AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

idiot sighting

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: idiot sighting
Total Posts: 38

Daywalker

The only thing I hate is when I play people who to pat themselves on the back about how many kills or wins they have.Then when I come along and play,I am not bragging by all means,and I come up with a few wins in a row in TDM or Survivor and then they try to pass it off as having a bad day.Everyone loses once in a while,no matter how good you are.I am a good player,but I feel no need to speak about it....I just let my game play speak for it self.I also hate when people try to say that their clan is the best in skill,numbers,etc.Clans should be based on the commadre,not skill.People seem to forget that Games are made to have fun.

SirYawnalot

For someone who purports to be so modest, that sure sounded like boasting....

killadutch

you read my mind

Deathtammer

it easy to spot a newb. get info on when someone new is coming in. when somebody that nobody has ever seen before. like nuthouse_escapee said their skills. there's all kids of shit that you can find a newb with.

Nuthouse_Escapee

The best kind of noob is a player_0 noob, cause they dont talk, or spam, and generally abide by the rules.

IcE

Quote:
The best kind of noob is a player_0 noob, cause they dont talk, or spam, and generally abide by the rules.

heh sometimes

I would carry on listing idiots in game but they seem to be multiplying like rats
It seems to be people with no skill who are idiots

SirYawnalot

I tend to find player_0s are the worst kind of noobs because they're always either experienced players who're trying to fool you or lameasses who use the techniques they've picked up to easily dispatch enemies from single-player: ie. auto-laimers.

Nuthouse_Escapee

Nah, its the well trained griefers that are the hardest. Last weekend (and ice can confirm this story) I played against a guy named Kol Mark, he was a total asshole. He found out that i was a girl and tried to recruit me into his "sexy only" clan. I said no. he said YES. i said no. IcE intervened and said "look, nut has a clan and she likes it, just stfu" and he said "i'm just trying to make her come to the good side". I said no again, he said "MARRY ME I LOVE YOU!!". Eventually me and IcE went to a different server, but i made the mistake of saying "overrun" where every one could read it, and he tracked us down to the *USMM* server, but he changed his name a little late, we knew it was him. Thankfully, he stopped bugging us!

IcE

lol he tried to say it wasn't him even thought we all SAW him change his name..
But i suppose all these new "urges" are to be expected when you've just hit puberty
Right about him being an asshole though

TIKI

It goes like this "a**hole"

SirYawnalot

Doesn't sound like a particular pest to me; unlike those who abuse discs and plasmacasters that kind of lamer is easy to ignore. Just so long as he doesn't spam your chatbox window.. o_O

Nuthouse_Escapee

Uh.... thats what he was doing!

SirYawnalot

Err, I mean flood.. soz

Nuthouse_Escapee

Oh. theres the one lamer who goes by Lau, and a few other names, depending on the occasion, like "SKIBA IS GAY" after skiba kicked him for being an asshole. He keeps private spamming me going "SHADDAP FAT BITCH". He is a total asshole, and the epitome of complete idiots in online gaming.

IcE

Keep changing ur name in game to stop him private msging you?
Or maybe get some screenies and send em to sierrra to get his cd key banned..
decisions decisions... ^_^

Nuthouse_Escapee

well, the thing is, he doesnt just private message, he just types it! and for the screenie... hmm... theres an idea! but how will they know his cd key from his name?

IcE

Hmm good point... What we really need is a "squelch" feature.. like on Battle.Net.. if someone is annoying you.. then you can squelch them so you can't see their messages anymore.. maybe a nice feature for avp3

Nuthouse_Escapee

very.. its also called "muting"

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 3a283e1f27760710a0cb1aa2e99bde67)