AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Any Alien-War Survivors on this Site?

Forum: AvP Universe
Everything that makes up the worlds of Aliens, Marines and Predators.
Topic: Any Alien-War Survivors on this Site?
Total Posts: 48

AlienQueen

You know, it kind of makes you feel old when you find out you're almost the only one who was old enough to go see it when it was open...

Then again, I'm relishing in the knowledge of being a fan of 'the first' hour (saw 'Aliens' back in 1986 in the States, 3 days after its

release)...!

Cliff

My god AlienQueen is ancient.

the_demigod

AW was a good concept. I wonder if it will ever come back to life [although I would assume that it would be a bitch to negotiate with Fox]

the_demigod

anyways: update- thgere seems to be a new "Alien War 2002" brewing....

Website

This is a juicy bit of info:

"The owner of Alien War definitely wants to put on an event in Glasgow this year- as close to April as possible, that being the original Alien War's 10th anniversary.

He is looking for a venue as we speak, and members of the original crew have been approached and asked if they'd be interested in returning for Alien War 2002 (As it were...).

The senior marine is working on plot and set ideas to present to the owner..."

Cliff

Oh look co.uk why does it always have to be so far away for where I am.

AlienQueen

I know it must totally suck to find out your hometown (or country...or continent) is lightyears away from the center of alien activity.

Cliff

The only thing futher away then me is the South Pole.

Terrorfarmer

hope there aren't too many americans on this site.... but i must admit.... i don't like them that much.... and i hate bush... grr what an idiot...

The problem with americans is that they see them selves as the center of the world.... they know europe a bit.... but they don't care about the rest of the world.... and the us government did so much wrong.....

Cliff

Yes, those americans don't even care about us Southern African countries how must we feel.

Cougar

it was great in a way of putting it, fucking fun *saw the advert for alien war on alien3 video advert* lol

Cliff

I haven't seen any adverts

Cougar

Well, the only one i ever saw was on the alien 3 advertisements video thingy, no where else, i went to go there right away it was really brill!

Cliff

I wish I could go

SM

Trocadero 1995.

Saw it.

Did it.

Bought the t-shirt.

Cougar

Aha... Alien war, is it still going? Wouldn't mind going again sometime ..

been there...

Wanna go there gain ....

Overall it kicks ASS!!

Nostromo

anyone got any merchandise related to Alien War??

SM

Just the aforementioned t-shirt.

And home movies of the stuff in the foyer.

Oh, and a flyer.

the_demigod

any chance the video's could be transcribed to a "web-friendly" medium for our [amused] viewing of your horror???

SM

It's hardly 'horror'. Just footage of the setup they had and some of the props they had on display.

I've also got a special that was on TV over here about Alien War when it first opened.

I shall look into getting both webified.

the_demigod

would be cool....

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 6d311b19396125d961304cff09cb7504)