AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Scariest Alien

Forum: AvP Universe
Everything that makes up the worlds of Aliens, Marines and Predators.
Topic: Scariest Alien
Total Posts: 74

killadutch

ummm, did I miss something?

TIKI

BITCH FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! joking joking

Da'Yeyinde

Personally I think the scariest aliens would have to be those big giant things in Return of the Jedi, the thing Luke fights. Or how about that sand thing that takes a thousand years to digest you, and it some how keeps you alive while doing it.
uggghh

TIKI

How lovely

Da'Yeyinde

I mean c'mon, You nearly incapacitated when you get face hugged. You don't feel pain when you get head bursted by a pair of inner teeth from a Xenomorph. the brain has no pain senses.
And you die while having a chest burster go through you.
There are many other really nasty critters out there with much more painful and slow ways to kill you

TIKI

How about giant spiders, they cocoon you and then let a poison in you that melts all your inner organs! yum yum

Acid-Death

Quote:
I mean c'mon, You nearly incapacitated when you get face hugged. You don't feel pain when you get head bursted by a pair of inner teeth from a Xenomorph. the brain has no pain senses.
And you die while having a chest burster go through you.
There are many other really nasty critters out there with much more painful and slow ways to kill you

I appreciate you reasoning with our fear but the aliens life cycle works so well against our primal fears. For aa start what man really wants to give birth. And yeah you do die, but in the most horrible fashion ever. And what if it cocoons you to become an egg just like in alien directors cut? How horrible is that.

Razortech Xeno ...

Hi I'm new.

If I had a chestburster I would know what to do.
It's simple you just take 2 Five-Sevens One to the head and one to the chest. You still die but you take the F***er with you

Razortech Xeno ...

Ops I meen If You Were not coccooned

Razortech Xeno ...

Ops I meen If You Were not coccooned

Danm double Posting

Robert_Wren

The Alien that scares me...
The Newborn!
That is the most repulsive thing I have ever seen. But I have mixed feelings about it. When it gets sucked out the window I go "Take that ugly!"
But when I think about it again I go "Poor thing."
One moment I hate it, the other it sympathize with it...

J..here....

well.. facehugger... i cant imagine what pain comes when burster eats ur lungs... creepy....

BlackWolf

i Whould say the alien that jump's up on the ladder in AR i was quiet young then and i havent bean able to think of aliens on any other way then XENO but stil i dont knowe why but somehowe i got atracted to the Xeno that jumpt up at the ladder in AR thats probably why i have these weird dreams so often i have one right nowe actuly but still THAT Xeno and the chestburster's scars me most and i gota disengre with the fact of being afraid of the Facehugger (they might hugg a girl somewhere else? and yes i knowe that was sick but think of it) and trust me as someone Said howe about being Coconed by Giant spider's from ''EIGHT LEGED FREAKS'' i dont like spiders but i liked the movie it was fun 'a spider is being dragd after a Copcar (police car) and the spider go ''outh ow aw ow'' they almost screamd ''ahhhhh'' when they where going for the vent on the Supermarket'

hardkoreUSMC

Personally, I'm not as afraid of extra-terrestials as I am things that humans create, like the robots from "The Matrix".

I'd would HATE to become a living host for the parasite machines, or be captured and expiremented on like in the "Animatrix: New Renissance"

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 5fa50672d9dccc35a88c0f58a0702b13)