AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

The neverending story 2

Forum: AvP Universe
Everything that makes up the worlds of Aliens, Marines and Predators.
Topic: The neverending story 2
Total Posts: 54

Cliff

"Come now talk little hunter" the captain said rubbing his fist. Acawinta was tied to a chair in front of the captain and was beaten badly.

"Never" Acawinta said and spat out a glob of blood that hit the captain in the face.

"I this want to know how many hunters are out their and how much firepower they have" the captain said and wiped the blood out of his face.

"Captain, the robot has been closing into the queens chamber. Its been hard to track him with the normal cameras because his interfering with the signals somehow" a tall masculine soldier said, he wore a jet black tight suit with was high bred of the most basic hunter tech (cloak, light weight metals, plasma weapons, advanced tracing) technology and the most advanced human technology and there where at least ten others with the same suits on the ship.

“Perhaps that unknown little pest could help us” the captain said smiling. “You finish up with him I have things to do.”

“Yes, sir” the soldier said as the captain walked out and continued to beat Acawinta up.

"You’re a tough one ain’t you” the soldier said and grabbed Acawinta face. “Well I know how to deal with tough ones.”

“I’m sure you do” Acawinta said and managed to break the robes and quickly and swiftly snapped the soldier neck. “Now for you captain.”

Seikken53

bullets flew this way and that as the remaining mercenaries of the red dragon fought for thier lives inside the cargo bay. Swarms of aliens spewed through a crack in the hull. mean while near the back, one man sat calmly picking out armor and weapons. He smiled and grabbed a flame thrower and a tank of napalm.

"let's see here." he mumbled. "Two flame throwers twelve napalm tanks and a flame retardant suit... what am i missing?" He moved aside a crate, his armor creaking. He looked up and grinned.

"Oh yeah, that'll work!" Back at the fight, the aliens were gaining ground and most of the mercenaries had been dragged off to a horrible fate.

"Sir! We have confirmed fifteen dead, twenty captured and one missing." Yelled the subcommander to the obvious leader.

"Missing? who is it? Taiger?"

"Yes sir that would be the one." The commander grinned.

"FALL BACK! ALL TROOPS RETREAT!" he yelled over the din. Most of the soldiers dashed off not caring about order, most of these men were captured, the others back up, still firing at the oncoming swarm.

"Stand back boys, it's my turn!" Came Taiger's voice as he marched up with his newly acquired exosuit,

Xenomorphmelt

The exosuit rumbled forth onto the field of battle. The armor was acid proofed and the guns were hotter then anything that ever flowed throw an alien's veins. Napalm blasted out of the duel flamethrower set-up and some aliens were incinerated entirely as the jumped at the new target. Taiger grinned a bit. He was a man who saw the world in a different light. Things that would make an ordinary person cringe, made him sigh and look on with a most unusual sort of happyness. This was certanly not to say he was an evil man. He took pride in hard work, and was generaly regarded to be of good character, and how was man's character demoted at all by enjoying the hideous deaths of a vicious parasitic organsim designed to kill? "Nothing of course", Taigert chuckled from within his armored death machine. The heavy pulse cannons had started up and single rounds were reducing entire xenomorphs to steaming piss yellow sprays. After 13.23579 seconds it was over, or so the mechanical brain of the exo informed him. Ahhh yes, a wonderful machine indeed....

Cliff

“Good work, Taiger” one of the high tech soldier said and decloaked next to the Exosuit.

“It was nothing at all” Taiger said.

“Well we need your help somewhere else the rest of the men can hold the fort” the soldier said and started to cloak again. “It would appear that some of the hunters might be causing some havoc in one of the lower levels. That and we have lost contact with the captain who is also down there.”

“So you want me to save him” Taiger asked but already to soldier was gone.

Seikken53

Taiger sighed and hopped out fo his exo... he really would've loved one of those high tech suits... strange how after the incident on Lv592 (i made that up) that they suddenly produced the technology. He shrugged, it wasn't his buisness, he picked out five of his best men, and set out to the lower levels.

Xenomorphmelt

The lower levels were a mess. Dark crimosn red, and bright neon green flowed in puddles, yautja and humans were falling left and right as bullets and plasma blasts filled the area. This wasn't a hunt, this was all out war. The captian of the marines's pulse rifle was cracked in half by a combi stick. Quick reaction saved his life when he whipped up his sidearm and punched out two rounds, one into each of eyepieces the creature had on it's mask. He turned and fired again, another beast fell. Another turn showed him a marine falling in battle his rifle flying up in the air. The man dropped the sidearm and caught the other falling weapon, spinning and letting loose another volly. All over scenes like this were playing themselves out, here and their the predators would gain the upperhand, and then the marines would push them back again, but all in all it was a standstill, and combatants on both sides were dwindling quickly. A distant rumbling sound reached everyones ears though and most of the fighting even stopped, a the sound grew louder. The fighters stopped to see were it was coming from, the source was located and was identified as a large frieght elevator. Everyone watched, not knowing if the occupant of the lowering machine was friend or foe. The red digital light of the floor numbers counted down, 7,6,5,4.. It seemed all the air in the room was sucked up as all held their breath in intense anticipation. 2,1, the next floor, a sublevel, was it's destination and whirring of electronics and gears upruptly faded, then with a loud click and hydrolic hiss, the doors opened. The noises that followed were simple, the click of a loading rocket, the all to familar whir of a mini-gun, and the sound of the EXO's computer battle simulation program echoing in its hollow monotone voice... "Targets aquired"...

