yautja
Hair Color: Black (the usual color)
Eye Color: Yellow
Height: 8'
Weight: 400lbs
Background Information: Marooned on an alien planet (human planet) after a crash landing Tam was forced to survive by stealing. One small stolen good led to more then to larger stolen goods/items as she grew older and got bigger that later got her back into space but marked as a pirate. Afraid to go back home as what she was, she faced her true fate and in time gained multiple bounties on her head and fear in three large star systems. Soon growing tired of her treacherous ways, she stopped. Still needing the money to survive she became a hitman and has been that way since but still comes across those few clients who want something that can only be attained by stealing and will pay any price for it. She has done business with a few yautja hunters and huntress who were looking for the ultimate prey, weapons and/or armor. And at times lived with her species using a bogus name and background when trying to hide from bounty hunters but it never lasted before she was on the run again.
Interests: Loves her job; whether it's being paid to kill a poor sap to someone guilty as charged, or stealing an artifact/object. Only a few times has the job gone to her head causing her to fail. She loves collecting bladed weapons, swords mostly; antiques to newer ones. And on occasion will buy an antique mechanical weapon, depending if it catches her eye. There are a few rifles in her arsenal of alien (human included) and yautja origin but prefers a blade. And has an almost fetish for chaos and blood.
She only has had sexual intercourse with a small few (not even a handful) of male yautja and has never thought of that type of intercourse, or friendship, outside of her own species.

~~~

Thought it would be a nice idea to bring Tam out of the story.

Da'Yeyinde

Hey, Blackdawn Welcome aboard.
Glad to have you here, if you need any help getting into the RP or are unsure how your character should act or react to stuff. Just go to the older RP threads and you can see how we each created things to fight, things to fight as a group, and how we interacted with each other.

You can write an interaction between yours and another persons character, just try to write in character for their guy.
Ie -If talking to Kuroi's character, she has another voice in her head, its fairly well known that she does so you can have her argue with herself or talk to herself before she answers you.
If you are talking to Kore's character.. look to see how he writes himself talking, if he uses a lot of cuss words or military words, use those in his sentences that you write.

I hope that wasn't confusing.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey ALNS - Right here baby!!! YEAH lets do it, get this fight going.
Cause the crowd is gonna get mean if they don't see blood, and a good fight!!!
If possible lets do the fight scene when you are online, and we can chat so you or I can write it together -sort of.

Da'Yeyinde

Blackdawn_70631

Quote:
Ie -If talking to Kuroi's character, she has another voice in her head, its fairly well known that she does so you can have her argue with herself or talk to herself before she answers you.

lol Yeah, I read her bio and been keeping track of the posts, just kinda funny how you put that. Thanks a bunch though Da'Yeyinde, have a feeling I'll catch onto this type of RP quickly.

Da'Yeyinde

Okay, I have updated the intro.
Black dawn, do you want to go to the city first OR to the hunters Paradise/perserve??
If you want to go to the city first, you need to edit your intro post to say you are there NOT the northern end of the compound.
The northern compound is on another continent, and is the main entry point to go hunting to your hearts content.
You can create any creature you want to fight, you can go explore a set of old ruins there, or you can go infiltrate the hidden military base there. But don't kill all of them... its nice to leave some for the other players...
Just thought I would clarify that for you.

TO ALL PLAYERS
Karakorum and the other towns are on a big continent, with lots of wild areas and lots of things to hunt, kill, gamble with, take long walks in the planet light (you are on a moon, remember). Swindle .. what ever..
The Hunters Perserve/Paradise is where you can go hunt anything you can imagine, But you must fly there via shuttle or some other means because the continent is surrounded by an alkaline lava sea. You know what volcanic lava..You can enter that continent via an Anti grav platform on the southern end of the continent OR a compound that has lots of re-enforced buildings and other goodies for security sake. That is on the northern end of the compound.
Some where in the vast expanse between the two entry points, it is rumored that there is a military base. I wrote this in the intro, just letting you all know that.
Animals, a Xeno morph colony and all kinds of things are on that continent, if they aren't being used in the pit fights, many people just turn them loose there.
So you have lots of options and I am just re stating them for you.

Thanks
Da'Yeyinde

Pulp Writer

Just got done with my new intro...

It takes on a different approach with my Char, Bryce...

Hope everyone likes it...

Mr. Wolf

Da'Yeyinde

Hey Wolf.. Wolfie-baby!! Wolfmiester Grand!!!

You are a great sport!!!
Thank you for redoing all the hard work you do.
Like I said, there should not have to be any more deletions to any ones posts!!!
I should be able to send the player a quick PM and let them know what was edited. If it needs it at all..

Thanks again DUDE .
You rock
Da'Yeyinde

Da'Yeyinde

Wolf,
I really like your new intro!!
Bryce rocks!!
This will be a fun RP.
And more Pirates!!! YEAH!!!
yeeehaaaawww, I is gonna fry me up some Pirate tonight baby!!

LOL

Pulp Writer

Thanks, Da'Yeyinde...

I really like the new approach I've taken with Bryce...

Blackdawn_70631

I say you all are doing a good job. All the kewl posts I was reading got me thinking of joining then it was sealed by chatting with Kore for a few mins last night.

Da'Yeyinde

Kewl Dawn.
You ,know, just last week, ALNS was wondering where you had wandered off to..
Well you are back..Ya!

Pulp Writer

Just a few Questions.

Who enforces the laws on the moon?
And
I think there should be like some sort of Emperor, SOMTHING like a Caesar or something...

Crazy Alien Lord

its great to see so many people in this. it should turn out pretty interesting.

wolf im not ignoring your question i just dont know the answer at this time.

Razortech Xeno ...

Deleated.

Pulp Writer

If you want my help, just meet my Char somewhere...

Bryce could use some help...

And, I'm sure your Char could use some Help...

How about it?

Azeroth

Wolf, is that the bar my char's in?

Pulp Writer

NO

But it can be, your choice

Crazy Alien Lord

another rule.
no god playing weapons. Nothing that kills another character without any chance for the other character to dodge or live.
No weapons that take out a entire building that happens to have another character in it.
Da'Yeyinde, Kore, and myself are the only 3 people who can have our character attack another character and automatically hit. And that will only happen for admin purposes. as in to get rid of someone who is to powerful. its better then deleting someones posts.

the following is not a rule but a request.
Please dont have any vast invasions unless you have discussed it with the 3 admins and check with everyone who is playing.
same goes for anything that destroys large sections of the planet and or inhabitants.

Azeroth

Alright, but maybe have her come over to the bar I'm in later.

Oh, by the way, because of the way my char was created (not by me, by whoever did do it) he has no sex drive whatsoever.

Azeroth

I figured. Point though, is that my char's not going to be anybody's sex slave, nor is he going to respond to that kind of manipulation/encouragement. Which would be easy for Bryce to use if she wanted to. This is also for everyone else to, not just Bryce.

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(US || bade8a0f12db800cc4faceeb3820336e)