AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

sense theres a glitch I have to use the forums

Forum: AvP Game
Everything about the First Game from Rebellion.
Topic: sense theres a glitch I have to use the forums
Total Posts: 27

DaggleC

What the hells going on?!

Dark_Predator

these people are just relizeing im insane

Dark_Predator

and gerbil genocide is my pourpose!!!i will lead them to their death by sticking them in deadly demon mircowaves

Dark_Predator

but (being serious for a moment) does anyone care about the two new chapters?

Dark_Predator

guess not well thanks alot people

Cougar

When ever I actually get to this forum everything has gone quiet, the next day I come in and about 7-8 more posts have been added! lol.

I especially liked the post slof did: .... Well now, perhaps if we added somethign like: Well that is funny, it would look better and stand out, because I am not sure if you could classify a image laughing a post, because it looks more like... well I don't know, but it don't look like a post to me!! . Now demi will ask me: What does look like a post to you then, Cougar? .

I do care dp... its jsut that we don't need a "forum" to say that we do .

Dark_Predator

And for those of you who've played avp2 and are fans of my book TAC(the alien colony) I have a big surprise the infamous villen from avp2, Dr. Eisenberg will be in TAC (my theroy of what happend will be given in the story,and yes this one's real)

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 071277b1ff4f8637dac7df198c9859cc)