AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

this pic!!

Forum: AvP Universe
Everything that makes up the worlds of Aliens, Marines and Predators.
Topic: this pic!!
Total Posts: 193

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

here we are people, for those interested, if i was a Yauta, then this is what i would look like, and that is what i would be doing to kill time!!

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

BTW people, this is Mar, geared up for boxing!! (my sport ) drawn by an old friend, Prel.

if you guy wanna post any pics up here that you wanna talk bout or bring into the light, then do it!!!

Nuthouse_Escapee

He'd toss aside those wimpy boxing gloves for a couple wrist blades any day!

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Yeh, i know that, he is Mar, of course he would but the pic was made to look like that

Nuthouse_Escapee

Ah. Everything you WISH you were, right?

Crazy Alien Lord

here is my other personality if u will other then AL.
he is the pinacle of human technology and he is the bravest, the biggest risk taker, the most get out of my way or u will die person ever to have been writen about, the guy who makes MAXs, exos, powerloaders, and queens all not gud anough to beat, he is the one enemy that a race of religious psycotic aliens that is human and has ever defied, killed, and throuroly kicked there ass. and here he is...

Crazy Alien Lord

umm would some one care to in detail enlighten me on how the HELL to get a pic onto here.

Nuthouse_Escapee

Here, let me try one...

Ok, just a test....

Nuthouse_Escapee

Hmm.... it worked, but it didnt work! i got an image up there alright.... click on the image button and in the box that comes up type the url for the image you want alns

TIKI

Quote:
Hey, Tiki, don't do this, please. i know that preli drew that pic, and i am gunna stand by him, this has happened once before, and i almost got booted for wat i did, please.

Dont worry Mar i am not thinking what you think i am thinking so there is no prob

TIKI

And this pic is wery gud

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Cheers Tik.

oh and Nutty? Everything i wish i was...? i dunno bout that, see i already got his fine looks and i already box, so i am part way there!! i just need to grow about 4 or 5 more feet, and bulk up a bit more

Nuthouse_Escapee

and you need some serious facial makeovers, hard to make mandibles from a beard, so i've heard...

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

i'll just go foward in time and visit John Keys at WY research tech on LV 230, i'll get him to gimme sum Yautja DNA, then i look like that!!

Crazy Alien Lord

claps hands. well ur at it could u get me some xeno nanobots please

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Yeh, sure thing mate, i'll go find sloffy and talk to her!! whoops Slithy i mean well same diff, Sliithsss is slof incarnated!! i go and find her, tell her i knew her in the past and ask her for some nanos, and judging by what the present slof thought of my pic i might get lucky with a drone or 6

Crazy Alien Lord

ok u go do that. u go take care of some drones or something. im going to sit here wasting away in front of an electron projection of something meaningless or just write something that is as failed as i am. good day people.
or maybe i will abuse my mod powers and delete every thread to have existed in the absolute avp forums.

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Do that, and to name the least, you will have One, very pissed off Giant Skar'ku after you, One extremely agitated Empress give or take a few hundered drones, One completely gutted and crazy girl (who still loves you as a friend), One extremely gud looking warrior chic with pink hair and abnormally large breasts, and to top it off One Large and extremely attractive Yautja female fronting the Skar'ku mentioned earlier, all these buggers will hunt you down...

oh and i will be helping them

TIKI

YA i will be after you too muhahahahahahaahahhahaha as yautja

Nuthouse_Escapee

I've been gutted??!

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || d396ccef466ea1a1d03c1fe4b6fc879f)