AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

RP- OOC/character Bio./ Off Topic..Notes to players/Admin messages

Forum: AvP Universe
Everything that makes up the worlds of Aliens, Marines and Predators.
Topic: RP- OOC/character Bio./ Off Topic..Notes to players/Admin messages
Total Posts: 140

Azeroth

Thanks, Kore. Its appriatiated.

hardkoreUSMC

Lol, ok, now just give yourself up nice and easy and we will make it an over elaborate and exotic death. (maybe sharks with laser beams attached to their heads)

Azeroth

My char is going to a few small towns to do basically the same thing as he just did. Kore, whenever you feel like your char would know or happen to figure out or just be plain lucky, tell me so I don't make it quite as easy as it just was.

BlackWolf

Hello just curios is ther any Xeno Player's alowed in the RP?

Blackdawn_70631

Hmm, that's a good question. Kore, Da'Yeyinde or ALNS should know.

Azeroth

I honestly don't know for sure, but I would guess that they were. You really should contact Kore, Da'Yeyinde or ALNS like Blackdawn suggested.

Anyway, Kore, next town I hit will be the one you're in, so a word to the wise, be ready.

Da'Yeyinde

Black Wolf,

As long as your Xeno is intelligent and not into indiscrimnant killing of everything.
Write up your character Bio on this thread and let us take a look at it. Also remember to read the first postings on this thread on page one. There are some rules that you need to read and to agree to before you can post on the RP thread.

You need to remember most of all, that if your character is not in a room or nearby, you cannot use the information that you have read in previous postings, except for people such as bartenders, people at the fighting pits, and player characters if you have heard of them or met them.
You can use and create any town, people, creatures to fight. But do not go over board in weapons or bad guys that you kill.
And remember the rules of the moon that if you are caught using weapons or fighting in the streets or in buildings other than a fighting pit, you will be arrested and tossed into a pit to fight!.

Show us your character!!!

Da'Yeyinde

BlackWolf

i BlackWolf do hereby attest that I have read and will abide by the rules for this RP
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok now i gota pick this Felowe up from the dephs of my mind

Race:Xenomorph of chourse
Name:T'rass
Intrest: killing you! (just joking!!!!) [img]/images/forum/smilies/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/images/forum/smilies/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/images/forum/smilies/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/images/forum/smilies/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/images/forum/smilies/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/images/forum/smilies/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
Class Name: Death Guardian (he dosent Guard Death i only liked the Name)
Wepondes: Claws,Tail,Muscels(i think i spelld it Wrong)NOTE: NO HEAD BITE (i while go into Detaile Later)
Aperence: (oh jises This is gonna Kill ME) He is as tall as an Body Guard (Pretorian) but has an Difrent Shape He dosent have the Skeleton Body As most Xeno's Does And he has An short head NOT a Banana like head (that mean's hes head is as big as a Yutanya's or a Human's) and Also Just because he has an Short head Means he Can't Head Bite But He still has A Secondary Mounth so he Can eat
IQ:very high IQ but still Primative Can Survive Vhitout A hive Mind Good Taktics And Stealt Thinking And He can TALK (on a kind of Wolf's rain way) Whitout moving His Mounth But Peapol Can Hear the Word's Coming From his Mounth
What a Death Guardian Is: A death Guardian is my Version of Elite Guards (i Thought Of Slof's Dox:2) For the Empres you see An Ultimate Queen An Ultimate Guard but i havent Made THEM inmortal or Unlimited Ther's Only 12 of em Bothe Male And Female (jises i cant Write This Mutch My finger's Wont Stop !!!!!!!! HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sory for that huh Back on topic)
Leftovers: This is the Thing's that he can do but i Want YOUR aproval of What he can use in the RP

Wrist Claws: I got the Idea From Preadators and Wolverine They Come out of his Rhight Arm and are Sharp and long Mutch like the Seconde fold out Of the Pred Wrist Blade

Two Tail's: he he Luky You i only wanted Him to be Unice So the other Death Guardian's dont have them

Shape Shifter: got it From Mystike in X-men but not so mutch he can ONLY turn into a Human Male

Wrist Sniper: I can't think of a beter name but it is a kind of Spear Gun That Launches Dart's directly From his Left Arm VERY SHARP Dart's

So i think i got it all This Whas the Seconde Time i Posted a Deskription of him So Tell me how im doing And Someone Pleas tell me of The Lefover's Please!

Blackdawn_70631

Alright people, I'm enjoying this RP too much for you guys to just drop it. So start posting or I'll start chopping off heads.

Crazy Alien Lord

Glad to see this is still around. sorry guys but im banned from the net for the 4 weeks. have fun without me.
thanx da'yeyinde for covering for me.

ill try to show up every now and then.

ALIEN LORD, NEW SPECIES

Blackdawn_70631

Four weeks???? Bummer. Will be waiting for ya though when you get back.

Crazy Alien Lord

when i do get unbanned fully then i will have some new works to post up. anyway. later guys, girls, yautja, xenomorphs, strange shape shifting creatures.

ALIEN LORD, NEW SPECIES
ZAKALISSS NAVASASKA
KILL THEM ALL!!!

hardkoreUSMC

Quote:
Glad to see this is still around. sorry guys but im banned from the net for the 4 weeks. have fun without me.

Mega bummer man...
oh well, you are Zakalisss, you'll live through this bump in the road.

hardkoreUSMC

Quote:

Mega bummer man...
oh well, you are Zakalisss, you'll live through this bump in the road.

Da'Yeyinde

The character of Zakalisss will be used by Da Yeyinde for the next few weeks. With full permission of himself the Lord of Scythes, the Xeno whos been on Leno, the Emporer without the need for clothes. Here's Zakalissss!!!!

(Please applaud or he might eat you, the audience)

Just wanted to let you all know although ALNS is outta commision for a bit, his character is not.

TY
Da'Yeyinde

Azeroth

Kore, I'm in the same town as you. Now's your big chance to whack me.

hardkoreUSMC

Don't worry my chance won't be wasted

Blackdawn_70631

Aw crap, *Looks at her late post.* This is one problem with multiple players being on at the same time and posting.

Azeroth

I got an idea. How about Slash and Zakalisss get there before I do, but on the way out, I have to fight Hanz, Tam, and Nain. Any thoughts?

Da'Yeyinde

Just a gentle reminder... Azzy, you should be reaching the pit you were aiming for.
AND I have changed forms, so you may ( or should ) NOT recognize me.
ANd Azzy, I am here to help you, not Kore....

Just an FYI.

And Kore...If you live through this, you will have the chance to meet Slash, and you will remember that you met the guy who owns him.. the original man called "Dex".
Not the current guy ( Azzy) who was called "Dex" by Mr. Smith.
Just thought I would let you know.

Da Yeyinde

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 225fba0bf6c2bc62397db24d1f3caddb)