AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Whom did you meet??

Forum: AvP Universe
Everything that makes up the worlds of Aliens, Marines and Predators.
Topic: Whom did you meet??
Total Posts: 23

the_demigod

I'm wondering...

who from our fanbase has ACTUALLY met any of the actors, movie team members, book writers, etc who have particiapted in the creation of the Alien, Predator and AvP universes???

you know.. like Michael Biehn, David Bichoff, etc.

List your "hardcore fan" credits.

Cougar

No one !!!!!

AlienQueen

FINALLY!! My chance to gloat, LOL!

Stan Winston (very close, talked to him for a while), John Bruno (FX-magician), James Cameron (from afar), H.R. Giger (been to his home - honestly *crosses fingers*)....

Not fromt the alien universe: Franka Potente, J

Cougar

Ahhhhh! ** is jealous - whimpers for a moment and goes to a dark corner ** I think i need a cuddle

AlienQueen

I forgot: Syd Mead (designed lots of stuff for Cameron, like the Sulaco)

Cougar

** starts signing a death-wish ** - I am hoping to get a chance to meet someone though! Honest !

the_demigod

AQ: impressive. is that where all the signed pics came from??

Cougar

If you have a picture signed please photo-copy it in color and post it to me

SM

Have met Steve Perry and Ann Crispin on-line.

Posted a question to George Gibbs (effects supervisor for ALien3) for an on-line chat once.

Never met anyone in real life (curse you AlienQueen! )

AlienSlof

I have never met anyone famous, although Bruce Willis owns a piano that I did some restoration work on. I do gold leaf work for a friend of mine who restores all kinds of valuable pianos, and this particular one (worth over

Q-ball

ive meet shaq o'neal (la Lakers) & ive met frank bruno
urm i can t rember any others o ye my dad knows rodger moore & know robert planet (led zeplin) thats bout it

killadutch

Quote:
ive meet shaq o'neal (la Lakers) & ive met frank bruno
urm i can t rember any others o ye my dad knows rodger moore & know robert planet (led zeplin) thats bout it

All great members of the avp universe... j/k

killadutch

and by the way.. i know no one

Prezes

J

Cliff

Well I live in South Africa so I haven't had the change to meet anyone and the changes of me meeting anyone related to the AvP universe are well 0. Although I did meet Mark Suttleworth but he's got nothing to do with AvP.

Cougar

Stop torchering me ! lol

killadutch

you and me both...

Terrorfarmer

holy cow AQ. How come? cuz you do some work for the german movie business?

Anyway, i never met anyone famous. Well except for Princess Maxima (Netherlands). She was at our school in early november.

immortal

Hopefully one day I will meet some of these people, especially because I want to work in CGI when I have finished university. I saw John Major get into a car in London before . I've also been on BBC1, had a close up of my face about 5 years ago, cant remember what it was called though, I was only about 8 though.

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

i had a beer with tom cruise in a pub in taranaki last week coz hes in nz at the moment and just by chance he happen to walk into the pub that me and my mate were in. no shit. i can prove it.

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 920b396d8f43ff48358f17613dbbccf6)