AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

A fast question.

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: A fast question.
Total Posts: 34

SirYawnalot

Yeah well I'll just go Corp and minigun yo asses, ty.

AlienBait

Then you'll eat my sniper bullet

NiteStalker

nothing you do to me could be cheap - ill kill ya, minigun/exosuit/whatever you piddly little humans, ill eat ya whole (or run away screaming)

Trinity

Predators taste badly. Believe me. I know. Cause I never eat my self (:

AlienSlof

To an Alien, EVERYTHING tastes good!

Yummy yum!

Trinity

Well, I am not alien. I know only that you, guyes tastes good, but my master says that better not to make hamburger from Xeno.

Seikken53

i dont use napalm... i use the stream water near town, these guys in fancy white coats tell me it is slightly more flamable then napalm... btw.... i like Mc Xeno best... they sell KFP and KFM (figure those out ) wonder what this water tastes like?

i feel funny

AlienSlof

You can't eat Xenos. Nothing eats us unless they want to burn away their mouths and innards!

We sting a bit!

Trinity

Well, thoose funny guyes in white coats hardly didnt killed me. So, my life was full of running. So i never get visit into KFA, i dont speak about KFP.

Hope to get there soon.

I am lost in the space, i just miss my he first turning to the right.

}{elios

Heh well c a lone runner as myself took out 3 sorry assed exosuitts by climing on them and headbiting the cockpit and then bye bye little marine. hehehe.

"Nothing Eats Us" = DoX2 i think

Its a fact well kill you befor you have a chance to ignite us.

WE ARE GOD!!!

TIKI

Hmm marines have smartguns and these are wherei good alien killers. But i am in the fav of the aliens

Slicer

funny how people complane about exos *tip* heres how you kill them besides the headbite method get them in a closed space and keep attacking them sooner or later they will die or run out of ammo (watch out for rockets )

TIKI

Yes some times that works.

AlienSlof

Attack from behind - the guns all face forwards! Sneak up behind it then snap your jaws out - end of exo!

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || b86db6a0c7b325139e5d0a6b82ed6e35)