AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Quote for AVP Movies

Forum: AvP Universe
Everything that makes up the worlds of Aliens, Marines and Predators.
Topic: Quote for AVP Movies
Total Posts: 61

Corpral Hicks

This thread is like a get the Quote sayer of the quote right and you get the next one!
Rules are if the a answer is said and then the Quote owning is to answer, and if it is your turn but haven't posted a Quote yet then I will choice the next person to have a go!
1st Quote is

"So, that's Why I am the best!"

Who said that and what movie?

Crazy Alien Lord

dutch in predator. arnold in commando or in eraser. that is my two best guess's.

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

It was John Kruger (arnie) from eraser

Corpral Hicks

Both or your are wrong! Please note, these quotes are from the Aliens and Predator Movies!
Keep guessing!

SirYawnalot

Dude, that's from Aliens. Newt says it in the deleted 5-minute scene on Acheron before her daddy got facehugged.

Corpral Hicks

and dude you are right! SirYawn, it is your turn!

Crazy Alien Lord

good one yawn.

SirYawnalot

I really think I know that film a little too well
Hmm, gimme a little while and I'll post back here before the end of the day with a quote that's either totally lethal and prolly only Slof will be able to answer or something so cheesily easy you'll be knocking on my head to see if there's anything in there.

SirYawnalot

Damn it took me ages to find this thread after it slipped inexplicably off the Most Recent list... anyway, quotey time.
"I can feel him all around!"

Don't forget, all quotes here are Alien or Predator series only.

TheBlackCat

King Willy from pred 2? I mean leader of the Jaimaican Voodoo possy whatever his name is.

SirYawnalot

*grins* nice one Cat, corrrrect! Your turn.

Corpral Hicks

OK Cat, I believe you got that right, so your Turn!

TheBlackCat

Give me a little while to come up with a good one.

TheBlackCat

"Let's dance!"

Crazy Alien Lord

that new cop in predator 2. he is actually the same actor who played hudson in aliens. he says that in the train as he gets the sword.

TheBlackCat

Good job, you got it. Your turn

Crazy Alien Lord

ok let me think.... (nothing happening)... ( hour later still nothing)... ok here it goes. i know that this is a really easy one but it is my favorite out of the alien movies. im not totally sure i got it totally right but u will get who said it easily.
"ahhhh another glorious day in the corps. every meal is a banquet. every pay check a fortune. each day is better then the last. god damn i love the corps."

Corpral Hicks

t oo easy, Apone in Aliens

SirYawnalot

So whose go is it now?

TheBlackCat

Its Corpral Hicks' turn.

I think it would be best that if you have already gone, wait a day or so before answering to give other people who haven't gone a chance. Just a suggestion.

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 3f4d4644866b8e769027f43da1a71cce)