AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Stuck in Alien Level...(vengeance) HELP!!!!!!!

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: Stuck in Alien Level...(vengeance) HELP!!!!!!!
Total Posts: 25

Terrorfarmer

hmmm damn my mistake. I was talking about "surprise". Plz explain somewhat better where u are. Then we can tell you what to do.

trooper321

i am at the 'vengeance' level part 3 i think...the level with the 'queen' alien...i am probably at the end of that part in the game? For some reason my mission fails after i start shooting the automatic guns and marines in that area...what could be the reason?

Thanks!

trooper321

sorry i was wrong...i am at the 'abduction' level in alien...i was able to stop the disconnect the explosives (2 times) and now i'm totally stuck again...what i did was : i followed the lights and ended up in a tunnel but it brings me back to the spot where i started the level...help what should i do????

Arteinis

ok,im on the surprise level pretty much at the start,ive killed everybody i could find but ive no idea where to go now,ive tried jumping over walls and stuff but i just go buzzzz and theres one dead drone...

Terrorfarmer

hmm well.. it's pretty hard to explain trooper...cuz the level is somewhat.... complicated, however.... I can tell you that you have to destroy 3 bombs.

Oh yeah and just try to follow the most logic way... every time you go for an assault on the bomb + guards you should get some alien help so if you see aliens you're on the right track... and well arteinis.... I can't really tell where you are... could you plz b more specific

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || faa5263064d221c6cc5ab7cca7909316)