AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Competition Entries

Forum: AvP Game
Everything about the First Game from Rebellion.
Topic: Competition Entries
Total Posts: 39

AlienQueen

Parents who allow their 5 year olds to watch 'Aliens' or 'Predator' should also be well aware that *they* are responsible for the messed-up being they call "son" or "daughter"!

the_demigod

I can bet that mommy comes into a kids room and goes:

"ooh, he's reading a comic book. how sweet...."

and the kid is looking at pics of Marines being ripped apart, guts flowing, Predators screaming, aliens hissing, spiders with penis-like extensions inserting them into human mouths... etc.

Thanks Fox people.

All conspiracies are true- the Fox network is out to get us...

AlienQueen

It was also the Fox Network that gave us this infamous line:

"The Truth is out there"...

Until today, nobody knew what the 'real' conspiracy was about, though.

Terrorfarmer

hmmm my evolution () was somewhat different.... i was in the beginning a little bastard.... (even i think so) kicking little bastards who irritate me..... (one in particular), later on i was the sweetest kid in the world... getting good grades and studying alot.... but since i turned 13 i got more like i'm now..... wanting to frag the entire world.. mwuhahaha.... well that's for a later issue... i'll stick to pinky and the brain's text....

Pinky: Brain, what are we going to do tomorrow?

Brain: Like we allways do pinky, trying to conquer the world!!!!

Cliff

Well I was also a aggressive person beating people up who messed with me and intimidated the hell out of the other kids in my class at school (must be because I watch all that horror movies and sci-fi) but I am well a little more calm now after a few things happened that I will leave alone.

Terrorfarmer

hahahah yah well.... i was kind of an asshole in the beginning to more quiet kids..... now i'm one of them but I still don't let other ppl say something wrong about me..... they can expect a warm welcome [mwuhahaha] now i'm just a bastard who's looking forward to rule the world with fellow aliens and kick some human ass.... Perhaps i will let the avp fans live.... but for the rest..... FRAGASS

AlienQueen

I was always the shy, quiet one... nobody knew back then I had the makings of an alien queen in me

Terrorfarmer

hahaha allright then.... let's kick some human ass in europe... the U.S. is next....

Terrorfarmer

don't mind this post..... cuz it's a blooded post.... I'm finally blooded.... mwuhahah

Terrorfarmer

ehm wtf... i thought i'd get blooded by 100 posts

Terrorfarmer

ah it's from 101 hahahaa

AlienQueen

Well... congratulations, I guess (ever seen an alien queen green with envy?)

Nostromo

so....... 4 submitted.

anyone working on theirs??

they'll probably have to extend the deadline...

Cliff

I became blooded at 101 I thought it was 100.

I am mostly going around now looking for places I can post in get my post count up.

AlienSlof

I suppose I could have sent mine but it ain't even near to finished!

Cliff

Well I already send a e-mail to dvviii (hopefully it worked) for a writers account so I think by next week I will be ready to upload my competetition storie.

the_demigod

Quote:

On 2002-01-20 12:28, Cliff wrote:

Well I already send a e-mail to dvviii (hopefully it worked) for a writers account so I think by next week I will be ready to upload my competetition storie.

mail me with your name and password that you want- I'll set you up.

Cliff

Man demi posted the last reply four days ago and I disn't even see it

[ This message was edited by: Cliff on 2002-01-25 13:35 ]

Cliff

I should read around more

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || a1a71541e5d6ef5b4eaf113b074d0757)