AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Ode to the alien

Forum: AvP Game
Everything about the First Game from Rebellion.
Topic: Ode to the alien
Total Posts: 39

AlienSlof

Aliens have smarts alright, especially the Queen, they don't need cars, or guns - we r born with all we need for our lifestyle - just coz aliens r not tool users and don't live like humans doesn't make us dumb.

Aliens r just the coolest thing I've ever seen!

Just submitted my self portrait, so that should appear on here in a day or so

[ This message was edited by: AlienSlof on 2002-01-19 18:48 ]

Cliff

Yes, queens are smart really smart makes it harder to kill them big, smart and deadly.

Can't wait to see your self portrait hope it is as good as that one you made with the swimming aliens.

AlienSlof

Thanx - it is to the same standard - no background yet, as I have another alien to add to the pic, and a few drones - it's going to be part of a large hive scene

Submitting my story too fairly soon - it's a bit odd, but it is an alien's view!!

Cliff

Interesting but no I wait for your pic to show up in the Art Gallery.

Terrorfarmer

hehe yeah.. queens have an IQ of 240 or something.... and aliens are natural born hunters...... and campers!!! man... the alien who killed dallas in the first alien movie... hahah

AlienSlof

My self portrait is now in the gallery!

Cliff

Terrorfarmer I thought they had a IQ of about 175 not sure they do say something about it in aliens earth hive.

Going to see your self portrait now Alienslof

AlienQueen

Alienslof - your self-portrait is

AWESOME!!!!!!!!! I give you all my 4 thumbs up!

Cliff

I lower my head when it comes to your artistic abilities AlienSlof.

AlienSlof

Thanx ppl - me is pleased u like

Just uploaded another that I did today - me as a little 'un!

Still waiting for a mail back about submitting my alien story thing

/me claps all 4 hands in delight

[ This message was edited by: AlienSlof on 2002-01-24 14:21 ]

Cliff

Well AlienSlof I am also waiting for a mail back about my writer account hope it gets send soon.

the_demigod

Swiss; how about uploading here that thingy you wrote for Xmas?? it was coooooool.

Terrorfarmer

yeah... i like scary humans better... just when their adrenaline is on the highest level.. bam... eat em..... just like some chinese ppl do with dogs....

AlienSlof

o yesssssssss - an adrenaline-soaked human tastes way better than a non-scared 1!

I like to grin at them before killing them - funny how afraid they r of 4 rows of teeth!

AlienQueen

I like to bake them crispy and crunchy in my microwave, as everybody should know by now.

Tell ya, that adrenaline-stuff is really addicting! You can enhance their level if you play a little game of hide and seek with them before... down the corridor... into the elevator... up... down... and then, finally, grab him by the hair and pull him into the kitchen...

Cliff

Hide and seek a game us preds are a lot better at moslty because from little sucklings we are trained to be stealth.

AlienQueen

But trust me: The adrenaline-leve's higher when he sees you!!!

(Then again, not *everyone* can be a 14-foot monster...)

Cliff

yes, and when the fun is all over I get to take a reminder home with me a nice skull.

Swiss

Demi: which thing?

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 4e50e7feca7454100a298026eca6f3fa)