AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

this pic!!

Forum: AvP Universe
Everything that makes up the worlds of Aliens, Marines and Predators.
Topic: this pic!!
Total Posts: 193

Renegade

Heyyyyyyyy, i like the new forum look very nice i would post a pic of myself if i had a decent one of me, ill get one up as soon as i get back to AZ in 4 days...*sigh* summer vacations go by just too fast

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

The new look is good eh man! so you still with your relitives out in da middle of nowhere?

Crazy Alien Lord

i meant that i suggested that we get back to the topic of pictures. i mean its fun to talk about the whole this community like a family thing but i got to act like im a gud mod and say that accasionally. its not that i actually want to totally go back on topic but well u know. if i dont say it every now and then i could get kicked off as a mod. and well i want to try and help this site so i dont think it would be a gud idea for me to get kicked off for being a bad mod that wouldnt really help the site.

Renegade

Quote:
The new look is good eh man! so you still with your relitives out in da middle of nowhere?

yep, 3 days and counting i love it out here though, shit load of cute/single girls

Deathtammer

Quote:
check this out and tell me what you think of her!! http://www.absoluteavp.com/siteops/gallery/gallery/Art/Pred_Female.jpg
hope this works

or try this

that is one ugly bitch.

Crazy Alien Lord

were all entilted to our oppinions but maybe u should tone that last post down alittle.

Nuthouse_Escapee

that is one ugly bitch.

Are you so sure your saying that? I mean, think about it! Maybe just cover up the head with your thumb and *POOF* brawny sexy headless human female.

Crazy Alien Lord

lol yeah ur right nutty.

Nuthouse_Escapee

oh but i ALWAYS am

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Quote:
Quote:
check this out and tell me what you think of her!! http://www.absoluteavp.com/siteops/gallery/gallery/Art/Pred_Female.jpg
hope this works

or try this

that is one ugly bitch.

Not the wisest thing to say, especially when her Bed mate can hear what you are saying...

TIKI

Ho the fuck sayd she is ugly get your self some drawing skills

Crazy Alien Lord

i got a easy solution.
this goes out to everybody.
think before u say something. dont critizice something unless u have room to talk.
i think that settles it.

Kaht'ay

HOW DO WE ADD A IMAGE?

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(US || 895a8d3dd01e2c526c23dca3c2aa16de)