AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Hive Wars

Forum: AvP Game
Everything about the First Game from Rebellion.
Topic: Hive Wars
Total Posts: 25

Dark_Predator

well cougar i dont know if i will re-post it atm because it was a bust, i mean it was rated so low, but i had to get slofs queen out of her hive and to the spice planet, so i had them drag her out of her hive, but i may re-post it just depends on this fourm because I myself would really like to finish it (and yes ill put slofs queen back after the war for thoses optimist out there )

[ This message was edited by: Dark_Predator on 2002-03-15 23:59 ]

Cliff

Why drag her out? In the end of DoX Slofs queen seems extremely interested in her origins so why don't you use that she goes on a ship provided by her human followers it gets attack and then she goes to the spice planet.

This an idea.

Dark_Predator

too late cliff it would ruin the story compleatly i need slofs queens rage up for a better ending and being huliamated by Lance Harvey (mike's son) will really piss her off but i needed for her to end up in the lab on the spice planet first

[ This message was edited by: Dark_Predator on 2002-03-16 01:12 ]

Cougar

Transported of planet, well that would make the story interesting. Once again the harvy family are bastards and piss off slofs queen "Hopefully that will teach em all a darn good lesson when *Slofs queen* retaliates.

Dark_Predator

well cougar this book is not all about slofs queen she is in it but yet the book is not about her all of the hives have the strangths and weaknesses and each hive faces a small problem (such as slofs hive will face Dr. Harvey's son) the tool hive will face Dr. E (the bad guy from the alien missions the one that was a synth) and the xenobola hive is the one that the new company is trying to get their hands own agian

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 2c4ad3a50715759cdbbd3004937ecb2e)