AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

RPG Forum

Forum: AvP Universe
Everything that makes up the worlds of Aliens, Marines and Predators.
Topic: RPG Forum
Total Posts: 2

Blackdawn_70631

I now have my own Proboards forum, Aliens vs. Predator Mix Role Play Forum. The forum has just started and though I have the game layout on a thread and one for the game characters, the game is not opened for playing yet. I'm waiting for about six players to join, three have entered their bios and one is sending me IMs about his.
There are smaller RPGs where members can preform practice runs and warm ups, but there is only one but large game. The game is AvP based, but is mixed with other fan fiction realms. To view everything about the game layout/realm, Diabolic Genocide of the Genesis, go here.
There is a moving/experimental forum banner now. So let me know either as a post here or on the forum what you think about it and how it loads for you. To tell me what you think about it over there, look on the Homepage header and click Poll Link, that will take you straight to the thread.

Blackdawn_70631

I have no idea why I was double posted here and another same thread was created. Only thing that happened was I pressed Post/Submit, once, then was taken to this white page with black lettering saying something about an argument and AGN. Refresh took me to the same white page and had to go back to AGN through my address bar.
And, was I suppose to post this here in the AvP Universe section, or Other RPGs (however that thread's called)?

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || ca886e787b66fa04837d0bf8ac969557)