AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

A theory...

Forum: AvP Game
Everything about the First Game from Rebellion.
Topic: A theory...
Total Posts: 32

Cliff

The ship was really old and perhaps that thing in the chair was a pred but through a process of evolution the preds changed over the years and that is why the thing in the chair doesn't look completely like the modern day pred.

the_demigod

whats your beef with the Jockeys people?????

they're the FOURTH race in the AvP mixture... [unless they're in pijamas with a raygun]

Cougar

People don't really know a lot about their species, so maybe in an Alien 5 movie, they would make it more involved with these "4th" species of aliens? The modern day preds COULD have been an evolution indeed. Just one thing, predator films have taken place before even Space travel such as the Nostromo was created in Alien!!!! .

the_demigod

ya.true.

BUT... a species existence timeline is NOT simply two movies.....

Cliff

Use the Jockeys in alien5 that could work give the aliens universe some spice something new but if they do that lets hope it isn't a like the newborn.

And the ship in Alien was so old that the pilot turned into stone or something (I believe that will take a long time) and the preds only appear around 1987 and from what I have read the the jockeys ruled a lot of space about 3.2 billion B.C. and where almost completly whiped out around 1.6 billion B.C. so the changes are that the ship crashed between those two times.

I also read somewhere about the preds living on earth a really long time ago but left before the comet or what ever killed all the dinosours so preds have been around a long time if that info is correct.

the_demigod

Jockeys in A5 would further dillute the whole notion of the genre belonging to THE ALIENS [and not fucking Ripley]

AlecAssant

Remember the first draft of STAR BEAST? By Dan O' Bannon.

They could use that Alien Pyramid. That's where they came from! Thousands of those warrior and face hugging motherfuckers!

Then our good guys could use swords for a change.

Cliff

Ok I am a little lost (or slow) here what is AlecAssant talking about. I think I have heard of that pyramid thing that would have been in Alien but the rest I don't know.

SM

In Starbeast aka Alien, they found the Derelict with dead pilot - chest exploded outward - and a triangle scratched into a console. They go back to the Snark (aka Nostromo), the storm abates and they discover a huge pyramid nearby. One crew member descends into the pyramid, finds all these heiroglyphics on the walls detailing the Alien life cycle - is subsequently facehugged.

It made the film a lot tighter to combine the pyramid and derelict in the one. Pyramid designs were submitted by Chris Foss, Ron Cobb (I think) and HR Giger (whose pyramid is much more like a breast - which Dark Horse subsequently nicked for the hives they depict in thier comics).

the_demigod

the storyboards would be amazing for the piramid- can we get them anywhere??

Cliff

I read about that pyramid they didn't have any money so they didn't do the pyramid thing I think I have a link to the site that I read that from let me take a look.

Cliff

Found the link this moring the.

Alien Deleted scenes

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 4dfd2f29ef6e96c4fa9e9560e1b775e7)