Trinity

"we all gona die..."

Wispered one of the mariens...

[ This message was edited by: Trinity on 2002-10-27 23:05 ]

Xenomorphmelt

(This is one thing about Neverending stories that always iratated me, nobody reads carefully. The robot in the hive, and the robotic suit in the lower levels are two completely diferent places, and characters. You can just edit your post and that should fix it though.)

Trinity

(Oh, you are killing me! somebody traslate this story from English into Russian)

Seikken53

The hunters All disapeared in a whirl of light and color, but not before the exo killed a few of them. The leader of the remaining soldiers walked over to the exosuit and sighed...

"Good work Taiger." He said without even looking up. (u did mean exosuit when u said exo right? and if its a synth or something.. thats why i didnt make the commander look up.)

Christina growled, these soldiers had supreme numbers... which she did not like at all, her hunters were all equiped with simple hunting weapons, not war tools. She had ordered a complete withdrawl, not caring if the others thought her a coward... luckily the rest of the clan hadn't set off fromt the space station yet.

"Qwei'relick!" She yelled at the computer screen in the control room of the ship. She sat in the chair infront of the scrre, crossed her legs, and folded her hands, then waited. A face of an elder hunter appeared on the screen and frowned.

"Where is the great Acawinta? Isn't he still our leader?"

"The foul oomans have taken him." At this Qwei'relick roared and muttered curses through bared mandibles. She wainted until he was through before she continued. "They have declared war on us! Assemble all of our allies! And bring all of our weapons and soldiers, this, will be a day, the oomans will remeber, forever!"

[ This message was edited by: Seikken53 on 2002-10-28 21:31 ]

[ This message was edited by: Seikken53 on 2002-10-28 21:32 ]

[ This message was edited by: Seikken53 on 2002-10-28 21:33 ]

Xenomorphmelt

The T-800 had ceased its attack. The hunters were near and were multiplying. It appeared a very large number of them were showing up on radar coming in from space to confront the marines, and the hunters were at this moment his greatest foes. The robot stepped out of the hive and began walking back toward the docked ship. The aliens hadn't even noticed due of the lack of the android's pheremones. Once inside the vessel the T-800 located a freight elevator and lowered himself to sublevel 1. The door opened and a whole plethora of startled marines as well as a large manned machine turned to face him, weapons raised. "Do not be alarmed." Came the T-800's voice, "I am here to assist in your endeavor against the hunter species. " With that the skeletal machine turned to the Captain, who was the highest ranking oficer present and requested a placement location as well as orders. The shocked marine stared for a moment and then sighed, looking up slightly and wondering if God's humor would ever cease to grow more disturbing. "Uh, Taiger," He gestured towards the exo suit. "You and..." He trailed off, as the robot finshed. "Model T-800 Cyberdyne combat unit." "Uh, yeah, you take Mr. T-800 outside of the craft and onto the field below. the hunters are amassing there, looks like things are about to get hot. We'll send you reinforcements as their needed and try to provide air support. We have a few flyers on board, but it looks like the main vessel is going to be defending itself against any threats the hunters might send skyward." The hardened veteran regarded both of the warmachines then, "Be carefull Taiger, and, uh, good luck Mr. T-800." "Yes'sir ", came Taiger's response to his superior, where as the T-800 offered an "Affirmative". The two set off heavily down the hall, their weapons heating up. Things were definately about to get hot...

Cougar

He wandered off in his exo-suit to a pile of stairs. He quickly jumped onto the first one and the heavy machine crashed through it and hit the bottom. He looked behind him at the wreckage of the stairs.

"Oh right, the exo-suit!" He shrugged and moved onto another load of stairs. He sighed and jumped down, crashing through about five floors where he reached the bottom. To his left a door opened and an alien stepped out of an elevator.

"Dude its a lot faster just to take one of these......

Xenomorphmelt

(Damn, what happened to the rest of this thread!?)

Seikken53

(yah! what did happen to the rest? im pretty ticked off coz i took my time to write all of it and now its gone!! argh!!! time for soda to cool my nerves int:

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || be9eff512f9d9b40960152bc56630259)