AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

WORST PLAYER EVER Awards!

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: WORST PLAYER EVER Awards!
Total Posts: 68

[GU]Cpl.Hicks{RSR}

whens the last time u saw me get in trouble tiki i dont remember anything

TIKI

he he in this threath and a other

Slicer

bah i play with hicky there all the time he doesn't cheat or whine any thats my job in games expecally when 6/8ths of the opposing team are smartgunners with tracking on

[GU]Cpl.Hicks{RSR}

exactly

Crazy Alien Lord

i go runner when something like that happens. then i hope to god that friendly fire is on and then i zoom arround the level near them and they kill there own team mates.

IcE

Nominee: IcE
I dunno who the hell this guy is but he sucks so bad it's embaressing

Nuthouse_Escapee

Why, I couldnt agree more !

IcE

supposed to reassure me

R'iithsss the D...

Well i met this alien guy (favorite alien is drone) once don't know the HELL who he is anymore but this guy SK so much the Host's server started to lag and i said: 'Why not try to do it fair game it's much more fun this way as the rush of victory is far greater when you kill a active player.' and he was like prayer mantis female on a male one. He even started calling names to my family.
Well offcourse i didnt take it so i asked the host to put ff on and started whoopin his ass BIG TIME. After a 5 min attempt of getting me back (wich he did'nt succeed in) he left. He even said once "Why care about sking, it's only about scores"
After that i just couldn't take it anymore and WHOOPED HIS ASS LIKE EMPRESS SLOFFIE WOULD DO TO A PRED.
(wich sloffie would, wouldn't you?)

Deathtammer

hey guys you don't dis with my homeboy alien lord man.

Deathtammer

Quote:
Well i met this alien guy (favorite alien is drone) once don't know the HELL who he is anymore but this guy SK so much the Host's server started to lag and i said: 'Why not try to do it fair game it's much more fun this way as the rush of victory is far greater when you kill a active player.' and he was like prayer mantis female on a male one. He even started calling names to my family.
Well offcourse i didnt take it so i asked the host to put ff on and started whoopin his ass BIG TIME. After a 5 min attempt of getting me back (wich he did'nt succeed in) he left. He even said once "Why care about sking, it's only about scores"
After that i just couldn't take it anymore and WHOOPED HIS ASS LIKE EMPRESS SLOFFIE WOULD DO TO A PRED.
(wich sloffie would, wouldn't you?)

dude you need to just shut yo damn mouth man. keep yo own shit shit to yo self.

killadutch

maybe hes not talking about alien lord, maybe hes just saying "alien guy", as in referring to somebody who plays alien
?

Deathtammer

Quote:
maybe hes not talking about alien lord, maybe hes just saying "alien guy", as in referring to somebody who plays alien
?

well then why would they be talking about somebody when it's not talking about some thing here that everybody here are talking about. why don't they just talk about it on a new topic.

Nuthouse_Escapee

Yeah, how would a sker get to be an admin?

killadutch

this site really isnt involved with the game avp2
somebody that doesnt even own avp2 could be an admin here if they have something to offer i guess..

Nuthouse_Escapee

Erm.... good point. But skers and griefers and the like arent usually social, and thats what you have to be to get to admin..... i guess.

R'iithsss the D...

Well nuthouse thanks for you're warm welcome(NOT)
i wasn't talking about yo alien buddy i was talking about a guy
I didn't remember, if i did talked about Alien Lord i would have said so(no offence to Alien lord) I never met him so i can't say shit about him. But i'll bet he's a nice guy though and a gamer who likes to play it fair and square.
Further more i am not a sker, i do own AvP2 so why shit about me being a admin.

Nuthouse_Escapee

alien lord is an admin, i didnt mean you....

IcE

Quote:
hey guys you don't dis with my homeboy alien lord man

- Deathtammer
Quote:
Well nuthouse thanks for you're warm welcome(NOT)
i wasn't talking about yo alien buddy.

I think you got confused by the picture? they share the same avatar/picture but different person...

Nuthouse_Escapee

we only share one cause its the standard, were both to lazy to go out onto the deep dark scary internet to get a good one

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || cd1d36f730f07bff3d12b89dc051032d)